Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Honeymoon!

Amanda, on November 17, 2022 at 11:37 Posted in Honeymoon 0 17

After the wedding comes the honeymoon - a romantic vacation for you and your new spouse to decompress after the wedding and spend time together.

Where will you and your spouse spend your honeymoon?!

How long will your honeymoon last?!

I want to hear all about the awesome trip that you have planned!

My husband and I are just in the planning stages of planning our honeymoon! We decided to go for our 1 year anniversary since we had spent 3 and a half weeks where we had gotten married. It was a little vacation on its own!

We are heading to Anaheim California to go to Disneyland!!!

We're also planning on going to Universal Studios, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World San Diego, San Diego Zoo, Los Angeles Zoo, and possibly hit up a MLB game! We're hoping to spend 2 weeks down in California in August 2023!

Honeymoon! 1

Honeymoon! 2

Honeymoon! 3

Honeymoon! 4

17 Comments

Latest activity by Nelly, on April 14, 2024 at 10:40
  • N
    Curious July 2025 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are planning on going to the Maldives for 2 weeks, we haven’t looked at resorts yet
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's wonderful to hear! Glad the two of you had a great time!

• D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did a Mediterranean cruise from Southampton to Rome, stopping in Portugal, Spain, France/Monaco and Italy. We started off with 4 nights in London before departure and 4 nights in Rome at the end. This was a huge adventure for us both as my wife had never been out of Canada and I had never been to any of these destinations except for London.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We wanted to be able to just enjoy the honeymoon phase just the two of us, no distraction.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my gosh! I think that's a great idea for the week after your wedding! love it!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are taking a week off after the wedding and renting a cottage for the week.

For our 1 year anniversary we would like to do a trip to Europe.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds beautiful!!!! I was in Barcelona in 2007 with my high school class. It's gorgeous there! Smiley heart

• L
    Frequent user August 2023 Ontario
    Lily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are planning on spending around 2/2.5 weeks in Spain! Hopefully we can fly in to Madrid and then make our way to Barcelona, Valencia, and down to Ronda. The last big trip we did was Italy in 2019 so it will be nice to go back to Europe!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting!!!! I hope you have a great time!

Thank you! We're both super excited!

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are actually leaving for our honeymoon on Monday to Cancun!! We are going for a week and we cannot wait. We knew we wanted to do something right away, as we have had a stressful couple years so a vacation is much over due. Nothing planned as of yet but happy to sit by the pool, sippy yummy drinks!

I love California too! That'll be a blast for you both. Smiley smile

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! I'm so excited!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! that's awesome to hear!!! You'll have an amazing trip!! Smiley heart Smiley heart

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We hadn't even booked the trip cause we didn't want to risk being out soo much money but my husbands passport unexpectedly showed up at our house like 10 mins ago and I get to pick mine up in Calgary tomorrow!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I'm crossing my fingers for you that your husband gets his passport! I hope you're able to get a refund on your trip if you guys can't go though because that is completely out of your hands!

This is just crazy nonsense with what is going on with the wait time with the passports!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband and I are supposed to be going on our honeymoon Monday to Punta Cana. But the whole passport situation in Canada is making it very unlikely we will be able to go. We are still waiting to hear if my husband will be able to pick up his passport tomorrow or not....
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you! We're both very excited! We've both been there 3 times but separately with our families and never together so getting to experience Disneyland with each other is going to be a blast!

That sounds beautiful! I'm sure you'll have a very relaxing time! Smiley heart

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds lovely and like a very active vacation - love those!

Because my husband usually do lots of exploring when we travel and not so much relaxation we planned 5 days in Cap Cana, Dominican at a resort so lots of R&R!Smiley heart There is a fishing marina village near by with a little town so we will probably explore that but mainly I just want to jump around in the ocean and not think about much!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics