Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Favourite part of the wedding to plan

Stephanie, on November 18, 2017 at 12:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

What was your favourite thing to plan (or, what are you most looking forward to, if you haven't planned everything yet). I highly enjoyed dress shopping (both mine and bridesmaids were fun!). I also think my "year of firsts" idea (I posted about this in Wedding Reception) will be fun to put together.

Anyone else have a favourite so far?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 20, 2017 at 15:09
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our was the venue because of the location, food tasting and the the communication with the coordinator.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think my favourite part of planning was dress shopping and planning the playlists. It was so much fun listening to different songs and how they all play into one another! Dress shopping was fun because I got to try on so many pretty gowns and knew that he would be so surprised by my outfit.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dress and accessory shopping! It was fun to know what I was going to wear knowing it was a surprise for him!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had the most fun picking out dresses for myself and my bridesmaids, and picking out the venue and figuring out how we were going to decorate the venue.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Finding the dress and picking the venue are my favorites so far.

• Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had to plan long distance so it wasn't quite the same as most planning experiences. But I still liked choosing the venue most! It took a lot of research but it was really fun looking at all the different beautiful locations and buildings. The photographer was another big one that I spent a lot of time looking into, skyping, calling, emailing, etc.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think my favourite thing was the whole venue experience. I liked going for the tour and doing the good tasting there and we had quite a few meetings with them leading up to the day.
    Also decorating the venue was so much fun
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite thing was shopping for our decor (so much travelling but so worth it) and our engagement photos! I talked to a friend, she recommended a photographer and I got her the next day! Best decision ever!
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite thing so far has been our wedding favours. We're giving out copies of some of our favourite books, and it has been so much fun scouring thrift stores together and picking out books for our guests!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics