Skip to main content
Marsha
Marsha

Toronto, Ontario · From December 2019

I am so blessed to be marrying my person. The one God made for me.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

July 31, 2022

64days 12hrs : 34min
Marsha
Receiving line
Marsha, On May 18, 2022 at 16:32

I am planning out my timeline for the day for our wedding. I don't know if we have allocated time for a receiving line. We take our pictures from 5:30 until about 7pm while they are having a cocktail...

Marsha, sunday 22-May-22 10
Rayanne
Cutting the cake
Rayanne, On May 20, 2022 at 18:34

The cutting of the cake symbolizing the first thing you do together as a married couple. Are you including this tradition? I feel like there is a certain degree of trust involved with this one. I have...

KELLY, wednesday 25-May-22 29
Marsha
Hello gta Brides. Looking for a great place to purchase bridesmaids dresses besides David's Bridal
Marsha, On March 6, 2022 at 11:13

Can you ladies all share with me where is a good place that sells reasonably priced dresses. I went to David's Bridal yesterday and out of the 9 dresses my MOH tried on we came down to 2 but then it...

Darla, tuesday 24-May-22 24
Meghan
Wedding favours
Meghan, On April 26, 2022 at 16:45

What is everyone doing/do for wedding favours? I was thinking cookies but would love some other options that are budget friendly! TIA

Marsha, wednesday 18-May-22 26
Shantel
Guest List !
Shantel, On April 21, 2022 at 23:12

Hey Brides ! I'm getting married September 2nd 2022 ! I'm ready to send out my invitations but my guest list is too high ! I'm in the process of cutting it down. I'm at 370 guest at the moment. What's...

Derek, wednesday 11-May-22 36
Marsha
Limo - Yes or No
Marsha, On April 13, 2022 at 20:57

I am looking into limo services and am wondering if there is another way. I plan to get ready at my home, then get a ride to the venue with a possible stop on the way for solo pics. Our venue is...

Derek, wednesday 20-Apr-22 19
Malyssa
Bridal Party Numbers - What's yours?
Malyssa, On March 30, 2022 at 12:23

Happy Wednesday folks! Something you need to consider when planning your wedding is how many people you'll have in your party! There is no right or wrong answer here, so.... How many people do you...

Rachay, tuesday 3-May-22 32 1
Daily
Kids or no kids at the wedding
Daily, On March 16, 2022 at 19:01

Dear brides, are you guys doing adults only or inviting kids to your wedding? I have two kids so I am inviting some kids to my wedding. Like the closest friend kids and relatives. The youngest kid...

Luanne, wednesday 4-May-22 61
Maggnard-Smanta
Days before the wedding
Maggnard-Smanta, On April 2, 2022 at 09:59

Hey there, I was wondering if some of you have an idea of how you were planning on spending your days before the wedding day. Did you take days off, spending time eith family, ect. Our wedding day is...

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 16-May-22 52
Marsha
E-vites - When to send out
Marsha, On March 20, 2022 at 12:00

I will be sending out E-vites and I planned to send them out on May 31st for my Jul 31st wedding with an RSVP for June 11th. I thought 1 week time to RSVP should be sufficient since my guest received...

NeueNYuNjq, wednesday 30-Mar-22 8
Malyssa
Bachelorette Ideas
Malyssa, On March 17, 2022 at 13:30

Hi folks, Something that has been on my mind lately (as I have not much else to plan lol) is my bachelorette. Original I just said, lets go up to the mountains (we live in south AB) so would be easy...

KELLY, sunday 20-Mar-22 24
Steph
Couples getting married on July 17, 2022 in Ontario
Steph, On March 18, 2022 at 20:34

Hello everybody, Getting married at Kortright on Sunday, July 17th. Looking forward to connect with anybody else getting married then and what the planning has been like.

Steph, wednesday 23-Mar-22 5
Marsha
Couples getting married on July 31, 2022 in Ontario
Marsha, On February 6, 2022 at 19:42

Hello fellow July 31st brides. I am starting to get excited y'all omg 6mths away. My goal is to really plan this stress-free. how are you ladies? how much have you done so far with preparations?

Darla, tuesday 24-May-22 7
Alyx
The most exciting part of planning your wedding?!
Alyx, On February 2, 2022 at 15:41

What has been the most fun, exciting thing so far of planning your wedding? Mine has definitely been trying on wedding dresses and picking the one!!! I can’t wait to get it on again! Secondly, our...

Lindsay, friday 18-Feb-22 34
Stacey
Head Table
Stacey, On February 5, 2022 at 15:52

Just need some thoughts on the head table at our wedding. Was thinking of just having myself and my "soon to be" husband at the head table. Smaller wedding of only 90 people. What is everyone else...

Stephanie, tuesday 19-Apr-22 24
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?
Amanda, On January 9, 2022 at 13:15

Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or family? How did you decide on the number of guests? I know everything with covid has changed a...

Amanda, wednesday 9-Feb-22 55 1
Meghan
rsvp Date
Meghan, On January 4, 2022 at 16:52

How many months out from the wedding is your RSVP deadline for your guests?

Marsha, sunday 6-Feb-22 9
Sarah
Am i a bridezilla? :(
Sarah, On January 29, 2022 at 19:58

So my bridesmaids all are ordering from azazie. They are to order a floor length gown in the color cabernet with chiffon material. My MOA asked me if she can order a satin dress cause someone else...

Jenn, tuesday 1-Feb-22 17
Jenny
Seriously in love with my dress 🥰
Jenny, On January 28, 2022 at 17:14

Look at this killer photo the store associate took of me 😍 can’t believe I’m getting married this year! Here’s the front as well -

Lindsey, wednesday 16-Mar-22 19
Abbie
Bridesmaid Dress Feedback
Abbie, On January 24, 2022 at 07:53

Which bridesmaid dress colour do you prefer with my light blue dress? Wedding is in June, if that makes a difference (Pictures cropped to respect my sister’s privacy)

Marsha, sunday 30-Jan-22 17
Marsha
The Cake
Marsha, On January 17, 2022 at 18:56

I am looking to have a cake for our wedding, but also hope to have a sweet table with cupcakes, cookies, and candies. I am unsure what is the best size to order. My guest list is 180 but not sure how...

Marsha, tuesday 25-Jan-22 30 1
Marsha
Buying Wedding Favors not knowing the numbers of guests or Wait?
Marsha, On January 17, 2022 at 18:24

I am going through with not postponing again. So here I am back to planning. I have my eyes on these favors that will go great with our theme, but i am torn if i should buy so soon. without knowing...

KELLY, sunday 30-Jan-22 13
Tunisha
Centrepieces Ideas/plans
Tunisha, On January 17, 2022 at 15:31

Hello Beautiful People! Let us talk about centrepieces ideas and plans for your wedding. What are your plans? What do they look like? DIY centrepieces? Venue provides centrepieces? Why did you choose...

Tunisha, saturday 29-Jan-22 64 2
Jacquie
Did you send save the dates?
Jacquie, On January 18, 2022 at 16:08

Does everyone send save the dates now a days? Did you decide to skip them and were your out of town guests okay with that? Our wedding is in August and I was going to send Save the Dates to out of...

Caitlin, saturday 22-Jan-22 26
Rayanne
So I'm confused? New Ontario restrictions
Rayanne, On January 3, 2022 at 14:15

So the wedding is down to 50% is that just the ceremony? Does that mean for the next 21 days there will be no receptions? My wedding is 3 days after. I just want the nightmare to end now 😅

Rayanne, saturday 16-Apr-22 18
Liberty
Ceremony Songs
Liberty, On January 17, 2022 at 13:33

Have you picked out all the songs you need for the ceremony? Typically for a ceremony you will need the following songs. Now this will vary depending your ceremony. 1. Songs for while guests arrive 2....

Vinod, wednesday 26-Jan-22 9 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics