Skip to main content
N
Nelly

Whitby, Ontario · From April 2024

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

July 12, 2025

419days 14hrs : 6min
Amanda
Where Will Your Wedding Ceremony Take Place?!
Amanda, On January 16, 2024 at 22:57

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue?! Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in, in your...

Nelly, thursday 18-Apr-24 10 1
Holly
Minimalist wedding
Holly, On January 4, 2024 at 15:14

Trying to keep our costs down, have yet to really find any ideas that I like, and personally I really dislike major table arrangements and the flower toss and garter toss, mainly a lot of...

Nelly, thursday 18-Apr-24 4
Amanda
All about catering - Name your serving style!
Amanda, On September 18, 2023 at 18:59

Hello Everyone! Lets talk about food, glorious food! What serving style have you chosen for your wedding dinner? Plated? Buffet? Family style? Cocktail style? Name Your Serving Style!

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 13
Julie
Time to Share - How Did You Meet your Fh/spouse?
Julie, On February 13, 2023 at 12:41

Is it just me? Or are you also feeling extra lovey this month cause of Valentine's Day? Let's share how we met your significant other. I met my FH on a dating app 7 years ago. I saw his profile and...

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 100 3
Sydney
Bridesmaid/bridal hairstyles
Sydney, On August 28, 2017 at 21:54

I would love to see everyone's inspiration for bridal hairstyles, and bridesmaid hairstyles! I can't decide on much of anything, especially because all of the bridesmaids have different hair lengths...

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 21
Jackie
How do you plan to relax the week before your wedding?
Jackie, On August 30, 2023 at 10:40

Are you a spa person? Yoga and meditate? Go hiking or camping? The week leading up to your wedding will surely be filled with little things to do and a whole lot of excitement and nerves! What do you...

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 15
Sinéad
Invitations - Old School or Online?
Sinéad, On December 16, 2019 at 09:05

Your invitations are the first taste your guests are going to get of your wedding style and theme. Have you thought about how you will send them? Are you using traditional mail to post your...

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 26 1
Janice
Is it ok to show your photographer photos you would like taken by other photographers?
Janice, On March 13, 2022 at 10:24

Hi everyone! I'm having my engagement photo done in two weeks. Its at the Guild Inn park where a lot of people take theirs. I googled the spot and found a bunch of poses and angles that I really...

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 8 1
N
Couples getting married on July 12, 2025 in Ontario
Nelly, On April 14, 2024 at 12:46

I’m Nelly and my fiancée is Rachael, we are both Catholic and of Portuguese parents. We are 24 years old and we will be married when we’re 25. We met in our first year of university and have been...

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 2 1
María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 157
Amanda
Brides of 2025! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda, On August 31, 2023 at 12:42

Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2025, share your wedding date and what city you're getting married in! ❤️❤️ Let's see if anyone is getting...

Christine, friday 10-May-24 42 4
Toni
Moving Lights, Uplighting, Pin lighting add-ons for Wedding Venue
Toni, On March 6, 2024 at 21:25

Is it worth to spend the extra money to get lighting add-ons? This is all new to me. I was under the impression that the standard lighting the banquet hall (newly renovated) provides is adequate...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 2
Amanda
First Look or Wait Until You Walk Down The Aisle?!
Amanda, On November 1, 2023 at 11:42

Happy November 1st everyone! Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle?! Some couples want to save that magic...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 5
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On January 15, 2024 at 12:25

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away you are until the big day!!

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 54
A
Name changing on passport??
Alyx, On October 7, 2022 at 15:07

I’ve tried calling service Canada and they have no idea and I called service BC and they have no idea… does anyone know if there’s a time period on changing your passport and license? We goto Jamaica...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 8
Amanda
Honeymoon!
Amanda, On November 17, 2022 at 11:37

After the wedding comes the honeymoon - a romantic vacation for you and your new spouse to decompress after the wedding and spend time together. Where will you and your spouse spend your honeymoon?!...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 17
Amanda
How many Cake Tiers?!
Amanda, On March 29, 2023 at 11:16

Are you stacking your wedding cake sky high or do you love the clean look of a single tier?! Or are you and you future spouse switching it up with different delicious desserts like donuts, cupcakes or...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 34 1
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?!
Amanda, On April 12, 2023 at 10:15

Hello everyone! There has been so many new members recently! Let's talk about you guest list! Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 29 1
Jackie
What kind of bride are you?
Jackie, On April 12, 2023 at 12:31

I have some friends planning their wedding, it is a month before mine takes place; my planning is done, and they have barely started. Got me curious to know, where do you lie on the bride spectrum?...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 27
Melanie
Father/daughter dance
Melanie, On May 27, 2023 at 06:02

My father really loves the song butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle. Says he used to sing it to me when I was a child. Unfortunately, I don't remember so to me it's just another song. Still I was okay to...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 6
Amanda
First Dance As a Married Couple
Amanda, On June 5, 2023 at 20:46

Hello all Brides to be! What have you and your significant other chosen for your first dance song as a married couple?! It's always nice to see what everyone has picked My husband and I danced to...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 40
Arianna
Wedding Favors?
Arianna, On July 25, 2023 at 16:48

Hi everyone! My friend is getting married in November and we are currently trying to decide on wedding favours. We are looking at working with a company that does customized beer labels and then doing...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 7
Amanda
Let's Talk Wedding Bands!
Amanda, On September 27, 2023 at 12:22

How has your experience shopping for wedding bands been?! Have you visited many stores together? Or did you do your shopping online? Was it difficult to find the right rings? Are you wearing a set...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 10
Jackie
Tell me the story behind your engagement ring!
Jackie, On September 27, 2023 at 13:34

There are all kinds of engagement rings out there; new shiny diamonds, old family heirlooms, stones with different meanings, or designs with certain sentiments in mind. I knew I wanted rose gold and a...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 7
Kira
Ushers for weddings
Kira, On January 14, 2024 at 20:03

Hi everyone, is it still common for people to ask friends/ family to be ushers for your ceremony? I remember my sister had this at her wedding but it was 15 years ago. I'm not sure if that's something...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 3
Josie
Videographer or Content Creator?!
Josie, On January 22, 2024 at 16:04

Hi all! I am a bit stuck with this... We have already put a small deposit on a Videographer for our big day, but recently trends have been showing me lots of Content Creators on instagram which I am...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 4
Ashley
How do people afford this?
Ashley, On February 15, 2024 at 14:59

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how people afford a wedding. I don't want to elope. I have some savings as well as parental help and I'm planning a buck and doe but I can't seem to come under 20k....

Christine, wednesday 24-Apr-24 3
B
Is a 3 hour gap between ceremony and reception too long with skipping cocktail hour?
Bn, On May 3, 2023 at 19:16

My wedding is in October at a botanical garden. Right now the ceremony time is set for 1pm, the reception is supposed to start at 5pm. Most likely the ceremony will start around 1:15pm and last until...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 9
Jackie
Hair trial, to do or not to do?
Jackie, On May 11, 2023 at 17:23

I booked a makeup trial for before my wedding date but I am waffling on a hair trial. I (think) I want the classic chignon and from her portfolio my hair stylist is a master at them. I have classic...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 12
Amanda
Are you more excited for your ceremony or your reception?
Amanda, On May 31, 2023 at 23:15

There are two major parts of your wedding day! Your ceremony where you'll say your vows and exchange rings, and your reception where you'll eat and dance with your guests. If you had to choose just...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 20
Amanda
How long will your wedding be from start to finish?!
Amanda, On June 20, 2023 at 11:20

From the first person who walks down the aisle at your ceremony to the very end of your wedding reception - how long will your wedding celebration be?! ⏲️ My wedding was a total of 8 and a half...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics