Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hiedi
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

Invitations

Hiedi, on April 21, 2017 at 14:04 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6

Does anyone know if the invitations are customizable to either include or exclude certain events. For example: My venue capacity for dinner is 120, but i have about 30 people i'd like to send an invite out to for JUST the reception. Coworkers and such. I dont want to hit send and have a bunch of people RSVP'ing for dinner that i cant seat!

Thanks for the help and input

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 30, 2018 at 14:24
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried vistaprint site to do tje invites? I got mine from there and looked great. Crete as many as you need and add in texts where needed.
  • N
    Curious June 2018 British Columbia
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try https://www.zazzle.com very customizable

• Hiedi
    Hiedi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have decided to go with Riley & Grey for my online invitations. The website is very customizable. I can send out invitations for the ceremony dinner and reception all separately. It's exactly what I'm looking for.
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hiedi!

Nice to meet you here. Now on the website you can't send invitations to seperated groups. You can only send invitations for the wedding.

I can't wait to hear more about your plans for the wedding! How’s your wedding planning going so far

What step are you at?Smiley heart

• Hiedi
    Hiedi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was asking about the invites available on this site. For example my friend went through riley & grey wedding website. They pay a small fee but they were able to customize invitations for example one would be sent to guests for the ceremony, dinner and reception and others would only have the option to rsvp for the reception. And you could customize the invites to have questions like "do you need special menus" or "song requests"... I think I may end up going this route later on.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well in my family that wouldn't work at all, so good for you if you can get away with that! I would ask whomever is making the invites & see if they can omit the dinner part. They should be able to customize whatever you want. Are you getting a paper shop to design your invites or doing them online?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics