Skip to main content
Sara
Sara

Thunder Bay, Ontario · From September 2019

James and I met the Summer of 2012 when we both took summer jobs at the local Dairy Queen. The rest is history! I can't wait to marry my high school... View more

James and I met the Summer of 2012 when we both took summer jobs at the local Dairy Queen. The rest is history! I can't wait to marry my high school sweetheart!

Happily married 🎉

August 14, 2021

957days 6hrs
T
Sneaking out for 'golden hour' photos
Tracy, On December 13, 2021 at 17:48

I'm starting to work on my timeline for my wedding and I would love to have us sneak out of the reception for half an hour to do some photos right before sunset for golden hour photos. Sunset on our...

Tracy, wednesday 22-Dec-21 10
Sara
We did it!!! August 14, 2021
Sara, On August 18, 2021 at 12:20

Just wanted to share a sneak peek of our day! I can honestly say this was the best day of my entire life. Everything went off without a hitch! The two years of planning and replanning, stressing and...

Kara, monday 23-Aug-21 9 319
S
Hashtag help!
Samia, On August 6, 2021 at 15:26

Hi I am getting married on August 28. I thought I came up with a nice hashtag but thought I would ask you guys. My name is Samia Mirza my fiancé’s name is William-John Bujold. He goes by Will. I was...

Vinod, monday 16-Aug-21 6
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On June 24, 2021 at 11:42

Hello Everyone! How many days until everyone's wedding?! For my fiance and I, it's still over a year away but we can't wait to be married. We've had to postpone twice, once in 2020 we switched to 2021...

Amanda, wednesday 21-Jul-21 125 4
S
Wedding #hashtag help - thank you in advance 🥰
Samantha, On June 10, 2021 at 09:51

Hey Everyone! 👋 I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I am taking my Fiancé's last name, and I need some help with Hashtag idea's!My name is Samantha Van Item, and his name is Trevor...

Vinod, monday 14-Jun-21 8
Hank
Wedding Ceremony Songs
Hank, On June 10, 2021 at 09:44

For your ceremony, are you using tracks by the original artist, a cover version, an instrumental version, or a live band playing the song? If you're using an instrumental version, is it the original...

Amanda, friday 18-Jun-21 17
Hank
How many grooms actually picked their own outfit?
Hank, On June 10, 2021 at 09:55

Like the title says. The reason I ask is because I'm seeing A LOT of discussion on Facebook groups where the women are picking out the groom's outfit. I realize there's a lack of gents on this forum...

Alexis, thursday 17-Jun-21 48
Kenan
Wedding role
Kenan, On May 31, 2021 at 17:06

I (M) have a really good friend who's a female. My fiancee would love her to be a bridesmaid but my friend doesn't really want too...I don't wanna make her a groomsman, well because she's a woman....

Shelly, thursday 12-Aug-21 8
Amanda
Favorite Holiday
Amanda, On May 26, 2021 at 12:51

Is there a certain holiday that you and your significant other really enjoy spending that quality time together ? For my fiance and I we really enjoy Christmas. It's the one holiday that we're able to...

Amanda, tuesday 1-Jun-21 19
Olivia
Honeymoon
Olivia, On May 25, 2021 at 11:05

Where is everyone honeymooning and why?! I love the idea of Hawaii and Greece but we also love a good all inclusive resort. We can each take off one week of work so that’s why I’m on the fence with...

Celine, sunday 30-May-21 21
Hank
Most Helpful Person In Your Wedding Planning Process
Hank, On May 25, 2021 at 15:20

Who in particular has been really helpful during the wedding planning process? It could be someone who is always lending an ear and shoulder while you pivot to covid regulations, or someone who is...

Vinod, wednesday 26-May-21 5
Ciara
rsvp options
Ciara, On May 26, 2021 at 01:30

Hi there We have an A list and a B list for our wedding due to covid. How can I set it up so only A list guests can RSVP to the wedding for now? We originally sent save the dates to a larger group so...

Ciara, friday 28-May-21 7
Hank
Soup or Salad
Hank, On May 25, 2021 at 17:40

If you're having a multi-course dinner reception, did you pick soup or salad as the starter? Why did you make that choice and what kind of soup/salad did you choose. We have some awesome soup and...

Alexis, wednesday 26-May-21 13
P
Bridesmaid proposal ideas
Pritika, On May 20, 2021 at 00:01

Hey brides to be, I’m getting married next year June and looking for bridesmaid proposal ideas!

Mandy, saturday 19-Jun-21 16
Kelsey
Outdoor weddings and sun?
Kelsey, On May 19, 2021 at 10:16

I have found a beautiful outdoor site for our ceremony but I'm nervous as it is mostly full sun area, and I'm worried the sun will be in our eyes and squinting the whole time and pictures will look...

Vinod, tuesday 25-May-21 19
Carling
Late 2021 Weddings
Carling, On May 17, 2021 at 22:43

Is anyone else in Ontario have an October/November wedding starting to feel like there is potential for it to happen a little more normal with increased vaccination rates? I don’t want to get my hopes...

Sara, tuesday 18-May-21 4
Gioia
Music - recessional ideas
Gioia, On May 17, 2021 at 17:23

Hello everyone, so my fiance and I have everything figured out for our July 17th wedding except 1 thing. We have no clue what song we should use to walk out of the church from. We want something a...

Derek, sunday 29-Oct-23 14
Marie
Parent-zillas stories, anyone?
Marie, On May 12, 2021 at 08:45

Has anyone else's once easy-going, loving parents turned into total mom and/or dad ZILLAS once wedding planning got underway? My parents have been driving me nuts during the entire wedding planning...

Vinod, wednesday 26-May-21 6
Amanda
Wedding hashtag (english and French)
Amanda, On May 11, 2021 at 13:01

Hi everyone!! I’m also trying to find my wedding hashtag. We live in Montreal so it could be in french or in english (or 2 hashtags!). Our names are : Nicolas Cletz (groom) and Amanda Zrihen (me,...

Amelia, wednesday 12-May-21 5
Elizabeth
Wedding Hashtag ...
Elizabeth, On May 11, 2021 at 08:31

Hey all! I’m in a stump of finding the perfect hashtag for my FH and I. His last name is Di Nardo Any ideas, spill them out! Thanks everyone!

Amelia, wednesday 12-May-21 8
Tammie
2021 Sept wedding
Tammie, On May 10, 2021 at 08:47

Hi everyone! My daughter engaged recently and they want a Sept wedding. We have no idea what is allowed when we aren’t on lockdown. Numbers, venues etc. They want a backyard with whatever number is...

Hank, monday 10-May-21 2
C
Wedding hashtag
Chelsea, On May 9, 2021 at 18:05

Hi there, Looking for a wedding hashtag for his surname Gerhard. Thank you ❤️❤️

Amelia, wednesday 12-May-21 5
Jessica
Covid Bride - Ontario
Jessica, On May 6, 2021 at 21:24

Anyone else hopeful that September will be better then it is now

Sara, friday 7-May-21 2
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Carna, wednesday 28-Jun-23 78 1
M
Wedding dreams..
Mary, On May 5, 2021 at 15:50

Goodmorning everyone! Do you have dreams about wedding? I often dream about being totally naked or in underwear as I walk to the altar and embarrasses me a lot.

Jess, wednesday 12-May-21 6
Hank
Which Canadian City/town Would You Like to Visit?
Hank, On May 5, 2021 at 20:38

Assuming no travel restrictions within the country, what Canadian city or town would you like to visit and why? Years ago, I had a blast with my partner in Nova Scotia and PEI and since then I've been...

Hank, friday 7-May-21 8
R
August 2021 - Live bands? Restrictions on dancing?
Rosemary, On March 14, 2021 at 16:35

HI all, Third time we will be postponing due to COVID, and we hope to go ahead with our wedding at the end of August 2021. By then most people will likely have had at least a first shot of the...

Sara, wednesday 28-Apr-21 6
Jessica
Couples getting married on August 21, 2021 in Ontario
Jessica, On April 26, 2021 at 20:27

Hi Everyone! With the date coming soon, is anyone else getting nervous with the Ontario lockdown and not able to have a reception. I invited just under 80 guests for an outdoor wedding and am now...

Tracy, tuesday 4-May-21 4
Gloria
Unable to send msg
Gloria, On May 14, 2020 at 19:24

Anyone else unable to send/reply to private messages? I’m trying to respond to someone and says I can’t because “I’ve reached maximum nr of messages”...

Joey, friday 23-Apr-21 26
J
What does the moh buy the bride and groom for a wedding gift?
Jamie, On April 15, 2021 at 12:52

I’m the MOH for my sister’s wedding and I have NO idea what to get them or how much to spend? Any ideas for gifts or price point??

Alexis, sunday 18-Apr-21 9
Rachel
How is your wedding party handling postponing?
Rachel, On April 15, 2021 at 09:58

Has anyone else out there had to postpone (twice) and feel like their friends and wedding party are "over it"? I've been engaged for 2 years, pushed the wedding to next year again. All of the fun is...

Marie, tuesday 11-May-21 16 1
Hank
Downsizing Vendors
Hank, On April 14, 2021 at 23:12

Has anyone downsized their vendors as a result of moving forward with a wedding with restrictions? For example, did you shorten photography hours, scale back on decor for the space, food service, DJ...

Daniela, sunday 18-Apr-21 21

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics