Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tyanna
Super June 2019 British Columbia

Garters

Tyanna, on September 13, 2018 at 14:15 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
What's everyone doing for their garters? I just got mine from an etsy store that I found and I am SO in love with them ❤ i

Hubby loves batman and we will be incorporating super heros in a few different ways, but this one will be a surprise from him until the day of. The quality is incredible and they were shipped from the states within 3 days and are totally customizable. Allison was greatSmiley smile

I've taken a picture with her business card if anyone is interested in doing an order from her or checking out her page!

If you've already gotten yours, let's see it! It's such a small, minor part of a wedding but I just think they're so elegant and beautiful!

Garters 1

Garters 2

8 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on September 18, 2018 at 21:16
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so awesome, I'm sure your FH will love it! I don't think I'm going to do one tbh. I never thought about doing it!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice! Love that you are incorporating something your fiance likes! We had decided we weren't doing the garter toss, but I still wanted to surprise my husband with one! I bought one from a buy and sell that was Edmonton Oilers (hubby's favourite team!)

Garters 3

• Julia
    Frequent user June 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Really cute and a nice surprise for the future hubby
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not relates to garters but kinda related to your wedding lol I am surprising my hubby with a superman logo on the back of one of the teirs of our cake! I love that you are surprising him this way!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was wondering the same thing then read your explanation Tori! I was just going to have one lol I'm also probably going to get a toss bouquet with silk flowers so I don't toss my real one and have petals flying everywhere.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I subscribed to the full 8 months of the Miss to Mrs Box subscription... One of the boxes came with a very nice garter set in ivory, similar to yours where one has an additional flower/decor piece. I'll be using those!

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, that's exactly what I'll be doing! I love that I have a toss one because I would hate to have to lose mine!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First of all - I absolutely love those! Although we aren't big into super hero's I love the idea of making it a surprise for the Future Hubby!

However, not going to lie, I had to google why you had two garters instead of just one - and boy am I glad that I did! I would have been so sad to know that the garter I toss would probably remain with whoever catches it unless I ask for it back! I assume you will keep the one with the grey on it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics