Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Deanna
Newbie September 2021 Manitoba

Bridesmaid Dresses

Deanna, on December 26, 2020 at 21:10 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 12
With the stores being closed and I'm getting married in June, the local stores here like davids bridal dont think they'll be able to get my dresses in on time. Need alternate ideas which leads me to online which I don't like as I am a visual person and like to see the "real" color first before purchasing. Any recommendations on online bridesmaids dresses stores.

Thanks.

12 Comments

Latest activity by Linda, on January 13, 2021 at 12:54
  • Sabrina
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    After the lockdown, check out retail stores like Simons and Nordstrom. I was in those stores one day and was pleasantly surprised!
  • Kristen
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used KF Bridal and I ordered swatches of my favourite colours and fabrics before deciding so knew what they looked like. They have great selection of styles, are customizable (you can add pockets !!), they explain how to measure before you order and they came in good time. Highly recommend!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There are some sites that give you a "try on" period where they usually charge a portion to your credit card and don't charge the rest until after a certain date so you can try the dresses without racking up your credit card. I think David's Bridal and Azazie both offer this.

If you don't have a super specific color in mind you could also let your girls pick something in the same color. I did this, my bridesmaids all wore black and they loved that they either already owned their dress or will definitely wear it again. If you're worried the colors won't match you could get paint chips in the color you like so everyone can do their best to match it.
    Bridesmaid Dresses 1

• Baria
    Curious July 2022 Quebec
    Baria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My entire bridal party and myself are going with azazie. Hands down, open stores or bot, azazie all the way for me.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you hit up The Bay, especially one of the bigger multi-floor locations, you'd be surprised at how much stuff they have that can work as bridesmaid dresses. It will take some searching through the racks, but it could pay off. Depending on how big your bridal party is, you might be able to find all the dresses off the rack for your girls and they can take it home right away for alterations.

• Ashley
    Beginner May 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be using azazie.ca! They have so many styles and colours. You can order colour swatches in the actual fabrics ($3/swatch), then you can also pay $15-20/dress for at home try on. Basically that $15-20 covers shipping both ways so your bridesmaids and you can see what the dresses look like actually on then ship back and order your preferred style/colour/size.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Laura Canada & Melanie Lyne. They're the same company just sister stores and both are Canadian companies

• Deanna
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhh that's a very good idea as I didn't want the dresses to have all the same top. Thanks I'll check it out!
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here is another... these dresses are super affordable and versatile!
    Bridesmaid Dresses 2

• Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used dress and charm for my girls, and it was amazing! I got infinity dresses that they could wrap however they wanted and it looks amazing on all the body types. They have a large selection of colours. Below is a picture of my beautiful bridesmaids!
    Bridesmaid Dresses 3

• Deanna
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I've never heard of the company but ill look it up thanks!
  • J
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Show me your mumu worked perfectly for me ! They even have a virtual show room. Dresses showed up within 10 days. It ended up being too early since I postponed ! Good luck Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics