Skip to main content
Brenda
Brenda

London, Ontario · From October 2016

Mom of 5 beautiful children 2 with differing abilities. Love the outdoors, arts, animals, fishing , cooking & creativity to name a few. Been waiting... View more

Mom of 5 beautiful children 2 with differing abilities. Love the outdoors, arts, animals, fishing , cooking & creativity to name a few. Been waiting forever to marry this man and the time has come. Patience is definitely my virtue !!

Happily married 🎉

April 27, 2018

2184days 0hrs : 28min
Natasha
Share your venues!
Natasha, On April 14, 2018 at 08:18

Upload a picture of your venue so we can see what everyone is working with. Maybe grab ideas from each other. Also a quick blurb about your vision. Here is my venue and I’m going very classy and...

Jessica, friday 20-Apr-18 35
Brenda
# hashtag reception
Brenda, On April 12, 2018 at 09:10

Looking for fun so want to set up an Instagram hashtag. No one in my group seems to know exactly how to. Help lol Thanks ladies/gents

Jennifer, saturday 14-Apr-18 11
Alyssa
i said yes to the dress!!!
Alyssa, On April 13, 2018 at 18:43

A month ago I went dress shopping and was struggling to decide between which dresses I liked.. even the dress I thought might be my favourite I wasn’t sure about it. But today I went dress shopping...

Melissa, wednesday 18-Apr-18 41
Lynnie
What will your ring bearer carry down the aisle?
Lynnie, On April 12, 2018 at 14:48

What will your ring bearer carry down the aisle? Are you going with a traditional pillow, or switching it up with a sign or "ring security" briefcase? Will your ring bearer actually carry your rings...

Rachael, tuesday 22-May-18 21
Taryn
Is a dj needed for the Reception to be fun?!
Taryn, On April 3, 2018 at 18:26

Hi all! I am looking for some input on if a DJ is essential to make the reception fun? My fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and are looking to cut costs anywhere we can. He thinks we...

Jennifer, monday 16-Apr-18 32
Katherine
Wedding Favours?
Katherine, On April 1, 2018 at 17:48

Wedding favours....Yay or Nay? I'd like to give something to my guests, is this per couple or individual? I have a rustic theme, any ideas? Help!

Marcia, wednesday 9-May-18 42
Courtney
Compromises
Courtney, On April 3, 2018 at 11:46

I still find it amazing how many issues there are to navigate around Family and Friends when it comes to weddings. When I got engaged, and asked my 4 best friends to be a bridesmaid, I didn't imagine...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 14
Sara
Bridesmaids make up
Sara, On April 3, 2018 at 10:19

So I want to get my make up done professionally for my wedding, longevity of pictures and whatnot, but my bridesmaids are on a budget crunch and they don't want to get it done professionally. I don't...

Lor, friday 25-May-18 19
Jen
I need your opinion...
Jen, On April 3, 2018 at 10:17

So, recently we have hit a big bump in the wedding planning road. We had our meeting with our reception manager who mentioned to us that we should tell our decorator that we have a particular wedding...

Jen, friday 6-Apr-18 39
Brenda
Tic toc
Brenda, On March 30, 2018 at 11:18

So much planning and just the final touches, programs, balloons for the kids craft table and some vases Yay!! 27 days woohoo!! Everything is mostly paid off and no after debt. All my ladies are ready,...

Brenda, monday 2-Apr-18 11
Lynnie
Are you getting married in your hometown?
Lynnie, On March 5, 2018 at 13:05

Will you be getting married in the town where you grew up? Or somewhere else? How did you decided whether or not you'd choose your hometown? Photo by Anthony Rancourt photography in Quebec

Ashley, wednesday 7-Mar-18 15
Jennifer
Wedding dresses
Jennifer, On February 27, 2018 at 18:54

How many dresses did you try on before you found the one? How many stores did you attend? Did you bring in ideas or just wing it?

Brenda, tuesday 6-Mar-18 34
M
Invitation wording
Megan, On February 24, 2018 at 08:04

Help! I'm struggling desperately. Very casual backyard wedding in the evening. We are asking people to BYOC and are serving apps and trays of light snacks. Not a sit down meal. I'm. Stumped. Any...

Erin, monday 26-Feb-18 3
Karen
Wedding invitations - when to send?
Karen, On February 22, 2018 at 19:55

How far along do you send your wedding invitations?? My wedding is Sept and thinking to send in May. Fiance think too early.

Jessica, tuesday 27-Feb-18 26
Maya
Groom involvement?
Maya, On February 23, 2018 at 23:01

So I just would like to know how everyone has gotten their groom to help out more with the planning of the wedding? I know my fiancé would help, but I’m unsure of what task to give him. Any...

Sidni, wednesday 28-Feb-18 28
Christina
Favors
Christina, On January 29, 2018 at 23:00

Hey everyone, I'm curious on if people are doing favours? If so what are they. I have been looking all over Pinterest, websites and etc. Please help

Emma, wednesday 23-May-18 38
Lynnie
What's your first dance song?
Lynnie, On August 9, 2017 at 16:05

Happy Wednesday!! There are soooo many song choices to make throughout wedding planning, but choosing your first dance song has to be one of the hardest (or easiest) choices! You want something...

Charmaine, friday 25-May-18 41
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Lynnie
Songs for parent dances!
Lynnie, On November 27, 2017 at 11:05

Are you doing a special dance with your mom or dad at your wedding reception? What song are you dancing to? Photo from West Coast Wilderness Lodge in Egmont, BC Photo from Perpetual Rhythms...

Melissa, wednesday 30-Jan-19 22
Brittany
rsvp Cards? Stamps? Wedding website?
Brittany, On November 27, 2017 at 13:29

Hay guys, Little unsure of the etiquette here. We have the option of RSVPing through our wedding website and have said this is where we would prefer people RSVP on the invitation. We are including...

Jenna, saturday 3-Mar-18 15
N
Table Gifts
Nikki, On November 27, 2017 at 17:38

Hey everyone! I'm trying to figure out what 'gift' to give my guests. What did you do? Home made? Was it cost effective? Let me know!

Ap2017, tuesday 19-Dec-17 25
Jen
Honeymoon is booked!
Jen, On November 21, 2017 at 01:47

We decided on Secrets Papagayo in Costa Rica! We leave June 30th and can't frigging wait to be here! This is my very first tropical trip. I can't wait to see the ocean and be in paradise for a week...

Ashley, tuesday 28-Nov-17 23
Maigen
Cake or cupcakes?
Maigen, On November 20, 2017 at 13:56

I am starting to think about the cake for my bid day. I always imagined having that beautiful big cake, but am now wondering if cupcakes would be more fun. Thinking of doing a smaller cake for the...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 18
R
Tipping on a gifted service?
Raylene, On November 20, 2017 at 14:42

My photographer who is a phenomenal wedding photographer and is generally very pricy offered to do our wedding as a gift. Do we still tip her? We want to give her a gift and if we were paying her we...

Brenda, wednesday 22-Nov-17 6
Taylor
Wedding cake
Taylor, On November 20, 2017 at 14:47

Hi, We are having approx. 130 guests at our wedding, What is a good size wedding cake? Also, any design inspirations would be great! We are having a spring wedding, burlap and lace, light pink and...

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 13
Tatiana
Gift for the Groom
Tatiana, On November 20, 2017 at 15:38

I am sure there has been this discussion, but I am in need of some recommendations or ideas for a groom gift? I was thinking cufflinks or a watch but thinking you ladies might have some more creative...

Vinod, sunday 7-Jan-18 16
Joey
Will you have an unplugged ceremony?
Joey, On November 21, 2017 at 08:05

Are you worried about your guests getting out their cameras and phones during your ceremony? Some couples want to encourage their guests to take as many pictures as possible so they have the memories...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
Lynnie
Are you inviting exes?
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 10:27

This week we're finding out all about your guest list, and who made the cut! Time to spill! Who's in and who's out? Last question!! Are you inviting either of your exes? Did they make the cut? That's...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 27
April
Bridesmaids gifts
April, On October 25, 2017 at 22:07

I’m wondering if anyone has any good idea for bridesmaids gifts. I already got them bracelets when I asked them to be my bridesmaids so not sure if I want to keep the jewelry theme or what. I’m...

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 21
Sarah
When to send out the wedding website or Rsvp's?
Sarah, On November 19, 2017 at 19:05

Hello, Looking for advice. My fiance and I are having a relaxed summer wedding on his parent's acreage just outside of Edmonton in July 2018. We didn't bother sending out Save the Dates, and we are...

Michelle, thursday 21-Dec-17 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics