Daniela

Niagara Falls, Ontario · From July 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 25, 2020

1332days 16hrs
Hank
Downsizing Vendors
Hank, On April 14, 2021 at 23:12

Has anyone downsized their vendors as a result of moving forward with a wedding with restrictions? For example, did you shorten photography hours, scale back on decor for the space, food service, DJ...

Daniela, sunday 18-Apr-21 21
Kelly
Photographer numbers
Kelly, On March 16, 2021 at 21:52

Interested to hear peoples perspective on number of photographers needed... We are hoping to have a 50 person wedding September 2021 (if possible). We are debating between having 1 or 2 photographers....

Niki, friday 19-Mar-21 9
Jillian
Advice for two dresses
Jillian, On February 28, 2021 at 21:58

Are you doing two dresses? Is your 2nd dress more comfy, and/or sexier than your ceremony dress? What’s the difference between the two. I’m looking for suggestions on when to change into my 2nd dress....

Jillian, monday 1-Mar-21 11
S
covid weddings
Samantha, On February 10, 2021 at 19:40

Hi everyone! For those who have gotten married during COVID restrictions, what has your wedding looked like specifically regarding photos? I was finally ok with the no dancing after already postponing...

Vinod, sunday 14-Feb-21 7
Daniella
Advice from previous Brides that had their wedding during Covid
Daniella, On February 2, 2021 at 16:13

I just wanted to get some thoughts from brides that have gone ahead with a smaller wedding due to Covid. What did you like about it? Do you regret not having a bigger reception/party? I'm supposed to...

Alison, wednesday 10-Feb-21 19 1
Tia Hines
Venue
Tia Hines, On January 10, 2021 at 16:56

Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions for an indoor ceremony in Niagara Falls ( ON ) I see many gorgeous places for the reception but looking to do an indoor ceremony and am unsure of...

Daniela, sunday 10-Jan-21 5
Abbie
Which vendors count towards your guest count?
Abbie, On January 8, 2021 at 14:42

Hi all! I was plotting my guest list and wondering if we want to keep it at a 50 person wedding, how many guests does that leave us? Obviously subtract 2 for myself and my fiancé, subtract 1...

Abbie, saturday 23-Jan-21 23
Kaitlyn
Wedding Shoe Help
Kaitlyn, On November 25, 2020 at 10:17

Hey everyone! Ok so I am looking for wedding shoes and I am really having a hard time finding what I am looking for. 1. Must have a block heel (ceremony and reception are on grass, aisle is a row of...

Courtney, wednesday 16-Dec-20 9
Elizabeth
Church music - Catholic Toronto church
Elizabeth, On November 8, 2020 at 14:12

Hi everyone! I’ve been doing a lot of thinking when it comes to music and walking down the aisle at a Catholic Church and I realized that I don’t want the typical church music. I wanted to do an...

Vinod, monday 9-Nov-20 2
Kristin
Church Donation
Kristin, On November 8, 2020 at 13:55

Hi Everyone, We are getting married in a Catholic Church in 2022 and we are asked to give a donation. We are just wondering if anyone can tell us how much we should be giving as a donation?We are...

Kelsie, thursday 12-Nov-20 5
V
Scavenger Hunt Proposal Advice - Unique Proposal Ideas
Veronica, On October 26, 2020 at 20:34

Has anyone experienced or been part of a scavenger hunt proposal? I'm helping my best friend's boyfriend with his proposal to her and am looking for some advice on how to make this really special for...

Veronica, friday 30-Oct-20 11
Hank
Beer vs Wine?
Hank, On September 22, 2020 at 19:26

If covid persists, we're cutting our open bar (no point since it'll be a shorter party, there's no dancing and cocktail hour). We're debating if we would prefer bottles of wine at the table so guests...

Amelia, wednesday 23-Sep-20 10
J
Do vendors count in the gathering limit?
Joyce, On September 9, 2020 at 11:21

I'm getting mixed answers from online....

Daniela, wednesday 9-Sep-20 4 1
Clare
moh proposal
Clare, On September 4, 2020 at 14:21

Hey brides, I’m thinking of doing a MOH proposal , any ideas if what I can put in the box? I Saw some ideas on Pinterest but I don’t want to over-spend

Jamie, monday 26-Oct-20 16
Arexy
Masks
Arexy, On August 7, 2020 at 16:41

So, do wedding guests need to wear masks indoors?

Amelia, monday 10-Aug-20 8
Natalie
Azazie bridesmaid dresses
Natalie, On August 5, 2020 at 16:23

Hello! I'm looking to get affordable bridesmaid dresses and heard about Azazie. I want each of my bridesmaids to get a different style but in the same colour. Has anyone bought their bridesmaids...

Allison, thursday 17-Feb-22 13 2
Hank
Anyone axing the open bar?
Hank, On July 29, 2020 at 15:03

So considering the gathering limits, physical distancing restrictions, and no dancing allowed, I'm wondering if anyone is thinking about killing the open bar (if you were having one). Ours is an...

Sara, tuesday 4-Aug-20 12
Vanny
Ideas
Vanny, On June 16, 2020 at 20:35

Hey lovelies! I am from Toronto and my fiancé and I were supposed to have our wedding day this summer on August but we pulled the plug and made the difficult decision to postpone to next year. I told...

Vanny, monday 22-Jun-20 27
Nina
Ceremony/cocktail hour
Nina, On June 10, 2020 at 16:55

Anyone know of any venues in Ontario, around Hamilton or Niagara that offer an intimate ceremony/ cocktail hour with finger foods rather than a sit down dinner?...

Hank, tuesday 7-Jul-20 12
Sarah
Venue not allowing shots at bar
Sarah, On June 5, 2020 at 14:07

Was going through our renewed contract (due to date change) and noticed they do not serve shots at the open bar. I asked and the catering manager said it’s a legal thing etc. (In Ontario) Is this...

Sarah, friday 3-Jul-20 29
Laura
Wax Seals on Invites
Laura, On May 7, 2020 at 19:58

Hey everyone, Has anyone sent out their invitations with wax seals on the outside? Did you find they held up well in the mail? I LOVE the look of wax seals and definitely want to incorporate them into...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 9
Kelsie
covid - Original Wedding Date Celebration
Kelsie, On April 6, 2020 at 14:08

COVID has been a familiar word for the past month now, and unfortunately its created a ton of sadness with respect to weddings. We are still hopeful our July 18 date will go ahead, but we know it also...

Britt, monday 20-Apr-20 22
Margaret
Can’t decide between 2 venues! Help!
Margaret, On March 8, 2020 at 18:14

How did you come up with your final decision on venues? We are torn between Arlington Estate and The Doctors House for hosting our winter wedding. (We plan to have the ceremony and venue in one place...

Margaret, wednesday 11-Mar-20 14
Kelsie
Bridal Shower Games
Kelsie, On March 2, 2020 at 09:32

Hey WW! I'm looking for some help on my bridal shower games - I'm not creative at all and everything I've found online either won't work with our group of ladies. I'm having a guessing game of kisses...

Kelsie, wednesday 4-Mar-20 10
Alissa
What time does the reception start
Alissa, On February 29, 2020 at 10:53

If you are having a traditional style wedding, seperate ceremony and reception locations with time for portraits in between, what time will the reception start? We have 250 for a plated dinner, I...

Vinod, tuesday 17-Mar-20 18
Sherisse
Premarital Counselling
Sherisse, On February 25, 2020 at 15:54

Hey Brides đŸ’• Congratulations to all of you, so my fiancĂ© and I are looking into premarital counseling and I was wondering if anyone here is currently going or have already gone ? Did you do it with...

Stefanie, wednesday 26-Feb-20 6
Daniela
Invitation time!!!
Daniela, On February 16, 2020 at 14:43

Ahhh started to give out invitations (though some ppl would think its quite late for a June 6th wedding, my mom refused to let me deliver them any earlier she thinks its wild to give them out so early...

Daniela, tuesday 18-Feb-20 14
S
Weddingstar.ca- any reviews?
Shannon, On February 5, 2020 at 16:50

Hi Ladies! Congrats to you all! I've been thinking about ordering a couple things from weddingstar.ca (bridal robe, compact mirror, customized whisky glasses, groom accessories box, wood wrapped...

Jenessa, wednesday 20-Apr-22 12 1
Daniela
Rehearsal dinner! Tell me your thoughts...
Daniela, On February 4, 2020 at 21:50

Hi All, Hope wedding planning is going well!! Can't believe how fast time flies. The day is fast approaching and have still so many things to think of/do...one of them...the rehearsal dinner. Sigh. I...

Beatriz, thursday 6-Feb-20 28
K
Engagement photos
K, On December 21, 2019 at 15:51

Let’s see those engagement photos! need some ideas!!

Jess, sunday 29-Dec-19 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics