Skip to main content
Rekramer
Rekramer

Waterloo, Ontario · From February 2017

My partner and I met in law school and completed our family unit with our dog, 2 years ago. We love cooking and wine and nerdy things.

Happily married 🎉

November 10, 2018

1993days 1hrs
Rekramer
Wedding Album
Rekramer, On February 14, 2019 at 13:27

Has anyone ordered their wedding album or seen a lot of wedding albums? We are ordering ours online and I'm struggling to decide whether to go with a square, or portrait set up, and size. Any thoughts...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 7 198
Lynnie
How long will your wedding be from start to finish?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

From the first person who walks down the aisle to the very end of your wedding reception - how long will your wedding celebration be? ⏲️ Photo from Goldline Entertainment in Toronto Next Question: How...

Brittany, wednesday 6-Feb-19 40
Joyce
Should the groom see the bride before the wedding?
Joyce, On December 31, 2018 at 09:51

What are your thoughts? I would love to hear.

Leah, monday 7-Jan-19 23
Kait
Day of Wedding and Cell Phone
Kait, On December 19, 2018 at 20:27

I know I will have my cell phone with me while getting ready just in case although I have a day of coordinator who will be dealing with any issues that arise. What is everyone doing in terms of how...

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 26
Lynnie
How many hours of wedding photography coverage?
Lynnie, On December 20, 2018 at 12:47

How many hours photography do you have booked? Was your photographer's package enough coverage for you, or did you add-on extra hours? How many hours of photography coverage will you have on your...

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 19
Tyanna
Dances
Tyanna, On December 15, 2018 at 03:53

Hubby and I have picked out our first dance song and I have picked a song that I want to walk down the aisle to and MAN was that stressful 😂 We have both decided that we want our parents to choose the...

Rekramer, thursday 20-Dec-18 15
Naomi
Wedding Photo Albums
Naomi, On December 15, 2018 at 17:57

Our wedding photos are back from the photographer, and I want to make photobooks as keepsake gifts for our parents and grandparents. Any recommendations for where to get photobooks done?

Rekramer, thursday 20-Dec-18 8
Alicia
Reception entrance song
Alicia, On December 15, 2018 at 18:00

Hi everyone! Just trying to come up with a list of appropriate entrance songs that are either R&B or hip hop, we both love old school music too but I can't seem to think of any that would be good...

Donna Yeung, friday 3-May-19 12
Tori
Glitter/Sparkle Shoes Help!
Tori, On December 19, 2018 at 09:35

I was waiting until December to see what kind of sparkly shoes I could find for my wedding because I thought that there would be a lot more options - but alas I have come up a little short! These are...

Allison, friday 21-Dec-18 17
Jacqueline
In over my head
Jacqueline, On December 13, 2018 at 01:07

I’ve been engaged for almost 6 months and am now ready to start some planning for our 2020 wedding. Other than venue, food and photographer, what are some vendors that should be booked first? I’m...

Rekramer, wednesday 19-Dec-18 20
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Round or Rectangle?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Final question!! How is your reception space shaping up? Do you like the look of classic round tables at the reception, or are you all-in on long rectangular tables? Which table style gets your vote?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 72
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Over-the-Top or Understated?

Which wedding style do you prefer? All things glitz, glam, and over-the-top? Or classic, subtle, and understated? Which decor style gets your vote? Over-the-Top? Photo from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes Or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 68
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Silver or Gold?

From your rings to the decor - which metal do you love more? Silver or gold? Silver? Photo by Krista Fox Photography Or Gold? Photo by Aaron and Jillian Photography Next Question: Over-the-Top or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 69
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Casual or Formal?

Casual or formal? Which attire and atmosphere is more your style?? Casual? Photo by Black Tie Cinema in Edmonton Or Formal? Photo from Aklasu in Red Deer, AB Next Question: Silver or Gold? Back to the...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Arches or Artwork?

What about your ceremony decor? Would you rather say "I do" in front of a decorative arch, or a piece of custom artwork? Arches? Photo from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Or Artwork?Photo by Poly Mendes...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Vibrant or Pastel Palette?

Are you obsessed with weddings that are bright, bold, and colourful? Or do you love the light pastel palettes? Do you prefer vibrant or pastel colour palettes? Vibrant? Photo from Hitched by Joelle in...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Greenery or Flowers?

Do you love the natural look of greenery or are you all about the flower blossoms? Which decor style do you prefer? 🍃🌸 Greenery? Photo from by Francesca, xo Weddings and Events in Toronto Or Flowers?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 75
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Sand or Snow?

The battle of the climates!! Would you rather feel the sand between your toes while saying "I do", or celebrate in the snow? Which wedding style gets your vote, sand or snow?? Sand? 🏖️ Photo from...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
A
Entertainment
Ashleigh, On December 10, 2018 at 14:10

Hi everyone! I’m Scottish but getting married at Niagara Falls in 2020. Looking at entertainment and was thinking of a DJ for evening reception but my question is the cocktail hour. Something we don’t...

Ashleigh, tuesday 18-Dec-18 10
Maya
Bouquets are made :)
Maya, On December 9, 2018 at 23:46

I had posted earlier about alibaba review for the flowers we ordered for the wedding. Today my bridesmaid and I maid all 4 bridal party bouquets, a toss boquet, and my bridal boquet. We also made an...

Kc Castle, wednesday 9-Jan-19 24
Jillian
Planning Websites
Jillian, On December 10, 2018 at 10:58

Has anyone used a different site for your wedding website and then used WW for everything else? Our issue is, we are doing traditional RSVP by mail. I like the features of WW for planning/budget/guest...

Brittany, wednesday 12-Dec-18 13
Tracy
Bouquets: DIY vs. Professional
Tracy, On December 10, 2018 at 13:57

Hi all! Me and my FH (as I’m sure the vast majority of you are too) are trying to keep our costs down. In an effort to do this, I am considering making my own bouquets. To do it myself, it’ll cost...

Genesis, wednesday 19-Dec-18 10
Veronica
To do a Registry or not??
Veronica, On November 27, 2018 at 13:55

This is a tough one and have been struggling to figure it out myself, so I turn to you Brides & Grooms of Wedding Wire, I am having a bridal shower and wedding is 2019, and the debate is to...

Jennifer, friday 21-Dec-18 21
Maya
Wedding flower Alibaba review
Maya, On November 22, 2018 at 10:18

We received our flowers last night. I was VERY sceptical about ordering flowers online. Someone had mentioned ordering from alibaba and I must say it was annoying at first to find anything. After a...

Maya, monday 3-Dec-18 11
Amanda
Reception Seating
Amanda, On November 22, 2018 at 12:32

This this probably going to sound ridiculous BUT I don't want to do assigned seating... Is that crazy? We're having a small wedding at a restaurant, looking at around 50 guests. I don't want to make...

Bianca, wednesday 28-Nov-18 23
Amanda
Planning a same sex wedding
Amanda, On November 21, 2018 at 16:15

Here's one - I started the search for an officiant and reached out to a few people. I've felt obligated in a way to be upfront with all my vendors so far about this being a same sex wedding, I think...

Kimberly, thursday 1-Jul-21 33
Jennifer
Flowers for the moms
Jennifer, On October 31, 2018 at 13:34

What are people doing for flowers for the moms at your wedding? or what did you do? I know my FMIL wants something. I was looking at purse/pin flowers vs a corsage or something they pin on their...

Robyn, tuesday 27-Nov-18 23
Rekramer
30 Days! Stress!
Rekramer, On October 11, 2018 at 13:46

Hi All, Just needing a little guidance and positivity. We are exactly 30 days from the wedding and I have everything I can reasonably accomplish solo, accomplished. Our seating chart is done and...

Rekramer, wednesday 21-Nov-18 12
Keisha
Interesting/personal/funny things in your wedding ceremony?
Keisha, On November 21, 2018 at 12:26

Hi ladies! My fiancee and I were talking about our wedding ceremony one night, and we were joking around saying how it'd be awesome to have our cat in the ceremony, and now we've decided to include...

Allen, monday 3-Dec-18 22
Peggy
Help me feel better re bridesmaid dresses
Peggy, On November 21, 2018 at 13:43

Well - I finally got the last of my girls to order her dress from Davids Bridal last week. And now I hear DB has filed for Chapter 11. I know they said it's business as usual but my anxiety is on...

Erin, tuesday 27-Nov-18 13

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics