Skip to main content
Taylor
Taylor

'Edmonton', Alberta · From June 2019

Me and my partner have 2 service dogs ( one for each of us ) and love to explore lifes adventures together. We are both quiet and simple people. He is... View more

Me and my partner have 2 service dogs ( one for each of us ) and love to explore lifes adventures together. We are both quiet and simple people. He is extremely geeky and likes to keep to himself while I am overly curious and very sentimental when it comes to everything I do.

Happily married 🎉

October 10, 2021

921days 4hrs
G
Tell me about your A-typical or Alternative Wedding
GCMcGEE, On April 12, 2020 at 03:04

I need some ideas! We're having a very hard time so far with picking a venue! One major problem we're having is neither of us really enjoy traditional weddings and so we're exploring some alternative...

Krysta, wednesday 4-Nov-20 25
Sarah
Anyone else freaking out about August?
Sarah, On April 19, 2020 at 13:32

This pandemic is really screwing my plans up.That might sound selfish to many but whatever.I go to work 40 hours a week to provide for my family as an essential service worker so I have a right to be...

Eden, friday 1-May-20 94
Clauds
How to keep planning in the meantime?
Clauds, On April 7, 2020 at 15:05

My date is set for August 7th and I am not postponing until I have to. However, there are things like the cake and my fiancee's /groomsman's suit that we were initially going to start looking into...

Taylor, sunday 19-Apr-20 6
Kirsten
i don't know what to wear! Eloping.
Kirsten, On April 7, 2020 at 18:39

Hello Everyone, As I am sure everyone is aware...we are in a pandemic. My fiancé and I were supposed to get married on April 25, 2020. Well our venue is closed until May and gatherings over 15 people...

Taylor, sunday 19-Apr-20 8
Colleen
Plus size wedding dresses?
Colleen, On April 7, 2020 at 23:41

Hi everyone! So I am a girl who loves her body, but knows that finding clothes can sometimes be a challenge (because I not only had to be short but also have curves lol). I'm 5'1, 36H, and typically...

Megan, monday 20-Apr-20 15
Alishia
Best or worst day?
Alishia, On April 9, 2020 at 15:11

If you were given the opportunity to have you DREAM wedding! Everything would be absolutely perfect and EVERYTHING you imagined but there was only ONE day that you could have it....would you if that...

Taylor, sunday 19-Apr-20 11
Madisyn
Today would have been our wedding day...
Madisyn, On April 11, 2020 at 09:20

I woke up this morning and immediately thought of where I was supposed to be, and what I was supposed to be doing. Today was supposed to be one of the best days of our lives... After a 400+ day...

Madisyn, monday 20-Apr-20 26 1
Marcy
Are you Eloping if Cancelling?
Marcy, On April 13, 2020 at 12:30

Hey Ladies, My FH and I are supposed to be married October 10 in Saskatchewan. My FHs family and friends are all coming from Ontario and Quebec and we have had so many people asking if we’re going...

Marcy, monday 27-Apr-20 14
R
Brideman
Rawr, On April 16, 2020 at 11:06

Hello ladies! One of parties is a bride-man. Hes one of my best friends so please no judgement. I was wondering if I could get some help. I cannot find anything about bride-mans on the internet. If...

Rawr, sunday 19-Apr-20 8
Morgen
No toasts. Thoughts?
Morgen, On April 16, 2020 at 20:11

I will not be having a bridal party and both sets of parents aren’t comfortable with doing speeches/toasts. We would do a thank you though to everyone as a couple. Does this seem ok to ditch the...

Megan, monday 20-Apr-20 12 1
Genna
Ideas for wedding procession
Genna, On April 16, 2020 at 23:57

So I have a weird non-traditional wedding reception. My maid of honour is my best friend, my bridesmaid is my 13 year old daughter, my fiance's best man it's one of his best friends and his groomsmen...

Taylor, sunday 19-Apr-20 8
Jennifer
Plates & Cutlery
Jennifer, On April 17, 2020 at 11:19

Hey there! I am curious as to what to use for the plates and accessories (cutlery & glasses/cups) for the dinner. I am thinking disposable, but at the same time do not want to come off as tacky to...

Jennifer, thursday 23-Apr-20 13
K
Suggestions for florists (so that $ does not make me cry...)
Khuraman, On April 18, 2020 at 17:09

Hey guys! Hope everyone is safe and healthy during these crazy times! I feel for those who planned to have their big day this year, I hope it still turns out great even if it is postponed I am getting...

Vinod, monday 20-Apr-20 11
Naomi
Wedding Shoes?
Naomi, On April 17, 2020 at 14:36

I’m trying to find some really cute wedding day sandals. I’m don’t really wear heels, and I’m having trouble finding some cute sandals. Does anyone have any sites I can look at or suggestions. It...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 11
Meghan
Bridal Party colours
Meghan, On April 17, 2020 at 22:31

I'm having trouble deciding on a colour(s) for my bridesmaids. Most of them are super pale, and my sister is a redhead, but I had originally wanted lighter dresses in various shades of pink. Clearly...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 3
Nuzhah
First planning
Nuzhah, On April 18, 2020 at 11:10

Hi Guys I recently got engaged💍 Here is the video if you guys wanna check it out : https://youtu.be/r60WrVXlvCg However I am all over the place and do not know how to plan a RUSTIC THEMED wedding...

Nuzhah, tuesday 21-Apr-20 9
Sarah
Being organized kicked me in the ass
Sarah, On April 19, 2020 at 09:43

Lol does anyone else feel this way? We began the planning process last year for our Aug 2020 wedding. I contracted all our vendors, got my dress, figured decor and got about 80% of it. Bridesmaids got...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 21
Taylor
My biggest fear might be coming true!
Taylor, On April 4, 2020 at 18:27

We have been engaged since 2013. We have tried several times to get married. Coronavirus hits and I'm sitting here like "oh it will be long gone by October". Then it lasted a bit longer then expected...

Taylor, thursday 9-Apr-20 51
Gloria
Aug wedding
Gloria, On March 17, 2020 at 10:18

Anyone else having an August wedding? I know it’s months away and hopefully by then we’ll have everything under control but is anyone worried? I was very chill till now but seeing everything shut down...

Taylor, sunday 5-Apr-20 25
Chenise
Bridesmaid Dresses
Chenise, On March 22, 2020 at 17:24

Hi everyone! My girls are on a budget and I'm at a loss as to where to start looking. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to purchase bridesmaid dresses online? Since COVID-19 is happening, I...

Amanda, thursday 28-May-20 11
Ashleigh
Officiant - cost?
Ashleigh, On July 28, 2017 at 18:29

Hello Brides & Grooms! One year to go, choosing an officiant is our final big decision. Just curious what they typically charge for a service? As a couple, are we expected to build a bit of a...

Taylor, monday 10-Feb-20 28
Ally
Hair combs on a budget
Ally, On December 15, 2019 at 22:13

Does anyone have recommendations of where to find a hair comb that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? I tried this one at my dress pick up appointment and I really like the style but I’m not willing to...

Megan, sunday 29-Dec-19 13
K
diy wedding dress
Katherine, On December 17, 2019 at 12:54

I have psoriasis and so am somewhat self conscious of my skin. I don't want to hide myself but don't exactly want it out on display. But so far I haven't found a (affordable!) wedding dress that meets...

Taylor, sunday 29-Dec-19 10
Joey
Poll: Battle of the Bling
Joey, On December 27, 2019 at 10:05

Are you rocking a diamond, or does your engagement ring feature another stone? Cast your vote so we can learn what our community is wearing, and feel free to flash your bling in the comments section...

73%

57 votes

26%

20 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote monday 17-Feb-20 19
Nadia & Steven
Seating Chart.... How to decide who sits with who?
Nadia & Steven, On December 27, 2019 at 15:58

Hi everyone! My wedding is coming up FAST. (288 days lol) and I'm starting to figure out who should sit where, and I'm having difficulty with that. The table setting is Head Table, and the infront is...

Tori, thursday 2-Jan-20 9
J
Not sure how to go about planning/throwing a wedding of my liking.
Jenna, On December 28, 2019 at 20:08

For my wedding day I never imagined going the “typical” route. I’m not a big fan being the centre of attention and the typical wedding day doesn’t seem like something my fiancé and I would enjoy....

Ashley, monday 30-Dec-19 7
Emma
Invitations
Emma, On December 10, 2019 at 09:27

We received our invitations and we're super disappointed. Our names are supposed to be in a light pink colour. What we got was more of an orange colour. After contacting the company they told me they...

Natasha, thursday 26-Dec-19 29
Cockerton
Making Choices!
Cockerton, On December 14, 2019 at 05:23

Part of me is a little apprehensive on how easy it has been for us to confirm vendors. I feel like I should be shopping around more but I also am pleased that we have only had to see one or two at a...

Cockerton, saturday 21-Dec-19 13
Erin
Wedding planners
Erin, On December 14, 2019 at 11:35

This is nuts. I'm looking at prices of wedding planners and their packages and all that good stuff and notice a trend. ALL their prices are up in the thousands 2000 3000 4000 it's crazy!! Did anyone...

Rayanne, tuesday 21-Jan-20 18
Sasha
How did you decide on your wedding date?
Sasha, On December 13, 2019 at 13:36

Just curious how did you all decide on your wedding date? was it based on venue availability? anniversary date? why that specific month? For me, I always wanted a June wedding and the venue we both...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 87
A-W
Plus one?
A-W, On December 16, 2019 at 07:14

I'm having a bit of an issue. I told all of my bridesmaids a long while ago (we have been engaged for a few years) I wasn't having plus ones at our wedding unless we knew both partners or they lived...

Amelia, wednesday 18-Dec-19 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics