Skip to main content
Renee
Renee

Vaughan, Ontario · From February 2017

After 10 years of joy, laughter, ups and downs together, I am marrying my best friend in front of 250 of our close family and friends. No pressure!

Happily married 🎉

October 19, 2018

2013days 8hrs
A
Bridal party
Amy, On October 8, 2018 at 09:13

Hey Ladies! I’m having such a difficult time with my bridal party - people being upset as they are not the maid of honour and whatnot. Is it bad that I just want to cut out the bridal party and not...

Renee, tuesday 16-Oct-18 4
Rekramer
30 Days! Stress!
Rekramer, On October 11, 2018 at 13:46

Hi All, Just needing a little guidance and positivity. We are exactly 30 days from the wedding and I have everything I can reasonably accomplish solo, accomplished. Our seating chart is done and...

Rekramer, wednesday 21-Nov-18 12
Leah
“feet’s too big” - size 11 shoe size and higher stand up!
Leah, On October 14, 2018 at 16:05

I’m as size 11.5/12 in shoes. This is a call out to all of my fellow 11+ shoe size wearers o share the shoes you’re wearing on your wedding day! I always intended to wear half soles or some other...

Renee, tuesday 16-Oct-18 7
Rnaomi
Keeping Warm - Bridesmaid Attire for a Winter Wedding??
Rnaomi, On September 29, 2018 at 14:57

Hi Everyone! We are having our wedding in January of next year in the mountains. My bridesmaids all have burgundy dresses and I'll be providing them either jackets, shawls, pashminas, etc. for...

Renee, monday 8-Oct-18 10
Ellen
Getting to the Wedding!
Ellen, On October 7, 2018 at 21:16

Hi Everyone!! We are currently struggling with some transportation issues. My FH will be getting ready at his parent's house and I will be getting ready at my parent's house. We are planning on having...

Alissa, wednesday 10-Oct-18 8
Joey
What did you have custom made for your wedding?
Joey, On October 5, 2018 at 08:05

What special orders did you place for your wedding? Did you have items customized? Personalized? Designed just for you? Did you commission a monogram? Plan out a special present for your SO? Work with...

Brittany, sunday 7-Oct-18 10
Tyanna
Unprofessional vendors, part 2
Tyanna, On October 4, 2018 at 02:21

Hey all!! You may have seen my post the other day about my experience with my photographer and my worry about her unprofessionalism. If you havent, you can find it here:...

Vinod, thursday 11-Oct-18 5
K
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Kullboys, On October 5, 2018 at 00:40

Hello everyone I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention. Thanks .

BunnyBride, saturday 13-Oct-18 7
Shla
Black sequin tablecloths!
Shla, On October 5, 2018 at 11:56

Those things are impossible to find in my area!! I'm in Belleville, Ontario. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to rent them? We are totally willing to travel to the GTA if need be.

Renee, sunday 7-Oct-18 3
Kathlyn
Thoughts on Go Fund Me page
Kathlyn, On October 6, 2018 at 20:31

Hi all! Before I get judgement. Please read everything below. Im 26, planning to get married next year June, I have 3 younger siblings, 10,15 and 21. My fiancee is the secondary breadwinner in his...

Brette, thursday 8-Nov-18 24
Shla
Any other dark palette brides?
Shla, On September 30, 2018 at 22:54

We're getting married on Friday September 13th 2019 and have FINALLY settled on a colour scheme! We are both really dark, moody people. We have a huge love of horror, gore, Halloween and pretty much...

Renee, wednesday 3-Oct-18 10
Denai
What is something unique you did/will do at your wedding?
Denai, On October 1, 2018 at 12:30

I love when weddings are different than the average traditional type of wedding! What is something you’re planning on doing or did at your wedding that was typically different than most!? It can be...

Sara, thursday 4-Oct-18 27
Alexandra
Kleinfeld Hudsons Bay Toronto
Alexandra, On October 1, 2018 at 23:48

Lets talk Kleinfeld! Was the Toronto location everything you had hoped for? Im looking for an amazing experience (not pressured into buying) and a fun day for the ladies I take along with me! What are...

Hilary, wednesday 3-Oct-18 8
MJay
Do you buy the venue provided coordinator a gift?
MJay, On October 2, 2018 at 08:06

My mom thinks that we should be buying the wedding coordinator a gift because she's done a fantastic job. The only problem is that all of my vendors have done a fantastic job so far. Do I buy them all...

Vinod, friday 12-Oct-18 7
E
Feel like i want to cry
Emma, On October 2, 2018 at 13:15

I had posted here before about finding out the hotel we are having our wedding and reception was also hosting a hockey tournament the same weekend, and about how I was upset over that and the issues...

Renee, wednesday 3-Oct-18 1
Bianca
Save the Dates and Out of Town Guests
Bianca, On October 2, 2018 at 13:15

Happy Tuesday everyone! I need your advice on when I should send out my save the dates! FH and I are inviting several out of town guests, and would like to give them as much notice as possible for...

Bianca, monday 18-Mar-19 34
Natasha
Honeymoon Plans? Let’s Discuss Below!
Natasha, On October 2, 2018 at 17:01

1. How far in advance did you/are you booking your honeymoon? 2. How quick after the wedding do you plan to go on your honeymoon? Days? Weeks? 3. Where are you planning on going? 4. What is your...

Andrea, wednesday 21-Nov-18 24
A
Dance floor cover
Adele, On September 27, 2018 at 22:23

Has anyone researched or booked a dance floor cover? How much did it cost? Was installation and removal included? Is it worth it?

Vinod, tuesday 2-Oct-18 5
Lauren
Peach and champagne clash?
Lauren, On September 15, 2018 at 18:19

So, I had originally planned to do peach and grey as my colours but then the dress I bought is a champagne. I'm worried that the peach will clash with my dress and am wondering if I should do lavender...

Lauren, sunday 16-Sep-18 9
Janaya
Doubts on my dress
Janaya, On September 15, 2018 at 18:52

These are the two dresses I'm torn between... but the more I think about them the more I feel like it's not really a wedding dress? I absolutely love them both but sometimes I feel like a wedding...

Bianca, tuesday 18-Sep-18 14
Megann
Wowza!
Megann, On September 15, 2018 at 22:03

This is not a question, but a remark. Tonight I was at work and did my first wedding. 150 people, easy. We get a timeline to follow and all is good, except when they are running LATE! It starting with...

Megann, sunday 16-Sep-18 5
Christine
Guest List Fiasco
Christine, On September 15, 2018 at 22:24

Hello everyone! Lately, my fiancee and I have been getting in a lot of arguments about the guest list with my parents. They are paying a small portion of the wedding, namely the photographer,...

Kelsey, monday 17-Sep-18 17
Kaisha
How long does it take for Rsvps?
Kaisha, On September 15, 2018 at 23:44

I sent out our invitations this week and I am already impatiently awaiting my first RSVPs. We are doing online RSVPs. How long does it usually take for them to start coming in?

Kaisha, tuesday 18-Sep-18 7
Tyanna
Garters
Tyanna, On September 13, 2018 at 14:15

What's everyone doing for their garters? I just got mine from an etsy store that I found and I am SO in love with them ❤ i Hubby loves batman and we will be incorporating super heros in a few...

Bianca, tuesday 18-Sep-18 8
M
Entrance Songs
Marlene, On September 13, 2018 at 23:05

My fiancé and I are stuck on a wedding entrance song that is upbeat, fun and will get the party started. We are getting married Aug 10 2019. Any recommendations?

Renee, friday 14-Sep-18 3
Lisa
help - make Up!
Lisa, On September 10, 2018 at 14:25

My makeup artist just sprung on me her timeline per person... She wants an hour per bridesmaid and 1hour 15 for the bride... is this normal? Are there any make up artists available Sept 15th in...

Renee, friday 14-Sep-18 11
Shla
Just under a year!
Shla, On September 14, 2018 at 07:47

We hit the 365 mark yesterday! We have nothing done but our rings on layaway and have to go pay the deposit for the hall this week. I figured I'd be stressing by this point but I'm taking a super...

Bianca, friday 21-Sep-18 19
Marissa
Trying on Dresses After Purchasing a Dress
Marissa, On September 14, 2018 at 22:15

I recently went to the Toronto bridal show and made an appointment at Kleinfeld's for mid October of this year. I was really excited to get the chance to have a "say yes to the dress" experience, but...

Peggy, monday 17-Sep-18 15
Lynnie
#TuesdayShoesday! What colour shoes are you wearing?
Lynnie, On September 11, 2018 at 18:00

Are you wearing shoes in a subtle hue, or are you going for a pop of colour? What colour shoes are you wearing on your wedding day? Photo from Bright Sky Wedding Designs in Toronto Photo by Romance...

Natasha, friday 14-Sep-18 11
Rebecca
Shoe size
Rebecca, On September 12, 2018 at 21:16

Hello I have found a cute pair of shoes I quite adore however they don't come in a size 9 and a half. The 9s fit good but everyone keeps telling me to go to a 10. I have one foot that is a half in...

Bianca, tuesday 18-Sep-18 12
Emily
Right Dress but not the Right Price
Emily, On September 4, 2018 at 21:09

I have been having difficulty wedding dress shopping, I am super picky, both in what I want and how much I want to spend. I have tried on over 30 dresses and have yet to find something that I really...

Melissa, wednesday 12-Sep-18 28
Megan
Wedding coordinator?
Megan, On September 5, 2018 at 09:52

I am getting married at the Old Mill in Toronto next year in October. I am not sure if I will need to hire a wedding coordinator or not. Apparently they will have a coordinator on site but I saw some...

Vinod, saturday 8-Sep-18 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics