Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elizabeth
Beginner July 2022 Ontario

Church music - Catholic Toronto church

Elizabeth, on November 8, 2020 at 14:12 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 2
Hi everyone!

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking when it comes to music and walking down the aisle at a Catholic Church and I realized that I don’t want the typical church music. I wanted to do an instrumental version of one of mine and fiancé’s songs. Just wondering if anyone knows if the catholic church’s allow you to pick your own walking down the aisle songs or if anyone has had any experiences. We’re getting married at a Church in Bolton, Ontario

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 9, 2020 at 11:23
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ask your priest to know better for songs to be played of you choice to be approved. Some choose to not have outside music allowed in their church as entertainment.

• Daniela
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just got married in Niagara at our local church. We did an instrumental of lean on me for the bridal party, perfect by ed sheeran for me, 1000 years by christina perri for the marriage licence signing and viva la vida for our exit. Priest approved all those! Just ask of course he was understanding. He did shut some down so I would say it depends on your priest but doesnt hurt to ask!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics