Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natalie
Newbie September 2021 Alberta

Azazie bridesmaid dresses

Natalie, on August 5, 2020 at 16:23 Posted in Wedding fashion 2 13
Hello! I'm looking to get affordable bridesmaid dresses and heard about Azazie. I want each of my bridesmaids to get a different style but in the same colour. Has anyone bought their bridesmaids dresses from Azazie? What are your thoughts? Do you have any tips for buying from Azazie? Any pictures you'd like to share?
Thanks so much for your feedback! Smiley smile

13 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on February 17, 2022 at 13:21
  • Allison
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohh this is a great tip!
  • K
    Curious September 2021 Alberta
    Kaitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Heads up,

Was just looking on JJ's house for a cover up and they are having all their try on dresses BLOW OUT. they were all under $65 CAD with size and color options available.

Wish I hadn't already bought!

• Merryam
    Newbie August 2021 British Columbia
    Merryam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of my girls got theirs from Azazie and they’re beautiful! Only needing minor alterations (ie. hemming). I ordered colour swatches so I could choose the exact colours each of my girls was gonna wear, and just told them it needed to be chiffon and have a little leg slit (which most of them do have anyways). Only thing I’d warn you of is that there’s floods in China at the moment so production/shipping for one of my girls’ dress got delayed by about 3 weeks. If they haven’t ordered already I would advise them to do it ASAP just so they have enough time to get it altered if need be!
  • Marg
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Marg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did this when I was a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding in 2018 (not going this route for mine, but just because I'm after a different style. One thing I don't think anyone has mentioned is: make sure you order them all together or at least on the same day (if you have a bridesmaid in a different place or whatever) if you want them all truly the same colour. The way Azazie (& similar companies) are able to offer so many colours is by batch dying to order. There could be tiny discrepancies day to day even if it's supposed to be the same shade, but it's solved by ordering on the same day (= same batch!)

• T
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    All three of my girls had someone help them take their measurements, and made sure to follow the instructions really closely. But none of them had any issues with it, they all said it was really easy and straight forward!
  • Natalie
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to check out the reviews!
  • Natalie
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much for your suggestions!! Smiley smile
  • Natalie
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the tips!! I think I will definitely order from them!
  • Natalie
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for your feedback! I'm so happy to hear that your bridesmaids love their dresses! Do you have any suggestions for doing custom sizing? Smiley smile
  • T
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My girls ordered their dresses from Azazie and we couldn't be happier with them! They all did custom sizing, and they fit perfectly. They all arrived either early or on time which was nice. I also love that we were able to order matching ties for the groomsmen.

I definitely recommend ordering from there, especially if you want them all to choose their own style. I let my girls choose their own dresses and they were actually complaining that there were too many choices, so they were definitely able to find something they liked and that was in their budget.

• J
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Jess ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We bought ours from there! I am impressed with the quality... as for tips, I would definitely order samples first, and definitely give yourself enough time with shipping etc etc.

We went with standard sizing (because custom size is non-returnable and I wasn't 100% sure) and it actually worked out perfectly. One is going to be shortened but that's just preference.

• Daniela
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ordered my mom and grandmas dresses. Was really impressed with quality. I strongly recommend doing the custom size (its free) so its true to your body if you look at reviews there are always complaints about the sizing unless you do custom. We ordered custom and they fit perfectly!

Didnt do brideamaids but I did order their try at home option just to see and was happy with quality too and their colours are great.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancee did this for her bridal party. She picked a colour and length, and the girls were allowed to pick whatever dress they want based on their bodies and budget.

All the dresses are made in China and therefore are made for more straight-cut bodies. If your bridesmaids are curvier in any way, I suggest getting a size up that you can alter down if needed but you can look at photos of user reviews to see if that's necessary. Definitely try to get a glimpse of user reviews and not just pictures of the photoshopped model.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics