Christiana

Vancouver, British Columbia · From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

November 28, 2020

1215days 17hrs
Jenn
Budget Question/opinion
Jenn, On October 4, 2021 at 15:25

Hey Everyone, After 3ish years of being engaged, and having to postpone planning due to layoffs, non-payment from employers, and of course, COVID, I have slowly started to get back into the swing of...

Smith, saturday 12-Nov-22 10 1
Emily
Another Wedding Cost Post
Emily, On October 4, 2021 at 17:37

Do you guys think its possible to host a wedding for 32 people for around $15 000? A couple things to factor in as well; It'll be a winter wedding, no one needs transportation or hotel blocks,...

Meghan, saturday 9-Oct-21 13
Colleen
Wedding dress anxiety
Colleen, On October 2, 2021 at 23:40

Hi everyone ! I said “yes to the dress” earlier this week. I left the store so thrilled and excited…. But as soon as I got home I got CRAZY anxiety. Ever since, I have been second guessing the dress...

Kasia, saturday 16-Oct-21 7
junielien_
Wedding Costs
junielien_, On October 1, 2021 at 21:50

Honest opinions! What is average to spend on a wedding for 150 guests? My fiance and I are in the midst of wedding planning and it just seems to be our estimated total keeps going up lol.

Malyssa, friday 12-Nov-21 14
K
Bridal Party Dilemma
Kirsten, On September 25, 2021 at 19:07

Hi all, I am getting married in October 2022, and I'm having a hard time deciding on my bridal party. My only sister will be my maid of honour. I will also be asking my two college roommates to be...

Emily, monday 18-Oct-21 7
Kelsey
Winter Wedding Shawl/jacket
Kelsey, On August 26, 2021 at 13:35

Hi everyone! I want to hear your ideas on a cute jacket/shawl/blanket scarf for my winter wedding! I am not huge on the idea of fur - faux or real- but am looking for something that will be pretty...

Christiana, wednesday 22-Sep-21 7 1
A
Please help. i can’t sleep this is making me sick
Alyx, On September 9, 2021 at 13:48

I’m really freaking out. Help please!! I can’t even sleep. My wedding date is September 30th 2022. We have most things booked. Except DJ florist and photographer. We were supposed to pay for those...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 6
Cybil
Upcoming wedding and Covid
Cybil, On September 7, 2021 at 21:35

Hi guys, Full of anxiety right now as our wedding is fast approaching (in 31 days). We had our wedding ceremony last year because we didn’t want to push it and this year we are hoping to finish the...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 3
Abbie
Bridal Party Colours
Abbie, On August 30, 2021 at 13:07

Hi everyone! I got my dress - and it’s blue! 😁 which I’m super excited about haha. However, I am wondering whether aqua is still the right colour for my bridal party, or if it’ll look too similar in...

Daily, friday 24-Sep-21 18 1
Kelsey
Guest list - how to respond?
Kelsey, On September 7, 2021 at 11:20

My fiancé's parents asked us for our guest list I thought it was a bit odd, but we sent them a copy. They have now responded saying these xyz aunts and uncles need to bee added to the list as well as...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 19
Julia
What would you decide?
Julia, On September 6, 2021 at 12:17

Hi fellow Bride-to-be's! Since COVID, we had to postpaid ne the wedding from June of this year, to June of next year. We weren't to worried because things were starting to look up a little bit, and we...

Trish, sunday 19-Sep-21 10
Melissa
Wedding Fast Approaching
Melissa, On September 2, 2021 at 14:57

We are getting married on September 25th and I'm getting nervous because of the rising COVID #'s in Ontario. We have asked all guests for their vaccination status and if anyone is unvaccinated we have...

Christiana, thursday 2-Sep-21 2
Cassandra
We did it!
Cassandra, On September 1, 2021 at 11:05

What can I say? Our original date of July 2020 got bounced around and we stressed, rescheduled, cried, waited, rescheduled, cried some more… and the fact is, we were starting to get to the point where...

Kathryn, wednesday 8-Sep-21 9
Lindsay
Friendship conflict and wedding planning
Lindsay, On August 30, 2021 at 03:03

I have a question, do you guys think I’m crazy for planning a wedding 2 years in advance? Reason why I’m asking is because someone people (2 of my friends) said basically I’m not engaged and I am...

Meghan, thursday 30-Sep-21 8
Taylor
Kid-free Wedding
Taylor, On August 30, 2021 at 12:41

I'm sure this has been asked many times before but I couldn't figure out what wording to use to search the discussions so please bear with me. We will not he inviting kids to our wedding and I'm...

Vinod, tuesday 31-Aug-21 9
Sarah
First look and pictures before ?
Sarah, On August 25, 2021 at 22:42

My fiancé and I are planning a New Years Eve wedding I am so conflicted what to do about pictures. I would love to have the first look at the ceremony but do to the sun setting the same time as our...

Vinod, friday 3-Sep-21 16
Sara
Wedding Venue wants 70% upfront, but still under construction
Sara, On August 20, 2021 at 17:04

So we found a venue that checked all our boxes for us, large indoor space with a great aesthetic based on their descriptions so far, large heated covered patio incase covid restrictions come back into...

RonAnthony, monday 27-Sep-21 8
Maggie
Photography
Maggie, On August 29, 2021 at 18:21

What do you all think is needed for photography? Right now I have a booked 6 hour session, but I’m just wondering if we need more. We are doing an outdoor wedding at a family farm in July and ceremony...

Danielle, saturday 4-Sep-21 7
Taylor
Late Night Food
Taylor, On August 29, 2021 at 10:46

Looking for some ideas on late night food options! We would love something a little different than the usual, but are open to more or less anything!

Karen, thursday 2-Sep-21 11 1
Rebecca
Deposit pressure
Rebecca, On August 27, 2021 at 18:06

Hi all! I’m not sure if anyone else feels this way lately, I’m just a little nervous with what the next wave will bring and I’ve been having a hard time recently hearing of the BC Vaccine passports...

Alyx, thursday 9-Sep-21 9
Tamara
Did anyone have to wear a mask walking down the aisle Indoors?
Tamara, On August 25, 2021 at 17:36

BC just dropped the mask mandate. I am walking down the aisle from INSIDE to OUTSIDE. Do I need a mask? I'm walking alone...

Vinod, friday 3-Sep-21 6
Daily
Change my mind about centerpieces
Daily, On August 21, 2021 at 09:19

Hi ladies I need help!!! I’ve always loved floating candles with flowers in a cylinder vases. But this morning I saw a flower hoops and instantly fall in love!! Pictures 1-2 was my first option and...

Daily, sunday 22-Aug-21 21
M
Cranberry Sauce for winter wedding take away
Mikayla, On August 14, 2021 at 19:26

Can you guys help me! I need to think of something cute to write on the homemade cranberry sauce for our take aways! You know how people write “jam packed with love” on Jam… is there anything cute i...

Mikayla, saturday 21-Aug-21 9
Daily
Bridal hair
Daily, On August 20, 2021 at 21:52

Hi future bride, what kind of hairstyle do you want on your big day? Up hairdo or let it down? I’ve finally decided to have my hair up on my big day. Took me a while to decide but not sure which...

Daily, sunday 12-Sep-21 30
Sofia
Witness .
Sofia, On August 18, 2021 at 19:54

How this everyone decided who their witnesses is going to be ?? i have a hard time deciding and i have to because we are filling up the papers the officient gave us ..

Vinod, monday 23-Aug-21 12
Sam
Flower Help!
Sam, On August 16, 2021 at 22:10

Hi everyone! I am looking for a florist for my wedding on May 28, 2022. I feel like I've waited too long. I am located in the Niagara Region of Ontario. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance! Sam ...

Vinod, monday 23-Aug-21 12 1
S
Invitations
Sara, On August 14, 2021 at 16:31

Sharing my invitation design if anyone is looking for inspiration (drawn by me).

Sara, monday 16-Aug-21 10 1
Rebecca
Down the Aisle
Rebecca, On August 11, 2021 at 11:55

Ok so I'm having a dilemma. first will start with a little background my dad and I were very close when i was little once I hit my teens it was bad... to the point of running away and everything. I...

Mo, tuesday 17-Aug-21 4
Corrissa
Tipping after buying a dress
Corrissa, On July 10, 2020 at 12:11

Hey guys!! I bought my dress yesterday! Yay!! When I went to put my deposit down, there was a option to Tip..I didn’t even know that was a thing? How much are you supposed to tip your wedding gown...

Christiana, thursday 12-Aug-21 15
A
Mandatory Service Deposit for Vendors
Anonymous, On August 11, 2021 at 14:25

Hello, I am posting this as an anonymous person but I am curious, as being newly engaged and looking at wedding vendors, many require non-refundable deposits to be made. Now this is understandable...

Vinod, monday 16-Aug-21 4
Brittany
Wedding Dress Styles?
Brittany, On August 11, 2021 at 15:47

HI! I am in need of some help on figuring out the different type of wedding dresses there is out there. I am not talking about the different shapes, more so what vibe/theme wedding dresses look like?...

Vinod, monday 16-Aug-21 8
Darbi
Should i kick my sister out of the bridal party?
Darbi, On August 10, 2021 at 12:31

Hey everyone, I need some advice. My fiance and I got engaged in September and are getting married August 2022. I have three sisters, all of whom I have asked to bridesmaids along with a couple...

Jenny, friday 13-Aug-21 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics