Skip to main content
Jamie
Jamie

Bon Accord, Alberta · From May 2016

Love the outdoors - camping, hiking.... get me outside exploring and I am happy!

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

2021days 13hrs
Bekah
Bridesmaid Dresses
Bekah, On September 27, 2018 at 13:26

Thinking about ordering bridesmaid dresses online. I have heard good things about Azazie. If you ordered from there, can you tell me about your experience? Bonus points for photos Also, for those who...

Katie, thursday 27-Sep-18 3
Jamie
Finally tied the knot!
Jamie, On September 17, 2018 at 22:14

Can't believe our wedding has already come and gone! We had some pretty crazy weather for September (snow), so our outdoor wedding was moved into the most adorable greenhouse! A bit of advice for...

Angel, monday 24-Sep-18 16
Bridget
Photography Costs in Alberta?
Bridget, On February 14, 2018 at 23:57

Hi Everyone! I have researched a handful of photographers in the Edmonton and Jasper area. Their pricing ranges from $2200 for 4 hours (half day) to $3500 for 8 hours (full day). Is this...

Erica, tuesday 5-Nov-19 6
Breanne
Flip Flop Baskets
Breanne, On February 13, 2018 at 10:09

Hey all, What are your thoughts on the flip flop baskets for guests? Will you be having one or is it something you find frivolous? Flip Flop Basket

Kristi, friday 3-Aug-18 20
Joey
What gifts are you giving to your wedding party?
Joey, On February 12, 2018 at 10:05

Some people choose to present a gift to their wedding party members as a thank you for their support and participation. Will you be following this tradition? What gifts will you be giving, and when...

Vinod, tuesday 20-Feb-18 7
Lucy
Invitation Wording - both parents deceased
Lucy, On February 11, 2018 at 11:20

My fiance's parents have both passed away and I'm not really sure how to word our invitations. All the advice I've found only give examples for one deceased parent. The basic wording will be something...

Vinod, monday 12-Feb-18 11
D
Wedding Rentals
Deitra, On February 10, 2018 at 12:19

Did anyone have to rent all their tables, chairs, plates, flatware etc? What was the rough estimate ? We are looking at a wedding guest count of roughly 150...

Erin, monday 12-Feb-18 3
María
Show off your bling!
María, On December 22, 2016 at 08:05

Hello lovely brides! Do you know december is engagement season? Yes it is! Show off your bling! *** Images: Pinterest

Jamie, saturday 10-Feb-18 49
Shannon
Flower Budget
Shannon, On February 10, 2018 at 12:49

How many flowers are too many? are natural decorations (twigs, wildflowers, branches) considered alternative or should I maintain floral arrangements to complement my bouquets as well? Thoughts? Share...

Brittany, tuesday 20-Feb-18 20
Jen
Show off your wedding dress!
Jen, On August 10, 2017 at 11:01

Ladies, it's been a hot minute since we've all posted our wedding dresses to gloat about them... and if you're anything like me you're always looking for opportunities to show off your precious!!!...

Mirka, tuesday 22-Jan-19 57
Lindsay
Alcohol
Lindsay, On February 9, 2018 at 14:02

Opinion on open bar vs making guest pay. If we chose a wedding venue where we could supply our own alcohol we would have a open bar. If we chose a venue that is licensed we would have to make our...

Lindsay, sunday 3-Feb-19 30
Jessye
Cost
Jessye, On January 11, 2018 at 00:53

How much is everyone approximately paying for there wedding?

Alessia, sunday 1-Apr-18 62
Tori
Civil marriege
Tori, On February 8, 2018 at 22:41

I am thinking about having a civil ceremony with close family but im not really sure...... what is your thoughts about civil marriages??

Vinod, monday 12-Feb-18 7
Christina
Wedding dresses
Christina, On February 8, 2018 at 20:59

Hello I'm just curious on if other brides are changing into an easier dress for the reception. ?I have been thinking about getting a wedding dress that is a two in one so I don't have to worry about a...

Erin, monday 12-Feb-18 14
Lynnie
Did you pick your date or your venue first??
Lynnie, On February 8, 2018 at 13:05

How did you decide on your wedding date? Did you have a specific date with special significance, or did you go off of your venue's availability? Photo from The Forest and Stream Club in Dorval, Quebec...

Jocelyn, saturday 3-Mar-18 45
Kelsey
Acreage wedding
Kelsey, On February 8, 2018 at 11:37

Hello, we we are getting married next summer and my cousin offered out his acreage. Just wonder if anyone is planning an acreage wedding and can tell me what costs I’m expecting. I know I will need to...

Vinod, monday 12-Feb-18 5
Bianca
Photography - how much?
Bianca, On February 8, 2018 at 11:18

Hey everyone! Just wondering how much of your budget you're allocating to photography? I'm on the cusp of booking one and just need to know if what's she's charging is reasonable. The basic price fits...

Mandy, wednesday 3-Oct-18 37
Chanelle
Late Night Food: is it necessary?
Chanelle, On February 7, 2018 at 23:47

If we plan on serving dinner around 6:30/7, and the venue shuts down at midnight, is the extra food necessary? Part of me is thinking this is just one more expense I can cut back on but I’d love to...

Carol, tuesday 19-Nov-19 43
Joey
Honeymoons! - Are you using a travel agent?
Joey, On February 5, 2018 at 08:04

After the wedding comes the honeymoon - a romantic vacation for you and your new spouse to decompress after the wedding and spend time together. We want to hear all about the awesome trip that you...

Stephanie, friday 18-Jan-19 23
Holly
Plus Ones
Holly, On February 7, 2018 at 14:18

Hello ladies, I somehow managed to delete my account. Honestly do not even know what happened but oh well I just made a new one. Anyway... My fiance and I decided to only give plus ones to those in...

Erin, monday 12-Feb-18 32
Naomi
Hotel Venue for Reception
Naomi, On February 7, 2018 at 14:12

My FH wants to have our wedding reception at a local hotel so that we don’t need to hire a caterer for the reception and guests don’t need to drive anywhere after the party ends. This could mean that...

Jenna, saturday 3-Mar-18 17
Michelle
Satin or polyester
Michelle, On February 3, 2018 at 18:15

Looking to purchase my tablecloths and chair covers. Curious of others experience with each. To help me decide Tia.

Jamie, wednesday 7-Feb-18 10
Jamie
Jewelry Recommendations?
Jamie, On February 7, 2018 at 11:49

Hey Ladies! Has anyone purchased pearl jewelry online or from a reputable Etsy seller? I have ivory pearls from my mom that I want to wear with my dress, and I am hoping to find an affordable pair of...

Jessica, friday 9-Feb-18 6
Jessica
diy Videography
Jessica, On February 7, 2018 at 10:57

My fiance and I decided against videography because of cost. I'm thinking of asking one of my friend's who is attending the wedding to film the ceremony and some of the reception parts for me. Has...

Elizabeth, thursday 15-Feb-18 19
Lynnie
Bridal or Couples Shower?
Lynnie, On February 6, 2018 at 13:05

How are you celebrating? Are your friends and family throwing you a traditional bridal shower, or are embracing the newer idea of a couples shower? How did you decide? Photo from Blush Balloon...

Holly, wednesday 7-Feb-18 8
Joey
What DIY are you working on?
Joey, On February 7, 2018 at 08:05

Let's see those gorgeous DIY projects you're working on. Show them off, let us know how the process has been going, and ask for any tips you may need. Can't wait to see how creative you've been!...

Stephanie, tuesday 13-Mar-18 10
Bridget
Wedding Ceremony Time?
Bridget, On February 6, 2018 at 23:22

What time of day is best to have an outdoor wedding ceremony in August in Alberta?

Bridget, thursday 8-Feb-18 4
Raphaela
Speeches..
Raphaela, On February 7, 2018 at 02:14

Hello! I hope everyone is doing great! I am just wondering who gives speeches at the wedding?? I know the obvious maid of honour and best man but who else... should we be asking people if they are...

Melissa, monday 26-Feb-18 17
Amelia
diy hair and make up
Amelia, On February 6, 2018 at 22:57

Did anyone decide not to have a stylist do their hair/make up and regret it? Im trying to decide if its worth the money to hire someone or not. I know theyd definitley do a better job. It just feels...

Ap2017, thursday 8-Feb-18 7
Lynsey
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Lynsey, On December 18, 2017 at 23:23

I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention.

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 115

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics