Skip to main content
N
Nadine

Victoria, British Columbia · From May 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 23, 2018

2106days 7hrs
Joey
How many days until (or since) your wedding?
Joey, On May 16, 2018 at 10:05

Where are you in your countdown? How many days are left until your wedding? If you're already married, how many days has it been since your wedding? Photo by Dave & Charlotte, Lifestyle...

Kelly, tuesday 17-Jul-18 87
Brittany
rsvp Cards? Stamps? Wedding website?
Brittany, On November 27, 2017 at 13:29

Hay guys, Little unsure of the etiquette here. We have the option of RSVPing through our wedding website and have said this is where we would prefer people RSVP on the invitation. We are including...

Jenna, saturday 3-Mar-18 15
Ashley
Brides Getting married this June 2018?
Ashley, On February 13, 2018 at 16:32

Any other brides out there?

Jessica, monday 26-Mar-18 46
Jamie
Memorial ideas
Jamie, On February 4, 2018 at 13:49

Hi ladies! Just wanted some input on good memorial ideas to include in our wedding. My mom passed away in 2013, and both mine and my FH's grandparents have all passed on, and we would like some ideas...

Vinod, tuesday 6-Feb-18 8
N
Guest list etiquette - what to do
Nadine, On June 6, 2017 at 18:55

We have a tight budget and restricting the list to 100 including us and the bridal party. What I'm stuck on, is I heard you can limit the invites and do invites to after the dinner party/dance to save...

Carol, sunday 4-Feb-18 7
N
How to restrict invite so the no they can't bring a guest
Nadine, On December 30, 2017 at 00:38

Most of the guests are couples but have a few singles but restricted on how many I can have at reception what's the best way etiquette way to say sorry but you can't bring a guest? Also how do I say...

Breanne, thursday 4-Jan-18 11
N
Wedding Insurance did you get it? Was it worth the expense
Nadine, On September 20, 2017 at 14:29

I heard and read about this company that specializes in wedding insurance. Just wandering if anyone got it and if they thought it was worth the expense. I'm just not too sure, my ceremony location I...

Vinod, sunday 31-Dec-17 8 252
N
Ordering dresses online???? your experience
Nadine, On September 14, 2017 at 20:07

Bridal Party Dresses I'm trying to find a reliable online site I've seen many sites with great prices but I hear it's it and miss on the quality of the dress, someone recommended a seamstress to me,...

Jes G., saturday 9-Dec-17 8 149
K
Bridesmaids dresses!!
Kayla, On September 7, 2017 at 19:01

Hi Ladies! I really want my bridesmaids in those sequin gold dresses (floor length).. That being said, the price seems a little crazy.. like 799 a dress and I'm not going to make them spend that. I'm...

Megan, tuesday 26-Sep-17 28
Lynnie
What are your wedding colors?
Lynnie, On September 1, 2017 at 13:05

What are your wedding colors? Are you focusing on one color, several, or a whole color palette? I could look at wedding color schemes on pinterest for forever Here was my color palette: Photo from...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 14
N
Save the date card - registries info
Nadine, On September 5, 2017 at 17:50

A friend thinks it may be tacky. But was thinking of sending my registry annoucement cards out with the save the date card to save on weight (postage cost) for the formal wedding invitations. Our...

Jen, tuesday 12-Sep-17 5
K
Venue on a budget
Kyla, On September 6, 2017 at 09:50

Hey everyone, We are in the early stages of planning and trying to find a venue that is within our budget and for 50-60 people. Would prefer ceremony and reception on the same grounds as it's easier...

Frances, sunday 3-Dec-17 8
Katelyn
Wedding registry alternatives
Katelyn, On September 1, 2017 at 14:56

My FH and I already live together. We have a house, we've upgraded all of our belongings from the college and roommate days. We aren't in need of small appliances, cutlery, linen, flatware, towels,...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 16
Jen
Moh drama
Jen, On September 2, 2017 at 04:39

Well, this past week has been quite stressful. Our stag and doe was last weekend (which went amazing btw!) and while I was there (it was held in Sault Ste. Marie, 8 hours from where we live) I had to...

Jen, wednesday 6-Sep-17 22 1
Jordan
Hashtag help!
Jordan, On September 5, 2017 at 19:31

Hey just looking for some creative help. coming up with a wedding hashtag! The last name is West. Thank you!

Ashley, thursday 19-Oct-17 21
Alexa
Master of ceremonies
Alexa, On September 4, 2017 at 15:38

I was wondering how to decide on an MC, I personally do not want to choose a family member because MC is a big job. Any ideas and stories on how you decided on choosing MC.

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 14
Kvdenapoli
Okay is a wedding rehearsal dinner absolutely necessary?
Kvdenapoli, On September 2, 2017 at 00:10

I don't know if we want to do one.... Is it really necessary and if so why?

Natalee, wednesday 21-Feb-18 18
Lynnie
Are you inviting your co-workers?
Lynnie, On September 5, 2017 at 13:05

Figuring out your guest list is hard enough, and things get even more confusing when you start thinking about co-workers! You spend a lot of time with them, and the more you talk about wedding...

Jen, tuesday 12-Sep-17 13
Chantal
Save the date cards
Chantal, On June 19, 2017 at 17:31

Dose anyone know of a sight or place that you can design your own cards?

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 9
Jodi
Save the date's vs invitations
Jodi, On July 12, 2017 at 11:29

Hello fellow fiancé's I am looking at the idea of sending out "Save the Dates" only to try to save us some money and create a wedding website through Wedding Wire for guests to obtain additional...

Nadine, tuesday 5-Sep-17 9
N
Honeymoon fund etiquette for sharing with non-guests
Nadine, On June 6, 2017 at 19:09

So I'm working on a wedding website and still researching honeyfund websites or do it on my own. Question regarding the sites, is it okay to share the sites with non-guests for the honey fund. And...

Erin, wednesday 7-Jun-17 3
Carina
Any low budget wedding favours ideas?
Carina, On May 29, 2017 at 23:16

Is candy or chocolate too cheap as a wedding favours? Of course i will buy some nice paper box and put it in. Any ideas for low budget wedding favours? Thanks

Nadine, tuesday 6-Jun-17 15
N
Save the date card vs wedding inviation do they need to be the same
Nadine, On June 6, 2017 at 19:46

So I created a bunch of Save the Date cards, haven't narrowed a lot down yet to decide on invitations, still have to figure out colors. I made some formal elegant ones and a few funny ones. I figure I...

Erin, wednesday 7-Jun-17 3 80
Hiedi
Invitations
Hiedi, On April 21, 2017 at 14:04

Does anyone know if the invitations are customizable to either include or exclude certain events. For example: My venue capacity for dinner is 120, but i have about 30 people i'd like to send an...

Vinod, tuesday 30-Jan-18 6
Sara
Invitations
Sara, On April 13, 2017 at 12:24

Hi guys! I'm looking into invitations and I'm really stumped... I love the look of the intricate invitations with the foil and glitter but I'm just not sure if it's in the budget. There are some on...

Vinod, tuesday 30-Jan-18 10
Rachel
Fake flowers?
Rachel, On June 1, 2017 at 11:52

helloooo, is any one not using real flowers in their decorations? I've been thinking about using fake flowers or not using flowers at all because I have aunts that are allergic to perfume and a lot of...

Ericabraam, tuesday 18-Jul-17 13
Rekramer
Feelin down
Rekramer, On June 6, 2017 at 09:24

So we haven't had a ton of time to visit with various vendors, but we just got a quote from our top pick and it was more than we thought it would be. At $19,000 for 90 people, I'm really...

Rekramer, sunday 18-Jun-17 12
Kenny & Fikayo
Honeymoon in victoria, bc
Kenny & Fikayo, On February 28, 2017 at 12:08

Hello good people! So Bae and I are thinking of doing our honeymoon in Victoria, BC. I've heard, googled, and seen so many beautiful places to see and activities to do there. Does anyone have any...

Nadine, tuesday 6-Jun-17 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics