Trish

Whitby, Ontario · From July 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 14, 2021

1009days 1hrs
T
Wedding perfume
Trish, On April 30, 2021 at 22:06

Any one have suggestions for a wedding perfume/scent? I’m a believer in smells holding strong memories and I think it would be nice to have a signature scent for the wedding day. I typically go for...

Tunisha, friday 4-Jun-21 5 125
T
Vendor closes/cancels
Trish, On February 6, 2021 at 16:59

Hi all, Just venting at this point. Normally, I would probably just take the L and move on but they had a 50% deposit from us and it’s not a small amount of money...I empathize with these companies...

Trish, thursday 29-Apr-21 10
Kimberly
Hair and makeup trials
Kimberly, On February 21, 2021 at 13:33

Hello lovely brides to be or newly weds. I have a question about trials runs for hair and makeup. Is this absolutely a neccessary thing to do? Looking around at some of the salons and the trials plus...

Devrie, wednesday 24-Feb-21 12
S
Struggling
Sabrina, On February 10, 2021 at 12:02

Hi Everyone, I know I'm not the only one struggling in this community but I often feel like the only one struggling in our family or group of friends. We've been met with both support and criticism....

Marie, friday 26-Feb-21 12
Stefanie
Brides who have postponed to next year...
Stefanie, On September 27, 2020 at 16:25

My fiance and I have been together for 12 years but we chose to postpone to next year back in April. I find myself feeling so eager to marry my fiance, wear my dress, have all the florals and...

Vinod, thursday 15-Oct-20 16 2
Megan
Wedding flowers
Megan, On September 28, 2020 at 18:43

Hi everyone! Can someone tell me roughly what the average prices are in Ontario for wedding flowers? I am only looking at purchasing bouquets (mine and my 3 bridesmaids). I just got my first quote...

Vinod, thursday 15-Oct-20 14
Emma
Canadian weddings
Emma, On September 7, 2020 at 16:41

Hey guys! My fiance is canadian and I am from Ireland. I've lived here for a few years and most of our guests are canadians and my mum brought up the point to me that canadians typically have a...

Kayla, monday 21-Sep-20 7
J. M.
Make up timing
J. M., On July 29, 2020 at 08:54

Hey! My make up girl wants to come at 9 am.. the ceremony doesn't start till 3 pm I feel like that's way to long in between- she would like a hour per person. Does that seem normal?

Kristen, wednesday 29-Jul-20 5
Kelsie
First Vendor Feels!
Kelsie, On July 29, 2020 at 13:18

Hellllo everyone! I'm trying to get more excited to "replan" my wedding from July 2020 to September 2021. I have to say, our venue was fantastic the whole way with having us reschedule - they went...

Joanne, tuesday 11-Aug-20 16
A
Lash extensions for first time before wedding- too risky?
Anna, On July 17, 2020 at 15:28

I've booked a last extension appointment for 3 days before my wedding. I've never had them before. For anyone who has- do you think this is risky? I was planning to try them out for a few months...

Trish, thursday 23-Jul-20 11
Nicki
Uninviting Guests
Nicki, On July 20, 2020 at 17:08

Just looking for suggestions on how to uninvite guests. We have to text everyone this week and let them know we are downsizing to 30 people but I don't know what to say. Thanks in advance!

Cassandra, tuesday 28-Jul-20 17 1
Wawa
Where to get bride and bridesmaid accessories
Wawa, On July 19, 2020 at 14:23

Hi ladies, do you have a particular place to go to to get inexpensive (under $40) bridal jewellery and accessories? I've seen a lot of American sites but prefer Canadian options so I don't have...

Nicole, friday 11-Sep-20 15
Kourtney
Bust help!
Kourtney, On June 17, 2020 at 20:49

Hello! I went to try on dresses today and fell in love with a dress. The only problem is my boobs have zero lift and the only way I can get this dress is if I figure out some support. They will be...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 10
Lisa
Post Poned Wedding
Lisa, On April 17, 2020 at 09:53

Hi All, I just wanted to say to all the couples out there that have had to postpone their wedding that we are all in the same place. My hubby to be and I have been together for almost 15 years. We had...

Kelsie, friday 17-Apr-20 5
Cassie
Wedding Dresses
Cassie, On April 8, 2020 at 10:37

Hello brides Let’s share our dresses on this post to bring some positivity back into our bridal experiences! Here is me in mine! 🥰

Grance, monday 8-Jun-20 45
Ally
Postpone our wedding
Ally, On April 12, 2020 at 08:47

My fiancé and I were suppose to be getting married July 31st, of this year. Due to the circumstances yesterday I came to the realization that our wedding wouldn’t be happening. After hours of talks...

Veronica, monday 20-Apr-20 21
N
Wedding got postponed 😢
Nadia, On March 21, 2020 at 16:44

Hi everyone! I am one of the brides who’s wedding had to be postponed due to this covid 19 pandemic 😢. We have rebooked for June 27th! I really hope things are okay for then because I don’t want to go...

Della, monday 23-Mar-20 4
Katie
$30,000 wedding?
Katie, On March 20, 2020 at 18:00

Hi beauties, I feel a little lost with what to do. I have a beautiful venue that I just absolutely adore. I would say it's my dream venue. They take care of everything from the DJ, officiant, decor......

Stacey, monday 18-Oct-21 25
Sarah
Really annoyed with venue’s accommodation policy
Sarah, On March 3, 2020 at 11:02

Ok so the venue we are getting married at is basically a resort/spa. I just found out our guests who want to stay in a room overnight have to fill out a form and send it to the venue. Am I supposed to...

Sarah, wednesday 4-Mar-20 11
N
Hashtag suggestion
Natalie, On March 2, 2020 at 13:33

Hi I’m looking for assistance to make a cute/catchy hashtag for our wedding. My name is Natalie Tam and fiancée’s name is Tony Chen. Our wedding date is September 24,2020 in Toronto, Canada

Vinod, tuesday 17-Mar-20 8
S
Wedding hashtags...
Stephanie, On March 2, 2020 at 15:09

Hey ladies...and gents. I'm trying to figure out a hashtag for our wedding. My name is Stephanie Ketch, my FH is David Baxter. I was thinking something like #KetchaBaxter or #KetchMeABaxter. Any...

Vinod, tuesday 17-Mar-20 9
Corinne
Styling An Illusion Neckline / a Line Dress
Corinne, On March 2, 2020 at 19:43

Hi all, I have an illusion neckline dress and I’m looking for inspiration for hairstyles, veil, jewelry, etc. Also, I will be wearing glasses. 😍 Thanks in advance all!

Ashley, wednesday 4-Mar-20 7
Kelly
Best man back out
Kelly, On March 3, 2020 at 02:37

Wondering how to go about things... our best man backed out and our wedding is in May.. programs are printed everything is done and all with him on it 🤯

Vinod, tuesday 17-Mar-20 12
Emily
Non traditional dinner
Emily, On February 25, 2020 at 22:19

Hi fellow planners! I finally got to have a good long conversation with my dad today about my wedding and he really got to me about the cost of feeding 100 people and if I feel like that’s /really/...

Trish, thursday 27-Feb-20 13
Joey
What's the age difference between you and your partner?
Joey, On January 30, 2020 at 08:22

Let's get to know each other a little better. How old are you? How old is your sweetie? Photo by Wes Perry Photography in Moncton NB

Darmae, monday 25-May-20 69
Adrianna
Head Table Decor/backdrop
Adrianna, On February 12, 2020 at 12:50

Hi Everyone, I am really struggling with finding a decently priced head table back drop/decor. We are going for something very elegant. I want something like pictured below - but everywhere i have...

Gloria, wednesday 12-Feb-20 8
Desiree
Let’s discuss tipping
Desiree, On February 12, 2020 at 11:36

Let’s discuss tipping for vendors, is this mandatory, is expected and if so how do you figure out how much to tip? I don’t wanna low ball or go over the top. I’m just trying to think ahead way ahead...

Ashley, tuesday 18-Feb-20 10
Emily
Vista Print Invitations
Emily, On January 30, 2020 at 15:28

I'm thinking of ordering my invitations from vista print, what are your thoughts? How did your invitations turn out? Did you have rsvp cards and itinerary cards, how did they turn out? The quality?

Stefanie, wednesday 5-Feb-20 14
K
Booking a venue
K, On January 30, 2020 at 22:52

Going to look at a few venues this weekend and just want some opinions on certain questions that you believe are crucial to ask when considering a certain vendor? what questions did you wish you had...

Vinod, monday 3-Feb-20 7 1
Kayley
Where to honeymoon?!
Kayley, On January 28, 2020 at 20:41

Hi all! We can’t decide where to honeymoon. We plan on doing 10-12 days.Any locations you would highly recommend?

Hayley, monday 10-Feb-20 20
Karlee
Soup Bar
Karlee, On January 27, 2020 at 07:18

I’m wanting to do the a soup bar for my Dec wedding. Can’t find much on Pinterest! What I thought about doing was having each person in the wedding party submit their favorite recipe for stew, chowder...

Amanda, thursday 30-Jan-20 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics