Skip to main content
Brenda
Brenda

London, Ontario · From October 2016

Mom of 5 beautiful children 2 with differing abilities. Love the outdoors, arts, animals, fishing , cooking & creativity to name a few. Been waiting... View more

Mom of 5 beautiful children 2 with differing abilities. Love the outdoors, arts, animals, fishing , cooking & creativity to name a few. Been waiting forever to marry this man and the time has come. Patience is definitely my virtue !!

Happily married 🎉

April 27, 2018

2163days 9hrs

Discussions

Brenda
# hashtag reception
Brenda of Wedding reception, On April 12, 2018 at 09:10

Looking for fun so want to set up an Instagram hashtag. No one in my group seems to know exactly how to. Help lol Thanks ladies/gents

Jennifer, saturday 14-Apr-18 11 122
Brenda
Tic toc
Brenda of Before the wedding, On March 30, 2018 at 11:18

So much planning and just the final touches, programs, balloons for the kids craft table and some vases Yay!! 27 days woohoo!! Everything is mostly paid off and no after debt. All my ladies are ready,...

Brenda, monday 2-Apr-18 11 135
Brenda
Backdrops
Brenda of DIY, On January 26, 2017 at 20:11

Anyone considering buying backdrops to enhance the theme of your photos or even your reception area.

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 9 152
Brenda
Great bakery in london area ...any ideas?
Brenda of Ontario, On March 13, 2017 at 21:22

I have a few places on my list but was wondering if anyone has an idea of the quality and have usedGrandma's Oven or Angelo's?

Emilie, wednesday 15-Mar-17 1 50
Brenda
We found our venue
Brenda of Wedding reception, On January 6, 2017 at 19:45

We finalize everything in February! We were so excited upon our arrival and the staff are so wonderful. Perfect for our guests because all live outside of our city.The venue has everything and is a...

Brenda, monday 9-Jan-17 8 123

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics