Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

How are you staying organized?

Stephanie, on November 12, 2017 at 04:56 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Have any good ideas on how to keep your ideas/ planning organized? We are using the checklist on here, but there are other ideas we have for decorating or who we want to do what during the ceremony. Any good ideas for keeping this organized? I am actually thinking of writing this stuff on my blog to keep it straight. I don't like paper everywhere!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 20, 2017 at 22:45
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used this site, a binder for vendor info\contracts, usb storing all the info and a file in my email witht the wedding date.

For items bought online and in stores, bags were seperated based on reception decor, one bag for favours and thank you cards, one for wedding day items and emptied 3 when leaving. Something to consider.
  • Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a wedding planning binder that we use for our check lists and guest lists and contact info for vendors as well as guest addresses etc. Also has pockets for our receipts for deposits and everything we have paid for so far. I find it extremely useful as I'm prone to losing and forgetting things lol
  • Brittany
    Curious May 2018 New Brunswick
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I also have the knot- as well as a computer file dedicated to the wedding + 2 calenders and a written book.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Keep from Google to track some of our stuff. We could share the notes and edit them which meant we both had access and knew what was going on. We also used the tools on Wedding Wire.

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Seriously, the wedding wire planner tool is super good. It has pretty much all details, from budget to timeframes that things should be arranged. So it really keeps me on track.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So I used the budget on here, and then I had a notebook that I would write things in all the time with to do lists, when payments were due etc. Then I also had my daily calendar where I marked don all my appointments and also when my payments were due. Then I also had this folder thing, that has different slots in it, where I kept all my loose papers. Different sections to, this way I knew my options for venues, photographers, bakeries, dj's, flowers, dress etc! And then as I booked things, I threw out all the unnecessary information in there and only kept the important things that I had on the vendors I picked out.

• Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m going by what we consider to be most important at first. Which is the venue church and priest. Photos videos and DJ and entertainment. Mid May next year we’re gna tackle the secondary things and then in 2019 well start breaking everything down into details. So I’m just going to write what we need and want at the hall or the church and figure Out the timeline. It sounds very complicated I know but I feel that’s how it’ll work for us :b

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics