Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melanie
Beginner September 2019 Ontario

Letterpress Invites

Melanie, on January 13, 2018 at 17:35 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8

Hi everyone! Looking for invite recommendations. I would love to have a single piece invite in letterpress style. Similar to the attached. Trying to be frugal so open to any ideas of where to get these made that wouldn't be too expensive.

Located in Toronto - happy to order online. Already perused Etsy. Requiring 60-70 invites.

InvitesLetterpress Invites 1InvitesLetterpress Invites 2InvitesLetterpress Invites 3InvitesLetterpress Invites 4

8 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on January 19, 2018 at 14:48
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're really set on letter press, then you are probably going to need to accept the bump in your stationary budget... (more so than regular print anyways). I quickly got over my need for 'fancier' invitation, when I went on Staples Print Centre. They have dozens of designs, with wedding suites, and once you hit about 45-50 quantity, they go down to $1 per, or less! They also just ran a "spend $60 or more and get $20 off", so if you waited for a sale like that, you could save a bunch. You can also mix and match. For example, I priced out a wood-look invitation, and a navy blue details insert. With the sale, 50 invitations, 50 details inserts and 50 envelopes came to $62.50! I haven't officically ordered my bulk yet, but I ordered quantity one of about 6 designs I liked so I could see them in person first as well. They all looked great and it was nice to compare them side by side in person. Worth looking in to!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful invite inspirations! good luck in your search!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There a styles similiar letterpress and affordable on vistaprint site.

Nice styles of invitations.

Letterpress Invites 5
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Super cute!
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ohhh! I had letterpress invitations done! She use to be based out of Toronto, but has moved to Belleville - but she does visit Toronto for consultations still (or she did)
    I won mine through a bridal show! Silverplate Press https://www.facebook.com/silverplatepress/

GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLWJ

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have no idea where to letterpress invites but those are so adorable!!
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually saw and email from Costco, they have started to do wedding invites and resonable priced. I went with VistaPrint, but not sure if they have letterpress?

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Melanie! Here are some invitations stores that do letterpress that you should check out in Toronto:

Petal and Paper

Eagle Print Letterpress

Edelweiss Studio + Stationery

A Good Day

And here a few additional options that are located a little farther away:

Bluebell Paper & Press in Uxbridge, Paper Damsels in Mississaugua, and Utility House Design Company is located in Burlington but all of their pictures look gorgeous!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics