Alie

St Catharines, Ontario · From August 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 7, 2019

1664days 5hrs
Alie
Bridesmaids disaster
Alie, On August 20, 2019 at 23:27

Legit less then 3 weeks till the big day. The bridesmaids have still not picked out dresses... And i had to boot one out of my wedding patry... (Shes not longer with my brother)...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 9
Jayda
Ceremony Decorations
Jayda, On September 5, 2019 at 23:13

I’m looking for a way to decorate for our ceremony that won’t cost very much. We’re having it outside on grass. I was thinking of doing big burlap bows on the sides of the chairs as you walk down the...

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 11
Jennifer
Is the ring too big and other worries
Jennifer, On September 6, 2019 at 14:21

Let me start by saying I've waited a long time (10 years) to get engaged, we've always known we wanted to get married but money and timing was never right. Well last week I finally got engaged and I...

Jennifer, monday 11-May-20 30
Christina
Couples getting married on 7/september/2019 in Ontario
Christina, On May 10, 2018 at 00:10

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this forum. Congrats to everyone getting married on Sept 7,2019!

Alie, saturday 7-Sep-19 11
Joannie
We got married!
Joannie, On September 4, 2019 at 18:07

We got married on Sunday and everything was so perfectly imperfect (actually everything was perfect, except for the DJ) The weather was perfect Everyone came We had a perfect ceremony My husband and...

Kelly, thursday 14-Nov-19 23
Mélissa
Party favours !
Mélissa, On August 20, 2019 at 12:06

Hi ! Needing some unique ideas for party favours something that won’t cost us a fourtune ! Thanks in adavance !

Katrin, thursday 29-Aug-19 34
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Emily
Help! All green is not equal..
Emily, On August 11, 2019 at 21:43

Hey WW community! I’m trying to decide between these two shades of green for the reception... our colours are green,gold,white and natural accents like greenery and wood... emerald would match the...

Eden, saturday 24-Aug-19 25
Sam
Wedding dress
Sam, On August 3, 2019 at 09:22

I’m looking to spend as little as possible on a wedding dress but no stores actually post any of their prices online. Where are some places that have decently priced wedding dresses? I would love to...

Marina, thursday 7-May-20 34
Kaitlyn
Doing your own makeup?
Kaitlyn, On June 14, 2019 at 08:29

Hey Brides, I’m having a little internal debate. I love makeup and have a good understanding and healthy collection hahaha. I’m kind of wanting to do my own makeup for my wedding (if Kate Middleton...

Katelyn, friday 19-Jul-19 17
Tiffany
Is it too early to begin purchasing decor?
Tiffany, On June 11, 2019 at 14:36

My wedding is 2 years away. My FH and I are paying for it ourselves so we set a longer engagement to help with this. I found a few things we both liked for our wedding so I purchased them....is this...

Alie, sunday 16-Jun-19 21
A
Burlap table runners?
Abbey, On April 12, 2019 at 11:44

We are having our reception at a small restaurant and want to have burlap runners for the tables. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thinking about just buying a roll of burlap the right width...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 7
Joey
Accessories - buying a set, or assembling piece by piece?
Joey, On April 11, 2019 at 08:05

Have you purchased a matching set of wedding accessories? Or are you building your accessories piece by piece? Where did you get your jewelry and accessories? Photo by Aniket Sananse Photography in...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 16
Amanda
Engagement photos
Amanda, On April 3, 2019 at 10:18

HELP MEEEEEEEE! I need engagement photo ideas. My wedding is June 8th.. that's right. I still haven't doen engagement photos, oooopsie. It's included in my photography package and I really want them...

Alie, saturday 6-Apr-19 12
Joey
Invitations - where are yours from?
Joey, On April 2, 2019 at 07:52

Where are you getting your invitations? Have you designed and ordered them online? Are you working with a stationer and/or calligrapher? Are you DIYing something on your own? Are you skipping mailed...

Amanda, tuesday 30-Apr-19 37
M
Are you marrying to have a baby?
Mary, On September 16, 2018 at 11:07

As I'm getting ready for my marriage, I'm having delima to have a baby in near future or not! Honestly speaking, my fiancé and I are having fun and we have our piece of mind! Nowadays I'm thinking...

Lussierk00@outlook.c, wednesday 3-Apr-19 14
Jessica
Bridal party
Jessica, On April 1, 2019 at 15:00

Hey guys!! So my fiancée and I are very private people and we don’t socialize with a lot of people. Is it okay to have 1 person to stand up with us? On both bride and grooms side? Or do we need more?

Candace, thursday 4-Apr-19 14
Brittany
Specific Cocktail Hour Suggestions
Brittany, On April 2, 2019 at 13:13

Hey Wedding Wire Fam! I need some specific Appetizer suggestions, I am really struggling on what the majority of people will like. Our cocktail hour is going to be about 2 hours. Our caterer is coming...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 13
Lynnie
What shape is your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On April 2, 2019 at 13:53

Did you pick a pear, square, round, cushion, or oval stone for your engagement ring? Comment below and share your shape! Image from Buzzfeed

Angie, tuesday 7-May-19 72 1
Alie
Stag and Doe
Alie, On March 31, 2019 at 19:55

So my fiancee Josh and I are having a stag and doe on June 22. We are trying to get some ideas for games and prizes. We looked online but keep seeing the same things over and over again. Any help...

Candace, sunday 7-Apr-19 6
Jenn
Wedding Favour Holder (??) Ideas Needed!
Jenn, On March 22, 2019 at 19:35

I've ordered personalized seed packets to give as wedding favours. I would like to have them all in a decorated wicker basket... but I'm super specific about the baskets, and I can't find what I'm...

Jenn, monday 1-Apr-19 12
Allen
Overwhelmed
Allen, On March 23, 2019 at 22:08

So I'm 4weeks exactly today and I am bombarded with things to do! I've only finished part of my centerpieces for two tables. I am beyond stressed out! I'm so nervous when the day comes that everything...

Allen, sunday 7-Apr-19 18
Stephanie
Looking for Elegant Bridal Hairpins
Stephanie, On March 25, 2019 at 10:51

Hello Ladies, I've finally said yes to the dress and currently on the hunt for the perfect hairpins that will go on one side to have half pinned up and the rest down before my final fitting in a few...

Meghan, monday 1-Apr-19 14
T
What shoes??
Tessa, On March 26, 2019 at 19:51

Hi everyone, I'm getting married in the winter and I'm not sure what to do about shoes. I am usually one to wear heels, but I also get very cold very quickly.. any ideas?

Alie, sunday 31-Mar-19 6
F
Engagement Pics
Fiona, On March 29, 2019 at 06:58

Hey guys! Recently engaged (March 6) and I'm wondering for those who have done so already, when should the engagement photos be taken?

Kelsey, monday 1-Apr-19 15
Jenn
Mother of the Groom Gift Ideas?
Jenn, On March 30, 2019 at 07:58

Hello, lovelies! We are officially three weeks out, and I have yet to have a good idea for a mother of the groom gift. Just a bit of backstory, my biological mother and I have been estranged for many...

Tori, friday 19-Jul-19 17
Anja
Help! So lost!
Anja, On March 31, 2019 at 09:41

Hey everyone! My fiance and I got engaged in Sept '18, planning the wedding for Sept 2020. We really want to explore all options, DIY and full service weddings...but I don't know how, if that makes...

Candace, monday 1-Apr-19 8
Alie
Memorial ideas
Alie, On March 31, 2019 at 20:18

So my mom passed away recently and we have a few other family members that are no longer with us. We are looking at remembrances for on the big day. Any ideas?

Vinod, tuesday 2-Apr-19 8
Lynnie
Fiancé(e) Friday! Who introduced you to your future spouse?
Lynnie, On March 29, 2019 at 13:05

Whether it was love at first sight or a friendship that blossomed over time - it began with an introduction! Who was responsible for introducing you to your future spouse? Was it a close friend,...

Steph, friday 5-Jul-19 40
Joey
Pics or no pics in your Save the Date?
Joey, On March 30, 2019 at 14:05

What style of Save the Date are you using? Save The Dates with a photo? Save The Dates without a photo?

Megan, monday 1-Apr-19 26
L
"Something Unique" that you love about your wedding?
Liarra, On March 29, 2019 at 06:26

Curious to hear what unique things people are incorporating into their big day! For us, seeing as were getting married in February, I didn't want/need a crazy amount of expensive flowers. Instead of...

Bianca, monday 1-Apr-19 43

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics