Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mikayla
Newbie August 2022 Manitoba

Wax seal stamps

Mikayla, on August 26, 2020 at 15:08 Posted in DIY 0 7
Good afternoon! I am wanting to purchase a custom wax seal stamp for our save the date & invitations.

Has anyone done this? Where did you purchase? Was the company good?
I found one company called AMZDECO but am nervous from purchasing as I don’t know if it’s legit.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on September 6, 2020 at 19:15
  • Sarah
    Frequent user July 2023 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were advised to do stickers since some mail sorting machines can rip the wax off. If theyre on inner envelopes it should be good and I second the etsy ones!
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Artisaire is a Canadian company and has amazing quality. We purchased their stamps and wax sticks to make our own seals and they do custom and monogrammed stamps. Definitely pricier than amazon or Michaels but quality is great, and Canadian!

• Kayla
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Mikayla,

We ordered ours from Etsy!! I think it was like $10 including shipping. Although I wanted one that said 'with love' so I found someone on there. So far things like that Etsy has been my go to! And if you have time like 2 months-ish and want to save some money (why not right) I ordered my wax from eBay!! I had plenty of time and eBay is slow shipping obv coming from China. But I ordered enough wax to do my Engagement Party, Save The Dates + Wedding invites and it costed me $15 total lol. Whereas, Michaels can get pricey quick (although you can use their coupons and go in with a few friends you can get 40% off per order usually). Love saving money whenever wherever Smiley love

• Brianna
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought the wax seal kit and a stamp from Michaels. It was just a fancy letter stamp (also used our last initial)

It was pretty cheap and worked great!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I bought ours from Michael's and they are actually pretty good quality

• S
    Newbie February 2024 Texas
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Https://stamptitude.com/
    We used this company. You can pretty much go with whatever image you want.
  • Kristen
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought a wax seal kit off amazon. You can get ones with letters (I got our last initial) but I don’t know how personalized you’re looking for

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics