Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Last minute bridesmaid dresses

Jennifer, on January 7, 2021 at 14:23 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 11
Does anyone know any good stores to buy bridesmaid dresses that don’t need to be ordered months and months in advance?

Thanks!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Linda, on January 13, 2021 at 12:27
  • Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bridesmaids are expecting their dresses from for her and for him online next month. It’s 30 days to arrive unless you pay extra and get it sooner. My friend just got engaged a week or so ago and she chose to go with the same site so I’m expecting a dress in 3 weeks from them for myself 😊
  • Sabrina
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Retail stores like Simons, Nordstrom and Laura have beautiful, affordable dresses. You can also find incredible ones on Amazon. I've also seen on Amazon sites that tell you to contact the seller for bridesmaids dresses to ensure the order is from the same dye and to provide custom sizes! With the pandemic I'll likely go with Amazon or retail store to save my girls some $$
  • J
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m thinking of after lockdown. We want to move our wedding to 2022 but our venue won’t let us make changes until 8 weeks before our current date. So just incase they don’t let us change the date I just want to have some ideas ready to go. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • J
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice! Thanks I’ll look into tgem
  • J
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No unfortunately we can’t all go together beforehand. Azazie says they can make the dress in 3 weeks and ship in 10 days so that’s a good option for my timeline. Thanks!
  • J
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, I’ll take a look!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you looking to get them now or waiting for lock down to be lifted to go to a store?

If you're looking to go into a store, and are okay with the girls wearing different styles in the same/similar colour, try department stores like The Bay. I was at the one in Sherway Gardens with my fiancee during the summer and they had tons of stuff on their sales rack for under $200 in all colours and sizes. Will require some time spent digging through the racks but could be worth it.

For online orders that will reach you within the month, try Boutique 1861. They're based in Montreal and ships within 5 business days. Availability of items varies but if you're okay with the girls wearing different styles in the same/similar colour, you should be able to find something.

You can also order from Azazie. Usually takes around 6-8 weeks so not super fast but not super delayed either. Getting swatches from Azazie will take a while since it comes from the US but they have a Canadian warehouse for dresses (so no duty). They also have a bunch of pre-made ready to wear dresses on sale that can ship faster.

• Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bridesmaids ordered from dress and charm and they all loved the dresses and looked incredible. It’s the dress you can wrap however you like (super easy) and they have SO MANY colours. The dresses arrived in a week or so... super quick.
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A few of my friends have actually shopped at The Bay or other department stores. Its also great cost wise plus there's a variety of styles you can choose from Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I asked my bridesmaids to wear little black dresses. It was super easy, most of them were able to shop from their own closet!

Are you in a position to be able to go to a store together? Even a spot like Marshalls might have several dresses in enough sizes depending on the colors your looking for. I'm not sure how long shipping from Azazie would take. I would eliminate any company out of the US due to extreme shipping delays.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Laura Canada & Melanie Lyne. They're sister stores to each other and are a Canadian company. Size 2-24 and can be shipped to you within 2 weeks or less. plus free shipping and returns

https://laura.ca/

https://melanielyne.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics