Sabrina

Ottawa, Ontario · From October 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 30, 2022

628days 14hrs
Jallandra
Should i Post-pone.... Covid & vaccination= no Maid of Honour
Jallandra, On September 23, 2021 at 15:28

My wedding is planned to be on February 2022. I have everything booked and planned however, with the border being closed some of my fiancee's guests cannot come from Detroit. Also, with the new...

Erica, tuesday 28-Sep-21 15
Sara
Wedding Venue wants 70% upfront, but still under construction
Sara, On August 20, 2021 at 17:04

So we found a venue that checked all our boxes for us, large indoor space with a great aesthetic based on their descriptions so far, large heated covered patio incase covid restrictions come back into...

RonAnthony, monday 27-Sep-21 8
Chelsey
Any dishware/cutlery hacks?
Chelsey, On August 12, 2021 at 10:08

Hi everyone! I'm looking for any advise, tips, recommendations on what you might have done for the whole dish/glassware and cutlery situations. I've decided to do it at a venue that gives you free...

Sabrina, sunday 29-Aug-21 5
Maggie
Food truck dinners
Maggie, On August 29, 2021 at 15:51

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has gone the food truck route for a reception dinner over catering. Any recommendations? I am in the KW region of Ontario. Thanks!!

Sabrina, sunday 29-Aug-21 4
S
Food trucks at the wedding?
Shanice, On August 12, 2021 at 15:38

Hello Loves! What are peoples recommendations on food trucks instead of the regular 3 course meal? We’re both interested in getting a food truck vendor. Did it go smoothly how was the line up? Let me...

Sabrina, sunday 29-Aug-21 4 1
Katrina
No dancing restrictions
Katrina, On August 24, 2021 at 20:45

Hey everyone, Just a question regarding some restrictions. I don’t know if anyone else has run into this problem, but my current provincial public health orders prohibits dancing and dance floors at...

Sabrina, sunday 29-Aug-21 8 1
Gioia
Music - recessional ideas
Gioia, On May 17, 2021 at 17:23

Hello everyone, so my fiance and I have everything figured out for our July 17th wedding except 1 thing. We have no clue what song we should use to walk out of the church from. We want something a...

Derek, sunday 29-Oct-23 14
J
Ceremony order
Jessica, On May 25, 2021 at 22:35

So I really don’t want to have the signing of our lisence in front of our guests. I feel like it really takes away from the intimate moment of your vows, exchange of rings and first kiss. I would like...

Sabrina, sunday 6-Jun-21 8
Jaquelyn
What to expect/ask an officiant?
Jaquelyn, On May 12, 2021 at 22:40

Hi! I'm planning a ceremony-only wedding on August 2021 and I realize how now the most important part of the day will be the ceremony. The ceremony will be 30mins and non-denominational. We'll use the...

Jaquelyn, sunday 6-Jun-21 10 1
Kenan
Wedding role
Kenan, On May 31, 2021 at 17:06

I (M) have a really good friend who's a female. My fiancee would love her to be a bridesmaid but my friend doesn't really want too...I don't wanna make her a groomsman, well because she's a woman....

Shelly, thursday 12-Aug-21 8
Kelsey
Getting People Up and Moving?
Kelsey, On June 1, 2021 at 22:06

Hey all! My fiancee and I are planning for July 2022. We really want everyone to be vaccinated so that we can have a massive party. Our wedding is going to be about 150 people, and a pretty even split...

Sabrina, sunday 6-Jun-21 4
Avery
Cocktail Reception?
Avery, On February 8, 2021 at 18:30

Has anyone done a cocktail reception instead of a sit down dinner? We are planning to have an open bar and I wasn't sure how this would work. If so what were your pros and cons?

Sabrina, sunday 14-Feb-21 8
Stefanie
July/august/september guest numbers
Stefanie, On January 14, 2021 at 16:39

What are you all thinking guest numbers may be at this summer? I am in Sask where the guest count has been 30.. From what your hearing, or feeling etc. Our original guest list for our original date...

Emily, tuesday 9-Feb-21 31
Liberty
Wedding jewelry!
Liberty, On January 14, 2021 at 17:59

Picked up my wedding jewelry today! Got all of these for $30! Highly recommend checking out your local Le Chateau! The jewelry section online is VERYY picked over but there was so much to...

Sabrina, thursday 14-Jan-21 5
Taylor-Marie
Miss to Mrs Box for an Elopement?
Taylor-Marie, On January 14, 2021 at 18:40

I’m thinking of subscribing to the Miss to Mrs box for my upcoming September elopement, but I’m wondering if it’s a waste since we’re not having a traditional wedding. We’re still having a ceremony...

Maria, thursday 26-Aug-21 8 1
Bailey
Invitation deadlines ?!
Bailey, On January 13, 2021 at 20:23

Hi There ladies & gents I have a big dilemma , as I’ve been googling invitation timelines (as we’re not doing save the dates to me it’s not necessary) we are getting married this October . Our...

Vinod, sunday 24-Jan-21 9
Jennifer
How are you sending your invites during Covid?
Jennifer, On January 14, 2021 at 10:57

Wondering what everyone else is planning to do during Covid for sending out invites? We’ve decided to send out invites to our “must-have 50” guest list early. We’ll have to wait & see if we can...

Michelle, monday 25-Jan-21 12
Marsha
i am on the fence with doing a intimate cermony
Marsha, On January 14, 2021 at 15:14

I know in the end this answer is up to me and my fiancé but i am here to see other ladies opinions because sometimes it helps. We have our wedding date booked for Aug 1 2021 since Nov 2019 when we got...

Vinod, sunday 24-Jan-21 24 1
Hank
Engagement Photo Red Carpet - Who/What Did You Wear?
Hank, On December 21, 2020 at 15:55

Let's see those engagement photos. I'm interested in the clothing choices you all chose! Let's turn this thread into a virtual pre-wedding red carpet. Did you envision a certain look and acquired...

Megan, tuesday 16-Mar-21 40
Bianca
Birthstones and Engagement Rings
Bianca, On January 27, 2019 at 15:01

Hey all of your gorgeous people! Did anyone have their engagement ring reflect their birthstone? When FH gave me the opportunity to choose my ring myself I wished I had a unique birthstone of my own...

Greenlicious, sunday 31-Jan-21 56
Michelle
Newly Engaged couples! Let's see those rings!
Michelle, On January 6, 2021 at 08:13

It's that time of year where we've seen a spike of engagements from the holiday season and one of the first things everyone wants to see is the ring! You'll be showing it off to strangers, distant...

Sabrina, friday 8-Jan-21 2
Kaylee
Bridesmaids | Groomsmen
Kaylee, On December 31, 2020 at 17:16

Hi🤍 My bridesmaids will be wearing a mix of colours (mismatched) including burgundy, burnt orange / rust, and blush amongst other colours. My partner is going for kind of casual, a white button up...

Kelsey, sunday 8-Aug-21 7 1
Deanna
Bridesmaid Dresses
Deanna, On December 26, 2020 at 21:10

With the stores being closed and I'm getting married in June, the local stores here like davids bridal dont think they'll be able to get my dresses in on time. Need alternate ideas which leads me to...

Linda, wednesday 13-Jan-21 12
J
Last minute bridesmaid dresses
Jennifer, On January 7, 2021 at 14:23

Does anyone know any good stores to buy bridesmaid dresses that don’t need to be ordered months and months in advance? Thanks!

Linda, wednesday 13-Jan-21 11
Jennifer
What earrings to go with my look?!
Jennifer, On January 8, 2021 at 13:45

Hello future brides & grooms! I’ve put together most of my bridal look but I’m wondering what earrings would best suit the look. I’ve attached my bridesmaid looks as well to help give the full...

Linda, wednesday 13-Jan-21 7
Mellissa
Couples getting married on 23/september/2023 in Ontario
Mellissa, On August 23, 2018 at 00:54

Hello, My name is Mellissa B. my fiance's name is Brett J. we just got engaged and are planing our wedding for September 23, 2023 because we are paying for it all ourselves. our colours are Lime or...

Amy, wednesday 10-Nov-21 5 1
Carla
Venues and covid
Carla, On December 23, 2020 at 16:05

Hi everyone, Just wondering what venues and vendors are doing for COVID for refunds and such. We are starting on rebooking things for our wedding for 2021, but we are still worried about COVID. In...

Sabrina, sunday 3-Jan-21 6
Chloe
Wedding Venues
Chloe, On December 26, 2020 at 21:43

Looking for cute, rustic, country style venues in Ontario, either within the Ottawa valley even moving down towards Southern Ontario!!

Eric, monday 22-Feb-21 3
Danielle
Bridal shoes
Danielle, On December 29, 2020 at 13:17

Wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get bridal shoes in Ontario?

Sabrina, sunday 3-Jan-21 7
Tamanna
Decrease guest count?
Tamanna, On December 31, 2020 at 23:20

Hi everyone, our wedding is in June 2021, all vendors have been booked for that date. We're in Toronto and so is our venue, and the case count has been really high during this second wave. So we're...

Tamanna, thursday 7-Jan-21 6
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 58 1
Ashley
dj prices
Ashley, On December 10, 2020 at 21:23

Hi everyone, What is the going rate for a DJ? Our ceremony is outside and reception inside (same property) and our venue is providing a very basic sound system (mics/speakers etc) and would ideally...

Sabrina, monday 21-Dec-20 4 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics