Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alie
Frequent user September 2019 Ontario

Stag and Doe

Alie, on March 31, 2019 at 19:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
So my fiancee Josh and I are having a stag and doe on June 22. We are trying to get some ideas for games and prizes. We looked online but keep seeing the same things over and over again. Any help would be greatly appreciated

6 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on April 7, 2019 at 12:18
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had our stag and doe last June and the games that went over the best were the toonie toss, bra pong, poker darts and then our triathlon event that was 3 minute it to win it games that couples played. A lot of the games we saw online were very repetitive suggestions but they worked really well!

As for prizes we had the winners of the triathlon won free drinks for the rest of the night. The toonie toss won the texas mickey of vodka. Some other prizes we had were donated from local business.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Alie! Looks like you've gotten some great suggestions of games and prizes for your Stag and Doe! There are also some great ideas on Pinterest for games that you can have at your party! Have you looked here? Smiley laugh

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So I didn't have a Stag & Doe - but I did just have a Wedding Social on Friday!!

Obviously no games, but here was the list of prizes:

Regular prizes ($250-$300 value each)

1. Wine (large decorative wine glass from costco, wine, bottle opener, etc.)

2. Lottery Tree (...lottery tickets... on a tree....)

3. Fitness (fitbit, gym memberships, protein powder, shakers, etc.)

4. Scandalous (....y'know... from stores like Love Nest... wink-wink stores...)

5. Fun Night In (popcorn machine, movies, Netflix GC, candy, etc.)

6. Scentsy/Spa (wax warmers, GC for Thermea Spa, etc.)

7. Coffee/Tea (Keurig, Mugs, Tea Pot, etc.)

8. Games (whole bunch of board games!)

9. "Tori" (blender and tequila for margaritas!)

10. Gardening (4X8 garden box, seeds, gloves, etc.)

11. Car Stuff (GC for oil change, car detailing items, air fresheners, etc.)

12. Dog's Life (dog bed, treats, Pawsh Dog GC for daycare + pawdicures, etc.)

Grand Prizes ($500-$750 value)

1. Beauty (Spa-facial, cut+colour for hair, lotions, body wash, etc.)2. Kitchen Kit (pots & pans, bake set, waffle maker, slow/fast cooker, knives, glass carafs, etc.)

3. Ecopoxy Table (my dad made one with blue crushed glass, it's a side table size)

4. Baba's Freezer (a freezer, perogies, holupchi, cheese rolls, beet leaf buns, sausage)

5. "Kael" (tools and beer)

6. Man-Pamper (MANicure, hair cut at barber shop, paintball, movies, beard oils/wax, ties, socks, etc.)

Golden Prize ($1,500-$2,000 value)

Backyard Bon Fire (fire pit, picnic table made by my FH, Karaoke DJ, $500 off buying a canoe, $100 GC to Rae & Jerry's, etc.)

Support ticket prize

$200 cash prize

Perfume Draw

Texas Mickey of Vodka

50/50

...ya.... 50/50 is pretty obvious Smiley tongue

• Alie
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Alie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What is junk in the trunk?
  • Kelsey
    Curious October 2019 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our door prize was a gift card tree - everyone in the wedding party buys a $25 gift card and the winner gets them all.

We also did some games:

Toonie toss (kate spade purse & texas mickey)

Bra Pong

Mini Golf

Junk in the Trunk

We had a bunch of raffle prizes - most donated by friends and family

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HI Alie,

I am having mine in may and we did some basic games.

- Hold the water cooler up and whoever has the longest gets a prize for both girls/guys

- Balloon pop- planning to middle of night. You can buy a balloon for 2 each and it is tied to your ankle. people have to pop them and last person with a balloon gets the prize. When yours is popped you have to leave the floor.

- Pinko

These three are more so other things can do.

- Were doing the twoonie toss

- Pie in the face

- Gold fish insurance

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics