Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie October 2021 Ontario

Wedding got postponed 😢

Nadia, on March 21, 2020 at 16:44 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi everyone!
I am one of the brides who’s wedding had to be postponed due to this covid 19 pandemic 😢. We have rebooked for June 27th! I really hope things are okay for then because I don’t want to go through this twice !! We have rebooked most vendors and they made themselves available for our new date but some weren’t - beauty and limo. Limo I’m not too concerned about I am for hair and makeup! I booked with Jenevoy and recently had my trial- which I loved ! But they aren’t available on my new date and are only offering credit toward a future date or services. And since they’re not available on my new wedding date, I guess the next 6 weddings I attend I’ll get my hair and makeup done- which is fine! Now I’m stuck trying to find someone else available - preferably a team as we are 7 total including my mother. If you all can forward someone you’ve used or even someone you’ve heard of in the Toronto GTA area that I can contact to see if they’re available.

Thanks in advance 😊

4 Comments

Latest activity by Della, on March 23, 2020 at 23:14
  • Della
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Della ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried Diletti hair salon it in Stoney creek but they are a mobile service and have a team. Just not sure how far they go but they are fantastic. My sister works there and they are like family even to me.

For makeup you can try makeup worx or beauty mark. They do book up fast but again worth a shot. Hope this helps.
  • T
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

CB Beauty - they book up fast, but it's worth a shot as they're mobile.

• Beatriz
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Beatriz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Fancy me beauty! Check out their insta!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Blush Parlour! They’ll come to wherever you are!! I’m using them and they’re fabulous ladies!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics