Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Frequent user July 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 22, 2023 in Ontario

Sarah, on June 26, 2020 at 22:39 Posted in Ontario 1 12

Hi everyone! What are your goals for this year planning wise?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Dana, on April 5, 2023 at 22:04
  • Dana
    Newbie July 2023 Ontario
    Dana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Getting most things done, venue is secured, were doing relatively small wedding and reception, but i feel like im missing things, what are some ways other people are decorating ?

• Keily
    Newbie July 2023 Ontario
    Keily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 22 , 2023 bride as well!!
    So far I’ve gotten my ideas laid out! Our venue covers all the decor stuff except anything personalized, so gotta get all that! But time is going by so fast that I’m starting to stress lol
    Happy planning!!
  • Itsemmalouisa
    Beginner July 2023 Ontario
    Itsemmalouisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg not at all, I’m finding it so difficult despite my best efforts😩
  • H
    Newbie September 2024 Ontario
    Halie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Am I the only one that is beyond stressed when it comes to saying within the budget?

• Megan
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Fair enough! That's what we are trying to do too!

• H
    Newbie July 2023 Ontario
    Hanson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay! July 22 2023 our perfect Date Smiley smile Similar goals, we secured our venue and I was gaming to secure a planner for some assistance but still researching. We are hoping to save some money first before booking anyone else.

Princess

• Megan
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah I'm in the same boat! I'm in school part time and working full time so getting stuff done feels so good haha. Congratulations to you too! Smiley smile

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know the feeling! I'm actually super happy that we did plan so far ahead because vendors are booking up due to people rescheduling! This past year, we locked down venue, photographer, wedding coordinator, attire / accessories, rings and centrepieces. This year is going to be DJ, officiant and catering because we have specific vendors we want, then 2022 is the harpist and rentals. I'm going back to school and working part time in September so I wanted most stuff out of the way!

Congrats on the day - it is a prettty good one I'd say Smiley smile

• Megan
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! July 22nd, 2023 as well Smiley smile We just booked our venue and now we are mainly saving money before we book to many other vendors. I'm a big planner so happy to meet someone who is also super on the ball lol!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right on! Our entire party have our clothes now (guys have them in hand, girls waiting for them to arrive) so our major shopping is done. Our next steps will depend on how this whole thing plays out in the next few months.

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have essentially all the ideas laid out and a lot of the time consuming details like DIY centrepieces in the works. Bought my dress on Sunday by fluke - we were out on a day trip and a local boutique had a discontinued dresses sale, I tried one on and it was perfect! Our rings have been ordered too as theyre custom. Nothing booked yet but we have holds on the venue and caterer.

How about you?
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think those still getting married this year are excited at the idea of being able to have a relatively normal celebration. How's your planning coming along? Any ideas on how you'd like to have the day go?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics