Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nuzhah
Newbie July 2021 Manitoba

First planning

Nuzhah, on April 18, 2020 at 11:10 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

Hi Guys I recently got engaged💍

Here is the video if you guys wanna check it out : https://youtu.be/r60WrVXlvCg

However I am all over the place and do not know how to plan a RUSTIC THEMED wedding

Especially with this Covid19 I think it’s best to plan a wedding for next year 😅

What website can I use to Order my bridesmaids dresses !?😧

9 Comments

Latest activity by Nuzhah, on April 21, 2020 at 12:54
  • Nuzhah
    Nuzhah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Tori
    I will take a look
    Thank you !!!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!!

I consider my wedding to have been fairly rustic if you wanted to check it out (or even check out the venue which I highly recommend!)

My real wedding - we had our wedding out in Elma, MB and you get the place for the weekend if you want as well as Joy and Scott are great to work with!! Rivers Edge Resort

As for BM dresses, I went to Hush Collection over on Osborne and they were great. Suuuure, they messed up my MOH/Sisters dress but that was technically the manufactures fault and they were super nice about it and refunded her the full price of the dress. Just have to put in the order at LEAST 6 months before the wedding date or they won't let you order. (My wedding was Oct. 5th and we had to order by April 5th at the latest or they would have declined our business.

• Nuzhah
    Nuzhah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Taylor!! I will check that out ✨
  • Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats beautiful! Amazon has alot of wonderful and cheap options. I actually ordered my dress from there (few more weeks till it comes in!). Pinterest is very helpful in giving you lots of ideas. Rustic usually ends up with burlap and you can usually find huge rolls for not too much money. I ordered all my decor from wish but if that makes you nervous check any craft or party stores website. Best of luck sweets Smiley smile
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem! Good luck with the search!
  • Nuzhah
    Nuzhah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello
    You are right
    Even I was searching a lot on Pinterest I will focus more on the venue Thanks a bunch !!
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome! And a huge congrats! I’m sure you’ll find WW to be a great resource. I certainly have so far. I agree with Amelia - it’s probably best to set the date for 2021 if you’re able to wait. Even if we weren’t currently in the thick of a global crisis, you’d really have to hustle to plan something for this year! (Depending on the scale of your event of course). It’s nice to take your time and enjoy the process Smiley smile
    As for decor/theme, I drew a ton of inspiration from Etsy and to a lesser extent Pinterest when I was in the early stages. But I would focus on finding your venue before anything else. Once you’ve booked your venue you’ll have a better sense of what decor items you need to suit that particular space and bring your theme/vision to life. Hope that helps!
  • Nuzhah
    Nuzhah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Same I do not like mason jars for a wedding either !! I like wooden things !! Thanks I will check out the website , thanks a bunch !!!!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!

I've heard great things about Azazie, and a lot of girls like David's Bridal for bridesmaids dresses too.
    When I think of rustic I picture wooden signs, flowers that look like maybe you picked them in a meadow (wildflowers, daisies, sunflowers), and mismatched vases. Rustic can be a lot of different things for different people, so you can have fun and find what it means for you! For me it isn't burlap or Mason jars, but if you love those go for it.
    And unfortunately it doesn't look great for planning a wedding in 2020, those of us who have fall weddings are holding on to hope a little longer! Here's to 2021 being a better year!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics