Skip to main content
Jodi
Jodi

Cochrane, Alberta · From December 2016

We have been together for 15 years now and are finally going to tie the knot!

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

2064days 0hrs : 43min
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Trisha
Wedding Website...
Trisha, On April 3, 2018 at 11:52

We have decided we are going to have a website for our wedding and probably would use Weddingwire.ca... Question: What ideas/information did u put on there? I think I need to look at some to get some...

Jen, thursday 5-Apr-18 22
Courtney
Babys at Weddings
Courtney, On April 3, 2018 at 14:13

My FSIL is pregnant, which is great, and is due about 6 weeks before the wedding. We didn't want kids at the wedding, and were sort of hoping she would leave the baby home with her husband's parents,...

Kelly, monday 4-Jun-18 16
Brittany
How did you pick a wedding date?
Brittany, On April 2, 2018 at 00:28

How did you pick a date? Did one just jump out at you? Did you just pick one at random or was there lots of thought put into it?

Sara, wednesday 18-Apr-18 43
Carlie
Wedding Colours
Carlie, On April 1, 2018 at 22:59

Hi Everyone. I’m trying to choose my wedding colours. Now I’ve already chosen my dress which is a baby blue underlay covered in lace and my bridesmaids dress are going to be navy. My fiancé is going...

Carlie, thursday 12-Apr-18 19
Jodi
Bought the bridesmaids dresses today
Jodi, On March 30, 2018 at 19:03

Went to David’s bridal- (not the best experience) we were super rushed and the stylist was impatient and not very helpful at all- however we did find the dresses, I wanted mismatched in dark green as...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 39
D
How can i ask for guest to pay for their contribution before the wedding
Dadou, On March 30, 2018 at 20:34

Hi all, My fiancé and I are getting married this September 22, 2018. Considering that we have a small budget and about 100 guests, we have decided that we would our guests would contribute to our...

Dadou, tuesday 3-Apr-18 24
Jodi
Please help me with a hashtag!
Jodi, On March 29, 2018 at 18:18

My name is Jodi his name is Tyler soon to be the Carberry's

Alessia, monday 2-Apr-18 5 148
Laurel
Bridezilla? Or fair request?
Laurel, On March 24, 2018 at 14:11

One of my BMs informed me should would have a newborn at the time of our wedding. I am thrilled or her!! My dilemma: Her husband is in the party and her parents are invited. She wants to have her...

Helen, thursday 29-Mar-18 19
Jodi
Invites
Jodi, On March 7, 2018 at 10:48

Hi Ladies we are thinking of ordering our invites up right away (we have a long weekend wedding September long) would love feedback. we are thinking vista print- is there a specific paper you went...

Leah, tuesday 12-Feb-19 13
Jodi
i did it- i bought myself some Ruby Slippers!!!
Jodi, On March 29, 2018 at 10:59

My wedding shoes- Ruby Slippers I thought they would be super fun to wear the day of our wedding, not too uncomfortable and make for some really cute pictures- also what a shoe to hold up to play the...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 11 101
Jodi
Cocktail wedding
Jodi, On February 27, 2018 at 09:44

Hi Ladies we are getting married in September! we found a great venue with great vendors for a great cost! however there is no alcohaul at the venue. It is a short ceremony with a small reception to...

Jodi, tuesday 27-Mar-18 4
Lynnie
How involved have your parents been in wedding planning?
Lynnie, On March 20, 2018 at 14:05

How involved have your parents been in the planning process? Are they totally hands off? Do they want to know every detail and be involved in every decision? Are there just a few things they really...

Laura, saturday 24-Mar-18 22
Genis
Winter Wedding Flowers
Genis, On March 20, 2018 at 18:34

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are planning a winter wedding for January 2019, we've just been told by a florist that the reality is that flowers aren't going to last long if our ceremony goes ahead...

Brittany, friday 13-Apr-18 18
Joey
How long before the wedding did you get your marriage license?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:48

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. Your province will have...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 21
Joey
How long before the wedding did you finalize your menu?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:49

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. You probably booked your...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 18
Joey
How long before the wedding did you have your wedding shower?

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. Did you have a bridal...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 21
Joey
How long before the wedding did you choose your flowers?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:50

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. When did you settle on...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 23
Joey
How long before the wedding did you choose your special songs?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:51

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. Your processional, your...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 23
Joey
How long before the wedding did you create your wedding website?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:51

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. Wedding websites are...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 20
Joey
How long before the wedding did you pick your colour scheme?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:52

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. Let's start with one of...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 22
Joey
How long before the wedding did you set up your registry?

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. When did you create your...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 17
Jodi
How does the processional work
Jodi, On March 16, 2018 at 15:38

Ladies help- im so new to weddings and I admit I didn't pay close enough attention to what went down at other weddings ive been to. who all walks the processional? in what order? is the husband to...

Vinod, thursday 29-Mar-18 12
Jodi
What did your mom wear?
Jodi, On March 16, 2018 at 15:43

My mother and I are not close at all- she is trying in recent years to be more apart of my life. she sent me a couple pics of dresses she would like to wear to my wedding, my mother is turning 60 this...

Tracy, thursday 22-Mar-18 16
Lucy
Where to keep your dress before the big day?
Lucy, On March 3, 2018 at 17:46

I was curious about what usually happens with dresses prior to the wedding day. The dress I'm leaning towards only takes 2 months to arrive after ordering. I'm getting a few alterations done, but it's...

Jodi, friday 16-Mar-18 22
Jennifer
Veil
Jennifer, On March 16, 2018 at 13:12

Just curious how many brides are wearing a veil and how long are you wearing it for? I purchased a veil and am thinking of just wearing for the ceremony but I’m not 100% sure yet. Did you wear it for...

Crystal, wednesday 21-Mar-18 25
Becky
Men's Wedding Ring
Becky, On March 16, 2018 at 16:23

When did you get the wedding ring for him? I know we get the engagement ring but do they get theirs at the wedding or bit before even? Also, did you bring your man with you to pick it out or pick it...

Vinod, thursday 29-Mar-18 17
Rhea
Early Afternoon Ceremony and Reception - do we need an afterparty?
Rhea, On March 15, 2018 at 19:12

We will be having a small ceremony at 1 pm and stand up reception until 4 pm - only about 40 guests. I am wondering if anyone is having a similar timeline and if you are planning anything for the...

Rhea, wednesday 21-Mar-18 14
Rayann
Where did you ladies get your rings from?
Rayann, On March 16, 2018 at 10:10

Before my fiancé bought my ring we went looking around everywhere! He ended up buying my ring from Birks! What about you guys?

Brittany, monday 2-Apr-18 50

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics