Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caitlyn
Super January 2020 Ontario

Your Quest for the One Ring!

Caitlyn, on July 30, 2020 at 23:28 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

tenor.gif

Choosing our wedding rings was one of the final planning decisions that we made. We decided to not go with matching rings and we each picked what we individually wanted. I went with a white gold diamond contour band and he chose a yellow gold band.
Have you chosen your rings? I want to hear your ring story whether they’re white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, silver, titanium...or onion!
Your Quest for the One Ring! 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on August 3, 2020 at 19:55
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I wanted to match. My engagement ring has a rose gold second tier so I have a rose gold band with diamonds going around half of the ring. (Colors in the pictures dont match, but our actual rings do). My fiance has a rose gold band. We bought them the day after we got engaged we were so excited! hahaYour Quest for the One Ring! 2

Your Quest for the One Ring! 3

Your Quest for the One Ring! 4

• Sarah
    Frequent user July 2023 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our rings sort of match. My set is rose gold with diamonds (ER) and onyx for the band. FH wanted a polished silver tone so I found him one that was rose gold on the inside so we both know it even if it doesn't show Your Quest for the One Ring! 5

Your Quest for the One Ring! 6

Your Quest for the One Ring! 7

• Tori
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted our rings to somewhat match. My band was purchased at the same time he bought my engagement ring so it matches. It’s a rose gold band with small diamonds just like the side of my engagement ring has! Since my ring(s) are rose gold I knew my fiancé wouldnt want a “pink” ring but I ended up finding a sweet black ring with rose gold on the inside so we can still match! Your Quest for the One Ring! 8
    Your Quest for the One Ring! 9

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our rings are simple and as beautiful can be. Its a 6mm mens white gold band that matches bought when there was a sale notified to me by someone working in the jewelry store in the mall. It was great to hear and at a great price.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I's rings don't match. MY wedding band is the matching piece to my engagement ring and my fiance's ring is a black ceramic carbon fibre wedding band

Your Quest for the One Ring! 10

Your Quest for the One Ring! 11

Your Quest for the One Ring! 12

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours don't match either! He wanted a silicone ring because he works with his hands and I wanted a simple white gold band. I could have gotten him the silicone in what Enso described as white gold but he liked a darker shade that looks like tungsten from afar.
    I got mine from Etsy, here it is with my engagement ring.
    Your Quest for the One Ring! 13

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancee's engagement ring has stones on the band so she'll likely get a contour shaped wedding band topped with stones to match. Her rings are palladium due to metal allergies. I'm planning on getting a thin white gold band (don't like big chunky rings) that will be laced with a thin yellow gold edge.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics