Skip to main content
Sara
Sara

Thunder Bay, Ontario · From September 2019

James and I met the Summer of 2012 when we both took summer jobs at the local Dairy Queen. The rest is history! I can't wait to marry my high school... View more

James and I met the Summer of 2012 when we both took summer jobs at the local Dairy Queen. The rest is history! I can't wait to marry my high school sweetheart!

Happily married 🎉

August 14, 2021

1009days 1hrs

Discussions

Sara
We did it!!! August 14, 2021
Sara of Just married, On August 18, 2021 at 12:20

Just wanted to share a sneak peek of our day! I can honestly say this was the best day of my entire life. Everything went off without a hitch! The two years of planning and replanning, stressing and...

Kara, monday 23-Aug-21 9 319
Sara
Stress, Hormones, and Skincare
Sara of Beauty, On March 22, 2021 at 11:11

Hello Ladies! Hoping someone can help me out. As a teenager I never had a huge problem with acne. I went off the birth control pill a couple years ago for medical reasons. Recently, acne has become an...

Niki, sunday 28-Mar-21 8 230
Sara
Videography
Sara of Plan a wedding, On February 9, 2021 at 12:46

Who has had or is having videographers for their wedding? Does anyone regret NOT having one? Would anyone recommend having it? My fiance thinks wedding videos are a little awkward and over the top....

Sarah, monday 15-Feb-21 12 317
Sara
Wedding Cake!
Sara of Wedding reception, On September 17, 2020 at 10:23

Hello Ladies! I met with a bakery in Ontario yesterday to discuss wedding cake and the price I was quoted absolutely SHOCKED me. The cake we envisioned is very simple, two tiers, 8" with 6" on top....

Jennifer, thursday 8-Oct-20 27 720

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics