Skip to main content
Candice
Candice

'London', Ontario · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 23, 2021

908days 15hrs
S
Diy flowers using costco wedding package as base?
Slma, On January 19, 2020 at 17:14

Hi everyone I'm thinking about buying 2 Costco wedding flower packages: the white and pink pacakge for $400 that includes Bride's Bouquet, 3 Bridesmaids' Bouquets, 4 Corsages, and 6...

Koulla, monday 1-Jun-20 9
Wotherspoon
Ordering wedding invitations
Wotherspoon, On January 17, 2020 at 19:52

Has anyone ever ordered their wedding invitations, and noticed after they've already received them that there is a minor error, that doesn't impede on any information it just looks off. What did you...

Wotherspoon, monday 20-Jan-20 13
Sally
diy Wedding Flowers
Sally, On January 7, 2020 at 19:13

Mom and I made these out of flowers from Michaels! (Dad helped me make the stand) The big two are going to be alter flowers and I am making four of the small ones for the reception. Please let me...

Celine, friday 28-Aug-20 34
L
Bridal Party Hair & Make up?
Lauren, On January 20, 2020 at 01:50

Hey all. Just wondering what the thing to do is these days. Do we, as the bride, pay for bridal party hair and make up too, or does everyone pay for their own? I have no idea! TIA

Jamie, thursday 23-Jan-20 16
Madisyn
Who will be standing next to you on your big day?
Madisyn, On January 14, 2020 at 08:15

Welcome all engaged couples! 💍 Maybe you've recently gotten engaged and you're eager to ask your squad to stand by your side at your wedding, or perhaps you're just around the corner from walking down...

Madisyn, wednesday 22-Jan-20 11
YVan
Photographer for a dinner celebration?
YVan, On January 19, 2020 at 09:59

Hi! We're getting married this summer in a very intimate ceremony in Croatia this summer (only our parents will be there) and coming back home in Montreal we're having a little dinner celebration. I...

Allison, monday 20-Jan-20 6
Kirsten
Dress alteration- changing to corset
Kirsten, On January 20, 2020 at 01:22

Hey everyone! I need some reassurance. When I went shopping for my dress I tried a 16 on in the store, the lady pinned enough back that she said i could safely order it in a 14. Well that is what I...

Dinu, wednesday 1-Jul-20 7
Cliodhna
Are you taking engagement photos? 📷
Cliodhna, On January 16, 2020 at 09:05

Engagement photos are a great opportunity to capture some beautiful, professional photos of you and your fiancé(e) to have forever. It’s also a great way to get to know your photographer, practice...

Darren, saturday 15-Feb-20 18
Lynnie
How did you meet your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

First things first! How did you meet your future spouse?? Did you meet online or through friends? At school? At work?? Share how you first met your fiancé(e)! Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in...

Melissa, monday 11-May-20 60
Candice
The dress
Candice, On January 9, 2020 at 22:32

How was everyone’s experience with Dresses? I found a dress I loved and was positive I would buy it but ended up buying something else that I’m not 100% sold on.

Candice, monday 20-Jan-20 9
Rachel
Accessories
Rachel, On January 12, 2020 at 13:59

With so many blingy options for your big day - tiaras, earrings, necklaces, bridal belts, rhinestone appliques, bracelets, rings - how much is too much? What are you wearing with your dress? I have a...

Candice, tuesday 14-Jan-20 9
Veronica
What & where will be your wedding feast?
Veronica, On January 13, 2020 at 22:28

Hello Wedding Wire people! When FH and I started talking about our dream wedding, it became quickly apparent that having the most delicious food would have to be a major party of the day! We even...

Gloria, friday 17-Jan-20 25
Sasha
How did you decide on your wedding date?
Sasha, On December 13, 2019 at 13:36

Just curious how did you all decide on your wedding date? was it based on venue availability? anniversary date? why that specific month? For me, I always wanted a June wedding and the venue we both...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 87
Miranda
How many cupcakes??
Miranda, On January 9, 2020 at 22:18

So, I am going to be baking the cupcakes for my wedding and am wondering how many you all thank I should make? Do you think 2 per person would be enough. .??

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 10
Lauren
How did you make the most of your engagement?
Lauren, On January 9, 2020 at 21:53

Hi Everyone! I'm looking some pointers about how to enjoy my engagement more. My fiance and I love each other a lot, but there's so many negative things going on in other areas of our lives that we...

Ashley, tuesday 14-Jan-20 11
Sadia
How far in advance are you sending invites?
Sadia, On January 7, 2020 at 20:08

We’re getting married July 10, we finally got our invites a few weeks ago and I’m wondering how far in advance you usually send them out? Is 5 months too soon!?

Allison, monday 13-Jan-20 20
Veronica
Personal question!!! What are you wearing under your dress?
Veronica, On January 9, 2020 at 11:29

I can’t decide what to wear under my dress

Veronica, tuesday 14-Jan-20 20
Lynne
Makeup and Hair
Lynne, On January 1, 2020 at 18:58

Hi everyone, I'm curious to know if some of you will be doing their own hair and makeup on your big day. I'm still undecided whether to have it professionally done or do it myself.

Megan, wednesday 5-Feb-20 31
Karolynn
Not registering for gifts.
Karolynn, On January 5, 2020 at 14:22

My Fiance and I are choosing to register for gifts, we have been living together for 2 years and don't need anything. We have seen creative ways to ask for just money for the honeymoon on pinterest...

Ashley, wednesday 8-Jan-20 14
E
Break the bank or save the coin How to?
Erin, On November 15, 2019 at 18:36

So my Fiance and I are super penny Pinchers and try to cut corners whenever possible but this is our big day, our fairytale and we don't know what we are doing haha we want to save the money but we...

Stephanie, tuesday 7-Jan-20 13
Natalie
Silk Flower Decor
Natalie, On December 23, 2019 at 18:39

I just had this decision piece with my mom over the weekend with silk flowers and I think it turned out pretty good. What do you guys think? Very obvious that it's silk flowers?

Natalie, tuesday 7-Jan-20 15
C
Tanning - When Should I Start?
Cassie, On January 6, 2020 at 14:31

Happy New Year Everyone! I am 106 days out from my wedding day in Mexico and I really want to have some colour for my big day since my dress is bright white! I have decided to fake & bake since I...

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 16
Lisa
That big moment - when are you sending out your invites?
Lisa, On January 6, 2020 at 16:54

There are so many milestone moments to look forward to when you are planning your big day. One of the most pivotal moments for us was sending out the invites. I was so excited when everyone let me...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 34
Allison
Thank you cards - addressing parents
Allison, On January 6, 2020 at 11:50

Hi everyone, happy new year! I'm at the point where I've started to write thank you cards, still on track to send them out around the 3 month post-wedding mark, but I need some help with the parents'...

Allison, friday 17-Jan-20 26
Candice
Invites
Candice, On January 3, 2020 at 22:22

My fiancé and I are getting married October 24th, 2020. Is it too late to send out save the dates and when should we send out our invites?

Ashley, thursday 9-Jan-20 30
Sophie
diy all wedding decorations and more.
Sophie, On January 3, 2020 at 21:39

I am working on creating all of my wedding decorations, favours, invites, etc. All by hand. Is anyone else doing some wedding things by hand? How are you finding it so far? Is it worth it? Do you find...

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 9
Stephanie
Diy cake
Stephanie, On January 2, 2020 at 08:18

I feel like this is an awful idea when I think about the week before. I'm making my own decoration and hiering someone for the backdrop and hanging fabric, I'm doing my bouquets and all the flowers in...

Celine, thursday 27-Aug-20 33
Tori
Autumn Decor
Tori, On January 3, 2020 at 15:36

Hey there everybody! To those who know I had my wedding a few months ago - finally got my pictures back and just posted more pictures in the Just Married section: October 5th 2019 - #LoveisDollYouNeed...

Tori, sunday 5-Jan-20 14
Chelsea
Chelsea, On January 1, 2020 at 12:35

2020 Brides - We’re getting married this year! Since getting engaged May 2, 2018, 2020 has seemed SO FAR OFF! And now here we are! It seems so unreal that this is the year I will finally get to marry...

Sadia, tuesday 7-Jan-20 20
Elizabeth
Venue stress
Elizabeth, On January 3, 2020 at 19:40

Hey everyone, I have a question... My wedding is June 6,2020 My venue has told me I won’t know if I can set up the night before the wedding or the morning of the wedding until a week before, when...

Ashley, thursday 9-Jan-20 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics