Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Beginner May 2021 Quebec

Bridal Party colours

Meghan, on April 17, 2020 at 22:31 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3

I'm having trouble deciding on a colour(s) for my bridesmaids. Most of them are super pale, and my sister is a redhead, but I had originally wanted lighter dresses in various shades of pink. Clearly that wouldn't suit my girls, I think it would wash them out. So then I thought maybe mix of lighter and darker blues and pinks, but now I wonder if people will be too distracted by them. I also have one bridesman whose suit will be pink but I only have so many options with that.

Anyone able to offer some advice?? Is a mismatched bridal party distracting or cool? I like it in pictures but I'm the most indecisive person right now.

Please send help.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 18, 2020 at 15:50
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of girls are doing mismatched dresses google it they loook nice. but if you like pink you can always do a little bit darker pink not so pale

• Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look in closets for items that are colors you like and just have them wear that to see how it suits them. For example I'm very pale with dark hair and dark purple makes me look dead lol. I think a blush pink could be flattering on everyone.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could still do pink if you look for a warm pink, something like a dusty rose would be flattering. You can definitely do shades of pink if you want, I would try to stick to warm pinks with gold undertones and not brighter ones that might wash your girls out. I like the the mismatched look, I would try to stick to the same length or neckline if you're doing different shades so it's clear they still match and look cohesive.

If that doesn't work pink and navy look good together and navy is super flattering on pale people and redheads.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics