Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious September 2020 Alberta

Diy flowers using costco wedding package as base?

Slma, on January 19, 2020 at 17:14 Posted in DIY 0 9

Hi everyone

I'm thinking about buying 2 Costco wedding flower packages: the white and pink pacakge for $400 that includes Bride's Bouquet, 3 Bridesmaids' Bouquets, 4 Corsages, and 6 Boutonnieres; and the one for $150 that has 20 centerpiece flower arrangements. Our wedding is burgundy, navy and blush. Costco doesn't quite have the colours I'm looking for, but if I added in a couple of additional burgundy flowers into their white and pink arrangements and changed the greenery to something a bit more wintery, I think could make it work?? Has anyone tried anything like this?

https://www.costco.ca/best-couple-bridal-collection-no.-2%2c-light-pink.product.100484168.html

9 Comments

Latest activity by Koulla, on June 1, 2020 at 20:04
  • K
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Koulla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This url is not working. Do you have any photos that I can see.
  • Candice
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Candice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The price was actually $100 cheaper.
  • Rachel
    Beginner October 2020 British Columbia
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ive read some ok reviews from Costco. Seems like you have to have a bit of flower knowledge. Which i DO NOT have. I think im going to try ordering some for my bridal shower and see how the whole process goes.
  • S
    Slma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Was the price similar?

• S
    Slma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The reviews aren't great on Costco's website. They seem to be much better on this website.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A bunch of my friends have used costco and LOVED their stuff i thnk its a great idea. my friend got everythihg from costco and went to michaels and glued on some jewels to her bouqet so great find!!

• Candice
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Candice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I considered doing the same thing however I did some shopping around and found a florist who is going to do a beautiful cascading bouquet for me, the bridesmaids bouquet out of baby’s breath and daisy
  • Rachel
    Beginner October 2020 British Columbia
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WHATTTT?!?!?! I didnt know this was an option??!! Those look kind of friggen AMAZING!!!!

REVIEWS!>!???

• Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ive had experience with Costco flowers a few times - never a premade bridal package but the singles were of acceptable quality. Everything was fresh.

Personally, if I wanted to save and DIY the florals I would order the colors I wanted wanted and greenery maybe even from a local florist and get their advice too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics