Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie September 2021 Newfoundland and Labrador

Wedding dreams..

Mary, on May 5, 2021 at 15:50 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6
Goodmorning everyone! Do you have dreams about wedding? I often dream about being totally naked or in underwear as I walk to the altar and embarrasses me a lot.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jess, on May 12, 2021 at 03:52
  • Jess
    Curious May 2023 British Columbia
    Jess ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    These are the worst! I've also been having these dreams more frequently where I am scrambling to find vendors decor or a dress like hours before the wedding. Stressful for sure!
  • R
    Curious August 2021 British Columbia
    Rhi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m glad I’m not the only one, mine usually involves my dress and hair as well!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've been married 7 months and I still have them!

I recently had a dream where covid restrictions wouldn't let us have more than 10-15 people, but my mom invited 150. So we had to do our wedding 10 times in one weekend so that everyone could see us get married. Even dream me thought it was a terrible plan!
  • Sara
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    At least once a week!
    My dreams are almost always that it's the day of my wedding and I have nothing planned or booked. No food, booze, decorations... nothing. But everyone is there and expecting an event! So stressful 😂
  • Sarah
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have wedding dreams all the time. My favourite so far was when I showed up on the wrong day and was so confused and couldn’t understand why nobody showed up!!!
  • Brittany
    Devoted December 2022 Yucatán
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wish mine were that simple. I have started to have dreams about my wedding as well. The first dream I had was when I was wedding dress shopping and I kept asking for specific dresses and they would give me like the complete opposite of what I was asking for or they were giving me coloured prom dresses and I just remember waking up so angry. The second dream I had was I showed up to the ceremony and it was like a 99 cent version of my wedding and I just remember being so mad about how ugly it looked and refused to get married.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics