Skip to main content
Taylor
Taylor

'Edmonton', Alberta · From June 2019

Me and my partner have 2 service dogs ( one for each of us ) and love to explore lifes adventures together. We are both quiet and simple people. He is... View more

Me and my partner have 2 service dogs ( one for each of us ) and love to explore lifes adventures together. We are both quiet and simple people. He is extremely geeky and likes to keep to himself while I am overly curious and very sentimental when it comes to everything I do.

Happily married 🎉

October 10, 2021

922days 4hrs

Discussions

Taylor
My biggest fear might be coming true!
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On April 4, 2020 at 18:27

We have been engaged since 2013. We have tried several times to get married. Coronavirus hits and I'm sitting here like "oh it will be long gone by October". Then it lasted a bit longer then expected...

Taylor, thursday 9-Apr-20 51 1,220
Taylor
Fur babies!
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On December 2, 2019 at 18:29

I want to know how you guys honored/incorporated your fur babies into your wedding. We have 2 service dogs and his service dog is going to be his "Best dog" and my service dog will be my "Dog of...

Taylor, tuesday 3-Dec-19 18 137
Taylor
How do I blend a bunch of stuff while keeping it tasteful
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On November 20, 2019 at 20:54

So the color is black. It is giving us almost a gothic romance feel with all the black everywhere. Its very much our taste. We are doing build your own tacos (who doesnt enjoy tacos?!) and cupcakes...

Amelia, thursday 21-Nov-19 5 91
Taylor
Society pressures.
Taylor of Wedding fashion, On August 25, 2019 at 21:36

I am struggling so hard finding a wedding dress. Our colors just black and its very laid back and not that traditional. I feel so obligated to wear white but I havnt found a single dress in white or...

Taylor, thursday 29-Aug-19 25 305
Taylor
Entertainment Ideas
Taylor of Wedding reception, On July 19, 2019 at 18:26

My fiance has autism and therefore refuses to dance which is fine because I feel none of the guest will want to because most are too shy. Its a lunch reception thats just basically help yourself. It...

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 8 135
Taylor
Favours
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On July 5, 2019 at 20:35

Im really stumped at what little favors to get for the guests. So far on google the only ideas i liked were cute cookies and little baby plants. The thing about the plants though is im not sure if...

Taylor, friday 26-Jul-19 23 200
Taylor
Pup of honour dress!
Taylor of Wedding fashion, On July 4, 2019 at 18:43

My service dog Juliet has a big role to play but I cant decide on a dress. White and pinkAll white

Bianca, monday 15-Jul-19 9 84
Taylor
Ring replacement
Taylor of Wedding ceremony, On July 5, 2019 at 01:42

Me and my FH arnt exchanging rings as my fingers swell when I wear rings (My moms the same way) and he has autism and we think it would bother him. So we are trying to think of a different way to have...

Valérie, friday 5-Jul-19 10 94
Taylor
Need some support!
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On July 4, 2019 at 18:04

We have been together 7 years and engaged almost 6. His family is a nightmare to the point they dont even know we are engaged. My FH thinks weddings are a waste of time and money and wants to just go...

Taylor, friday 5-Jul-19 10 128

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics