Skip to main content
Sarah
Sarah

Millbrook, Ontario · From January 2019

We're a couple of kids at heart who cannot wait to seal the deal once Sarah finishes school! Butterflies, books and music are the cornerstones of our day... View more

We're a couple of kids at heart who cannot wait to seal the deal once Sarah finishes school! Butterflies, books and music are the cornerstones of our day at Millbrook

Happily married 🎉

July 22, 2023

250days 20hrs
Sarah
Couples getting married on July 22, 2023 in Ontario
Sarah, On June 26, 2020 at 22:39

Hi everyone! What are your goals for this year planning wise?

Dana, wednesday 5-Apr-23 12 1
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215
Amanda
Nails
Amanda, On March 28, 2021 at 18:09

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of...

Armen, tuesday 28-Jun-22 48
Daily
Bridal makeup
Daily, On March 24, 2021 at 13:54

Future brides, do you think of doing your own makeup or hire a professional makeup artist?

Daily, wednesday 7-Jul-21 45
Hank
Bridal Jewelry - Colours and Styles
Hank, On January 11, 2021 at 13:45

Hey ladies, curious as to what kind of bridal jewelry you wore/will be wearing. Fiancee is stuck on what to choose and if you can post some pictures of what you plan on wearing, that would be helpful....

Alexandra, wednesday 28-Apr-21 25
Brittany
2023 Wedding Date-is it too early to start planning? Yay or Nay?
Brittany, On January 20, 2021 at 14:29

Hey Y'all! My fiancé and I got engaged on October 27th 2020 on the same day we received our keys to our first home together! It was a complete surprise & I am busting at the seams to start the...

Megan, monday 30-Aug-21 27 2
Sarah
Tea/coffee and Mocktail Hour?
Sarah, On January 26, 2021 at 01:14

So, neither N or I drink and due to alcohol issues on both sides we are having a dry wedding. My best friend offered to loan us a bunch of mismatched teacups and I thought of making the traditional...

Rachel, wednesday 27-Jan-21 9
Hank
Food
Hank, On January 13, 2021 at 14:39

Is there a dish or plate of food that is meaningful for you as a couple? If so, are you looking to incorporate that into your wedding reception? It could be a cultural dish, something you ate on the...

Sarah, tuesday 26-Jan-21 7
Sarah
Couples getting married on July 22, 2023 in Ontario
Sarah, On June 26, 2020 at 20:57

So far we've decided on Millbrook Cathedral (soft hold, he's a little gun-shy being this early so I am trying to be patient). Kind of bummed that I can't do anything "real" yet as far as booking...

Sarah, monday 30-Nov-20 4
Nicole
Choosing your wedding band
Nicole, On November 23, 2020 at 11:45

I am shopping for my wedding band and curious what others have done. My engagement ring is a Verragio ring and I'm wondering if anyone has chosen a different designer for their engagment ring and...

Alexandra, monday 30-Nov-20 13
Sara
Wedding Cake!
Sara, On September 17, 2020 at 10:23

Hello Ladies! I met with a bakery in Ontario yesterday to discuss wedding cake and the price I was quoted absolutely SHOCKED me. The cake we envisioned is very simple, two tiers, 8" with 6" on top....

Jennifer, thursday 8-Oct-20 27
Brittany
diy Favours
Brittany, On September 27, 2020 at 11:01

Hi guys! I’ve been thinking about what to do for favours that won’t break the bank. Does anyone have some cheap ideas for favours? Or DIY ideas? Thanks!

Amanda, thursday 11-Feb-21 25
Marise
Harp Music
Marise, On September 9, 2020 at 21:38

Hi everyone! Has anyone used a harp for their wedding or planning on using one? I love the romantic sound it conveys. Just interested if anyone has any good song suggestions to be played...

Sarah, saturday 12-Sep-20 8
Hank
Rehearsal Dinner/lunch?
Hank, On August 25, 2020 at 19:58

For those having a rehearsal, are you having a meal with your family and bridal party that day as well? If so, what is everyone doing? Casual lunch at a restaurant? Catered meal at home? Formal sit...

Sarah, saturday 12-Sep-20 7
Alyssa
Engagement photos location
Alyssa, On September 11, 2020 at 20:02

Hello everyone! Where did you do your engagement photos session? And how did you choose the location? My engagement session is booked for late October so it will be cold. I’m not super keen on being...

Shazia, thursday 17-Sep-20 10
Mikayla
Wax seal stamps
Mikayla, On August 26, 2020 at 15:08

Good afternoon! I am wanting to purchase a custom wax seal stamp for our save the date & invitations. Has anyone done this? Where did you purchase? Was the company good? I found one company called...

Sarah, sunday 6-Sep-20 7
Kayla
Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, a Sixpence in Your Shoe!
Kayla, On September 2, 2020 at 10:26

Hey Brides Hope everyone is doing well through covid, be safe! Just wanted to hear from brides on their ideas for each of the somethings, and if anyone is doing the sixpence/penny in the shoe? At this...

Kayla, monday 21-Sep-20 19
A
Dietary Restrictions
Ashley, On August 17, 2020 at 08:42

My Fiance and I are planning Wedding 2.0 due to Covid. Original plans are not happening anymore since it was a destination wedding. We are now planning a wedding with different and more people then...

A-W, tuesday 18-Aug-20 11
Amelia
Hashtag History
Amelia, On August 12, 2020 at 21:13

For those of you who used a hashtag or have picked one already what are you using? I'm a big fan of the meaning behind what hashtags people pick, so please share!

Sake, thursday 20-Aug-20 22
Vanessa
Workout plans & getting "wedding ready"!!
Vanessa, On May 1, 2020 at 09:55

With everything that is going on, i'm sure some of us have made some changes regarding healthy or non healthy habits lol (GUILTY of the non healthy!) ... I've been doing my fair share of supporting...

Fred, tuesday 22-Dec-20 20 1
Jennifer
How many people in your wedding party?
Jennifer, On August 13, 2020 at 23:53

Just curious how many people are in your bridal party? Not counting bride, groom, flower girl and ring bearer...

Clare, thursday 10-Sep-20 16
Emilie
Emerald or diamond ring?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 09:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! What's your favourite stone for a wedding ring? Emerald or diamond? Images: Pinterest

Sarah, thursday 13-Aug-20 7
Vienna
Vienna, On July 15, 2020 at 22:32

Is is to early to start planning ?

Clare, thursday 10-Sep-20 16
María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 156
Sarah
Mocktail Hour
Sarah, On August 5, 2020 at 00:09

So for a multitude of reasons we are having a dry wedding, but we do want a mocktail and apps lounge while we are taking photos. Any suggestions as to good drinks we can have or app suggestions? The...

Sarah, wednesday 5-Aug-20 6
Veronica
#TBT Couple Style
Veronica, On July 2, 2020 at 17:09

Hey WW Friends! I love going through my Instagram from time to time, it has become such a scrapbook for me. Which reminded me of Throwback Thursday and all the photos FH and I have with each other. I...

Marissa, wednesday 5-Aug-20 10
Caitlyn
Your Quest for the One Ring!
Caitlyn, On July 30, 2020 at 23:28

Choosing our wedding rings was one of the final planning decisions that we made. We decided to not go with matching rings and we each picked what we individually wanted. I went with a white gold...

Kristen, monday 3-Aug-20 7
Hank
Anyone axing the open bar?
Hank, On July 29, 2020 at 15:03

So considering the gathering limits, physical distancing restrictions, and no dancing allowed, I'm wondering if anyone is thinking about killing the open bar (if you were having one). Ours is an...

Sara, tuesday 4-Aug-20 12
Cliodhna
Poll: What will your bridesmaids carry?
Cliodhna, On March 5, 2020 at 09:05

Do you like when bridesmaids carry traditional floral bouquets? Or would you prefer they are given something a little different? Vote below for your favourite! 📸: A: Photo by Samantha Joy B: Photo...

81%

66 votes

4%

3 votes

9%

7 votes

2%

2 votes

2%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 28-Jul-20 23
Sarah
Where to Dye My Veil?
Sarah, On July 24, 2020 at 18:35

My dress is a fairly dark champagne colour and I cannot for the life of me find a veil that is short enough (I don't want it clashing with the ruffled skirt) and in the right colour. Someone suggested...

Sarah, sunday 26-Jul-20 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics