Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marsha
Devoted July 2022 Ontario

Hello to all my July 2022 Brides!! How are you feeling?

Marsha, on July 4, 2022 at 17:34 Posted in Before the wedding 0 21

Hey Ladies

Long weekend is over and there was a lot happening that was a great distraction. Now back to wedding mode.

How are you all doing? can you believe this - July is actually here. Do you all feel caught up? Are you actually done and nothing left to do then put that dress on.

For me i am caught up, just little loose ends to tie up, just hoping for no last min hurdles

Are you feeling stress, overwhelmed, worried?

i am a bit all of the above

looking forward to hearing where you all are at Smiley smile

21 Comments

Latest activity by Marsha, on August 16, 2022 at 17:06
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So happy to hear. Married on a bus now that's def unique. I cam share a pic from our day
  • Y
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Yovanka ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Everything went according to "plan"! We had a framework and it worked! Everyone had a blast! Mission accomplished! Smiley ring Smiley heart (Yes, we got married on that bus)

Hello to all my July 2022 Brides!! How are you feeling? 1

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How did it go on your wedding day? All that you dreamed of?
  • Y
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Yovanka ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Two days left! Everything is falling into place, but frustrated by a disorganized vendor. This is what happens sometimes with unique venues I guess. We can still get married on the grass with people standing around if needs be! Lol.

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes Excited indeed
  • Cephas
    Newbie July 2022 Alberta
    Cephas ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am excited and nervous at the same time. Almost done with the planning and hoping for the best. I will be done by next week and will take the next two weeks to relax
  • Maggnard-Smanta
    Devoted July 2022 Quebec
    Maggnard-Smanta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re right! We just have to trust ourselves and have faith! Bachelorette day today. The MOHs and bridesmaids have a day planned out for me. I don’t know what we’ll be doing exactly. All I know is we’ll be heading to a cool Asian themed cabaret restaurant. I asked that some of my close friends be there too. I know they we’ll all be attending! Excited for the day. How about you?
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Butterflies is another common feeling..this is good to hear you are relaxed and feeling great. And u are right. Most times something goes out if place at weddings
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The irony of it all. I have it all done. Did a lot b4 the deadline. Just pending printing and last min decided on a guest seating board. I think I am just overthinkig that can be causing the stress
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great attitude
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Under 10 days now as am replying. I think we will always feel stress as a bride. But yes there is excitement as well for me too. What are you doing for your Bachelorette?
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes the overwhelming feeling seems pretty common. Even though I been down this road before I feel this time it's a whole different stress.

I pray you have a beautiful day. Xoxo
  • M
    Newbie July 2022 Alberta
    Maureen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have been feeling stressed, overwhelmed you name it. Almost have everything done, 9 days to go! Was great being pampered yesterday getting my hair and makeup trial. Sure hope the long range forecast is right the big day.
    Good luck to all the July Brides!
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg I love that word bored. Lol. So wish I can say the same. Well good for you. Sit back and enjoy 😉
  • Maggnard-Smanta
    Devoted July 2022 Quebec
    Maggnard-Smanta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Feeling stressed but excited! 10 days to go! Last details are getting done this week and bachelorette is Friday.

Hoping for the best until next Friday but what I noticed is that even if we’ve been planning for the last year and a half, time flies by and you want things to be perfect to the finest details.
    Anyways we’ll see!
  • Kylie
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Kylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I couldn't agree more with the "standstill" comment. Everything is sorted, just waiting for the days before to arrive to really get it all sorted 😊 sooo excited !
  • T
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 23rd is almost here. It's been two years waiting and I am so excited! A few small things left to do, but I'm ok with that. Bring on the big day! 🙂
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm at a stand still, I can't do much until closer to the date since my venue does it all. I'm bored now.

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Also was going to say the best way in my opinion to not feel overwhelmed is to get stuff done!! Throw out the checklist that has time frames lol
    The more I got done and the sooner the better the less stressed I was!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I finished wedding planning in June so I could have the summer off to relax!! I have to get dress alterations and pick up my fiancés suit! I’m just ready to get married!!!!! I’m so excited 💕
    Not feeling overwhelmed more like butterflies in my stomach and hoping everything goes to plan! I know nothing ever goes to plan but here’s hoping! Haha
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good luck on the home stretch! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics