Skip to main content
Chelsea
Chelsea

Peterborough, Ontario · From June 2016

I have been with my fiance for 6 years now! He is my best friend and I am excited to finally get married to him! He proposed in March on a bridge by some... View more

I have been with my fiance for 6 years now! He is my best friend and I am excited to finally get married to him! He proposed in March on a bridge by some water with a gazebo over us in this gorgeous park in Peterborough where we live! More about me... I am 24 and so is my fiance! I love my 2 kitties, I love shopping and I am a HUGE concert junkie!!

Happily married 🎉

August 12, 2017

2442days 9hrs
Chelsea
Jack and jill 2017
Chelsea, On May 19, 2017 at 09:25

Hey guys! I just had my jack and jill this past Saturday and it was a huge success! We managed to raise $4100 which pays for my whole honeymoon to Jamaica and we have an extra grand to either...

Chelsea, tuesday 28-May-19 21 1
Lynnie
Songs for parent dances!
Lynnie, On November 27, 2017 at 11:05

Are you doing a special dance with your mom or dad at your wedding reception? What song are you dancing to? Photo from West Coast Wilderness Lodge in Egmont, BC Photo from Perpetual Rhythms...

Melissa, wednesday 30-Jan-19 22
Meghan
Shower gifts
Meghan, On November 27, 2017 at 14:32

I’ve seen a few things lately that people are using for shower gifts. Is it normally expected that people who attend a shower receive a small gift? I know there will be lots of games with small prizes...

Joey, tuesday 28-Nov-17 5
Maigen
Cake or cupcakes?
Maigen, On November 20, 2017 at 13:56

I am starting to think about the cake for my bid day. I always imagined having that beautiful big cake, but am now wondering if cupcakes would be more fun. Thinking of doing a smaller cake for the...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 18
Taylor
Wedding cake
Taylor, On November 20, 2017 at 14:47

Hi, We are having approx. 130 guests at our wedding, What is a good size wedding cake? Also, any design inspirations would be great! We are having a spring wedding, burlap and lace, light pink and...

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 13
Melody
Where?
Melody, On November 21, 2017 at 19:39

First time traveling outside of Canada for both of us. Any tips or suggeations on a safe all-inclusive resort? Also somewhat reasonable pricing since everything is being paid for ourselves. TIA!

Tatiana, friday 1-Dec-17 8
Lynnie
Are you assigning tables or seats?
Lynnie, On November 22, 2017 at 11:05

How are you handling seating arrangements at your wedding reception? Are you just assigning tables, or individual seats? Share your seating plan and how you plan on displaying the info to your guests!...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 17
Joey
How are you inviting people to your rehearsal/rehearsal dinner?
Joey, On November 23, 2017 at 08:05

We know all about the traditional etiquette for formal invitations, but what about the invitations for the typically far less formal rehearsal dinner? Because this is a more casual event, as well as a...

Stephanie, friday 24-Nov-17 6
Lynnie
What are you tired of hearing?
Lynnie, On November 23, 2017 at 11:05

Unfortunately we all know too well that not every minute of wedding planning is magical! There are plenty of time when we all want to rip our hair out! What are you beyond tired of hearing? Are all of...

Bianca, friday 1-Dec-17 14
Joey
Are you showing off or covering up your tattoos?
Joey, On November 24, 2017 at 08:05

Will you be displaying your tattoos on your wedding day? Have you chosen an outfit that will frame them and display them? Or will you be covering your tattoos, either with your attire or with makeup?...

BunnyBride, friday 11-May-18 14
Jen
Honeymoon is booked!
Jen, On November 21, 2017 at 01:47

We decided on Secrets Papagayo in Costa Rica! We leave June 30th and can't frigging wait to be here! This is my very first tropical trip. I can't wait to see the ocean and be in paradise for a week...

Ashley, tuesday 28-Nov-17 23
Joey
Will you have an unplugged ceremony?
Joey, On November 21, 2017 at 08:05

Are you worried about your guests getting out their cameras and phones during your ceremony? Some couples want to encourage their guests to take as many pictures as possible so they have the memories...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
Carmela
What to expect?
Carmela, On November 21, 2017 at 10:01

Hello everyone, I am new to this whole experience and I was wondering if I can get some insight to everyone else planning. Once you have selected your date, and venue, what is the next thing to focus...

Taylor, thursday 21-Dec-17 21
Lynnie
Are you inviting extended family?
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 09:05

This week we're finding out all about your guest list, and who made the cut! Time to spill! Who's in and who's out? Are you inviting extended family? Did they make the cut? >> Next question: Are...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 17
Stephanie
Re-gifting Wedding Gifts
Stephanie, On November 18, 2017 at 13:20

Did you receive a gift you want to re-gift? Or, something you aren't quite sure what to do with? What was the most unpractical/weirdest/ugliest/unusable/don't know what to do with this gift you...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 9
Stephanie
Favourite part of the wedding to plan
Stephanie, On November 18, 2017 at 12:45

What was your favourite thing to plan (or, what are you most looking forward to, if you haven't planned everything yet). I highly enjoyed dress shopping (both mine and bridesmaids were fun!). I also...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 9
Jes G.
Photography and videography
Jes G., On November 18, 2017 at 05:51

Hey everyone, Just curious to know what the general consensus for wedding media is here. Did anyone get just a photographer or just a videographer or did you do both? I know that I want both but...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 13
Ashley
Calling brides with a large bridal party!
Ashley, On November 17, 2017 at 15:25

Hi Everyone, I am having a dilemma about the timing for make up application for my plus 6 bridesmaids and my mum and grandma. I do not want to start my day at 6:30am but I didn't realize how long it...

Victoria, sunday 17-Dec-17 20
Lynnie
Who said 'I love you' first?
Lynnie, On November 17, 2017 at 10:05

Who was the first one to drop the 'L bomb'?? Did you or your partner say 'I love you' first?

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 20
Ashleigh
Custom stamps on sale until Dec 1, 2017
Ashleigh, On November 16, 2017 at 12:12

Oops, I did it again. Sorry budget. Custom stamps are 25% off at Canada Post (online). You can put anything on them! I uploaded a high quality image of our invitation and cropped out some flowers to...

Bethany, saturday 18-Nov-17 10
Amanda
Second Guessing Our Photographer...
Amanda, On November 16, 2017 at 10:33

Hey ladies... I need some advice... So FH and I had decided on our photographer... We had met with him, seen some of his work, agreed on a contract, put the deposit down, and everything. We were quite...

Amanda, sunday 16-Dec-18 18
Joey
Let's talk guest dietary restrictions
Joey, On November 16, 2017 at 08:05

Being a good host means taking care of the comfort and needs of your guests. A big part of this at a wedding is accounting for their dietary restrictions and preferences. But this can be tough to...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 12
Logan
moh - Opinion
Logan, On November 15, 2017 at 23:03

So... Everyone knows that we are soon to be married, but I don't have a MOH!!!!! Honestly, with all the doubt that I get from my "friends" I don't really know whether or not I should have...

Danielle, wednesday 28-Feb-18 11
Stephanie
Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
Stephanie, On November 14, 2017 at 16:31

Anyone doing the traditional something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue? We are doing some traditional things, but not others. If you are doing it, what are yours?

Erin, friday 17-Nov-17 16
Amber
How to transport guests from Hotel to venue and back.
Amber, On November 15, 2017 at 22:09

It is so hard to find the right company to transport and to do the distance. I may need someone's advice.

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 10
Lynnie
So when are you having kids??? 👶
Lynnie, On November 15, 2017 at 12:05

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married? How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies? I've started telling my mom...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 37
Lynnie
Delayed honeymoon, or right away?
Lynnie, On November 15, 2017 at 10:05

When are you going on your honeymoon? Are you leaving the day after your wedding, giving yourselves a few days off, or delaying the honeymoon for a better time? Photo from Destination Weddings and...

Surina, wednesday 17-Jan-18 20
Joey
How long before your wedding day are your pre-wedding parties?
Joey, On November 15, 2017 at 08:05

Bachelorette & bachelor parties, showers, Jack & Jills, engagement parties... There is a whole lot that goes on before the wedding day. How long before your wedding day are all of your other...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 13
Lynnie
Airbrush or traditional foundation?
Lynnie, On November 14, 2017 at 11:05

What did you choose for your wedding day? Will you be using airbrush or traditional foundation? How did you decide? Photo from Pinterest Photo from Blush Mobile Beauty Bar in Hamilton, ON **** For...

Alexa, monday 20-Nov-17 8
Stephanie
The unexpected
Stephanie, On November 12, 2017 at 04:59

Anyone have anything completely unexpected and horrible happen before the wedding? My fiance's engine just went on his car tonight. We had a plan for paying for the wedding, but did not plan for a...

Jes G., tuesday 14-Nov-17 10
Stephanie
Hair and make-up at home or salon?
Stephanie, On November 12, 2017 at 02:09

I'm debating if I want to get a mobile hair and makeup artist or go to the salon. What did you like or not like about your choice? It would be an extra $30 per stylist.

Erin, tuesday 14-Nov-17 4
Stephanie
How are you staying organized?
Stephanie, On November 12, 2017 at 04:56

Have any good ideas on how to keep your ideas/ planning organized? We are using the checklist on here, but there are other ideas we have for decorating or who we want to do what during the ceremony....

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics