Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethany
Super July 2018 Alberta

Moores?

Bethany, on January 18, 2018 at 20:21 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Hello everyone!
Tell me about your experiences with Moores for suit/tuxedo rentals! (specifically in Edmonton but I'm open for accross Canada!).
Thank you in advance!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on August 25, 2022 at 08:16
  • D
    Featured September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We chose Derks Formal Wear to rent our suits from. Mine (a tailcoat tuxedo) is renting for about $275. Groomsmen's suits are similar. We found Moores very limited in selection and this place (I believe3 locations, 2 in Edmonton and 1 in Sherwood Park) had a wide selection of both designs and colors.
  • F
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Fiona ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey! Which small shop did you use?

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They are pretty pricey for rentals. It may be worth buying suits so the guys get to keep what they pay for. Plus because they're rentals, they aren't tailored to you which can end up looking ill fitting.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For rentals they are expensive. It's cheaper to get a custom suit made which they get to keep. My FH got his made and it's fantastic. He puts it on regularly because he's super excited to wear it lol

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Price wise i find them expensive. I would look into Tip Top Tailors where my husband git his suit for the same price of a rental $200. Their service is excellent and have variety of colours to choose from their selection.
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    And also the stuff were helpful!
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We checked out Moore’s by Londonderry and there was nothing nice to buy. Just a bunch of classic fit suits, mostly in deep and navy blue and black colours, while my fiancé wanted something modern and not in classic colours and fit.

However if you are into classic fit, the carry some descent brands of definitely good quality.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found the Moore's was very limiting to what you could rent. You have to double check your suits when they come in to make sure it's the right size.
    We went to a small local shop to rent and they gave us so many more options with better prices. They tailored the suits in house to fit each guy. 👌

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics