Vancouver, British Columbia ยท From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

November 28, 2020

577days 18hrs

Discussions

Christiana
Exhausted by Social Expectations re Weddings/marriage
Christiana of WeddingWire, On August 7, 2021 at 14:45

**This is just a rant because I'm feeling extra salty about the female experience in a patriarchal world today and I'm finding myself being even less tactful than usual in the comments about wedding...

Vinod, monday 16-Aug-21 13 395 2
Christiana
We got married during the peak of the second wave
Christiana of Just married, On May 8, 2021 at 15:40

Recently I've seen a lot of posts about people stressing or panicking about their upcoming weddings and covid restrictions. I thought I'd go over my pandemic wedding story to give you some of my fails...

Vinod, thursday 27-May-21 28 708 6
Christiana
Stick on bras
Christiana of Wedding fashion, On November 16, 2020 at 19:23

Hello everyone! I'm a bit unhappy with my dress alterations but don't have time to get it fixed (wedding is next weekend). My main issue is that the cups are slightly too high and I think I probably...

Christiana, monday 7-Dec-20 15 154
Christiana
Custom Beer/wine Glasses
Christiana of DIY, On October 19, 2020 at 02:34

Hello everyone! I'm thinking it might be nice to order some custom glasses for our guests (and us) as keepsakes. I wasn't planning on doing favours, but since our wedding is so small now I figured it...

Christiana, saturday 7-Nov-20 6 94 1
Christiana
Feeling Discouraged and Unsupported
Christiana of Plan a wedding, On October 27, 2020 at 13:32

Hi everyone! This is more of a rant post rather than looking for advice, but I feel like there must be other people in here experiencing similar things to me and thought this might help others feel...

Rosi, friday 6-Nov-20 22 738 1
Christiana
Where does the officiant stand in a covid ceremony??
Christiana of Wedding ceremony, On October 4, 2020 at 12:35

I have a bit of a logistical question for anyone who has gotten married this year (post-COVID). What did your ceremony look like in terms of physical distancing, specifically with your officiant? Did...

Vinod, tuesday 13-Oct-20 3 130

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics