Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Beginner October 2022 Ontario

Vista Print Invitations

Emily, on January 30, 2020 at 15:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 14
I'm thinking of ordering my invitations from vista print, what are your thoughts? How did your invitations turn out? Did you have rsvp cards and itinerary cards, how did they turn out? The quality?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on February 5, 2020 at 10:08
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used vistaprint for everything and they will turned out amazing. The one thing that I really liked about them is that it was easy to use and they had everything to match the invite as well. We couldn't have been happier!
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're using Vistaprint for our save the dates and invites - the invites just came in and although I don't have any photos yet, I'm super happy with them! We did ours in the premium matte paper and it's very good quality and we ordered when everything was 50% off so the price was great. The only thing that's a little irritating is the size that they list online isn't the trimmed size that they send you. Our save the dates fit in the envelopes that they included but I had to get different ones that calligraphy ink doesn't bleed on (in regular sizing) and they were a tight squeeze. I'd recommend confirming the trimmed size with them before ordering.

Vista Print Invitations 1

• Cash
    Curious May 2022 British Columbia
    Cash ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Loved everything so far!!
    We ordered our STD'S, invites, reception cards, and ceremony programa through them. Love how user friendly it is, and that its infinitely cuatomizable all at a flat rate! Everything we recieved was exactly what I pictured! Cant wait to see how the programmes look when they arrive!
    Vista Print Invitations 2
    (Sorry for crappy picture-of-a-picture, but you get the idea!) Added all the florals in and played with the layering, and customized the fonts, layout, paper style (we went unfinished, thick cardstock for that clean, classic look). Checked my email, and had an awesome discount waiting for me! Got 150 of them for $80! Highly recommend!!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most of my friends have used them and theyre awesome. we used them for our save the dates and they were amazing

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did all mine through Vistaprint and they turned out amazing!

I did magnets for my save the dates, on half of them there was a weird ink line right in the middle. They sent me the amount that were damaged free of charge right away.

I also did my invites and RSVP's. Had an issue with a line being off on my RSVP cards and they fixed it for me and sent new ones. Their customer service is amazing.

Its also a great deal for what you are getting. I ordered everything around Black Friday. So I got all my invites for 50% off. Great money saver!

• T
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did my save the dates through VistaPrint.. and I have done previous events through them as well. Didn't have an issue.. just make sure you proof read.. lol

• Michelle
    Beginner September 2022 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn't use one of their designs,. It had my invites and RSVP cards by them. I bought a template off Etsy and just uploaded them to Vistaprint. I am very happy with the quality of the cards! Create an account and you will start receiving coupons. I ordered mine at Christmas and got a HUGE discount. They always have some type of promo going on.

You can even request a sample package somewhere through their website to get an idea of the different paper types they have.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Quality of Vistaprint products are excellent and order all kinds of things online from them. Christmas cards and calendars. These were our invites with the RSVP information and Accommodations included for rates.

Vista Print Invitations 3

• Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Used vista for engagement party invites. They were fine. Used minted for save the dates and actual invites. Worth the money for me because I love stationary
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've heard awesome things about Vistaprint. They really want only the best being mailed out so if there's an issue they often replace your order.

We've played with a few designs online but haven't made a decision yet.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The invitations I bought from Vista Print were exactly what I wanted! Plus I was able to customize them and add more text, delete some text, and add some pictures! Here's how mine turned out:

Vista Print Invitations 4

Originally this template did not have the flowers I added on the front and it didn't have all the wording on the back either.

Didn't get RSVP cards though, just had the option to email or call/text me Smiley smile

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We bought from vista print and we’re very happy with the quality. We did just matte card stock but it looks crisp and professional.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I purchased from Zazzle (which is similar to vistaprint) for my bridal shower invites - and they came out so nice! Really great quality and I got a good deal on them, including envelopes Smiley smile

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't personally bought from them, but the people that I know that have are always happy with them. If the quality isn't up to your standards the first time then they're always willing to re-print them for you at little to no extra cost

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics