Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

Biggest Day of Worry??

Kate, on July 3, 2022 at 10:53 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

Hi all!

Big day is approaching soon (less than 2 months away) and I am on track with my planning and feel like we have put together a fun day/evening for guests but I am sooo worried the party will be dry and people will not have fun. We have a live band along with a playlist for in between, a dinner along with plenty of appetizers to go around, open bar, and a cool magician to do some strolling magic. It will be small, 25 people, mostly family and a few of our friends and I just worry the party won't really get started and guests won't have as much fun lol. I personally LOVE going to weddings and am always always happy to be there so I keep telling myself people will have fun but... Anyone else having this worry? It's really the only thing I am hoping for the evening is that we can give those closest to us a fun night out! What are your day of worries??

I'm sure it all works out in the end right! (This is what I keep telling myself).

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kate, on July 5, 2022 at 09:12
  • Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! : ) This is such a supportive/helpful community.

• Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you thank you thank you for the reassurance! : )

It totally all works out! Happy soon to be wedding day as well!

• Marsha
    Devoted July 2022 Ontario
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Beth

This is a normal worry, but based on what you said you will be fine. And you are lucky to do such a intimate wedding. Your day will be fab. I keep saying the same thing, It all works out in the end. my song to myself "Everything is going to be alright, everything is going to be alright, dont worry dont cry" Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One thing's for sure, it's A LOT easier to engage 25 people in an intimate setting than a larger group. Considering all your entertainment options and the fact that your invitees are likely those close to you, I'm sure you'll have a good time. It's the perfect setting for good conversation and lots of laughs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics