Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexandra
Newbie August 2018 Alberta

Transportation

Alexandra, on January 17, 2018 at 16:17 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6

I was just hoping to get a review on past bride's experience with transportation services for guest. Did you get lots of use out of the service? Or did you find guests planned their DD or ride and didn't need to use the service you provided?

Thank you!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kristine, on January 24, 2018 at 08:55
  • Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had a hotel block booked, and hit the minimum required for transportation to and from the venue.

Anybody not choosing to stay at the hotel was responsible to get themselves to and from the venue.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding was 20 minutes from where most people were staying and did not have a lot of parking so we hired transportation for the day. Our guests appreciated getting a lift and not having to think about organizing their own transportation. We had one drop off time and two evening pick up times.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One cousin 2 years ago got married in Tamoa Bay, Florida and arranaged buses for 3 days of functions including the wedding. Between the guests and families total was about 450.

Our wedding was small and intimate. The area was secluded from everything around the city. Family members drove down as well our friends being local within ontario.

If you feel the distance is needed for the transportation, go for it. If not, save the cost and have your guests drive.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I planned to have transportation for my guests I was able to tell them before the wedding that the transportation would be provided from hotel to venue and then back later in the night. Guests appreciated it especially when they were from out of town.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have enough people all staying at one location to really set up transportation.

I have made sure to think about the people in my bridal party however, since they are going with us in the limo, I want to make sure they will have a way to get home.

• Taylor
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    In my situation I reviewed my guests and decided I didn't need to set up transpiration, there are enough people that won't drink that can drive others and already plan on it. Some are camping in the field near my venue. i will have cab numbers available the night of just in case

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics