kearah
Which Dress??!!
kearah, On August 22, 2022 at 09:44

I love them both!!! Leaning more towards the all white 🥹

Yvette, monday 29-Aug-22 28
C
Bridesmaid problem
Cc, On August 12, 2022 at 19:04

So I have a bridesmaid who well was my MOH but she didn't wanna basically do anything just humiliated my soon to be husband and I by making a shower card and asking for money donations then she...

KELLY, friday 26-Aug-22 9
Emily
Small Wedding Parties
Emily, On August 2, 2022 at 16:58

Hi everyone! My fiancee and I are leaning towards doing a smaller wedding party - just a MOH and best man. Has anyone done this/something similar? If so, how have you handled dividing tasks for event...

Julie, tuesday 16-Aug-22 6
Rachel
rsvp Frustration
Rachel, On August 3, 2022 at 11:06

Everyone is trying to invite their sister's hamster's uncle's mechanic as their plus one, asking to "keep me posted" weeks after the RSVP-by date, swapping out their addressed invitations to their...

Elizabeth12, saturday 8-Oct-22 13
N
mob jewelry
Natalie, On August 10, 2022 at 22:50

My mom isn’t sure what type/metal colour of jewelry she should wear with her dress! She is also unsure of how she is wearing her hair. Any suggestions?

Nicole, thursday 18-Aug-22 7
G
Addressing wedding invites- Handwritten
Giuseppina, On August 9, 2022 at 19:27

Hi all! What is your opinion on addressing the envelopes to guests, by hand writing them all out? Do you personally think it looks tacky to do so? I am trying to avoid getting labels done for each...

Derek, thursday 25-Aug-22 9
Ashley
Deciding on a Venue
Ashley, On August 5, 2022 at 12:22

Hello everyone! We are planning to get married in early fall 2023. We have looked at a couple venues , but it's still early and we want to keep our options open. Just wondering how long you waited on...

Vinod, friday 26-Aug-22 11
Leticia
On a tight budget. Help!
Leticia, On August 4, 2022 at 09:21

Any venues in Ontario where im not going to be paying over 20,000 for an outdoor ceremony and reception?

Leticia, monday 22-Aug-22 14 1
Daily
Finally a bride!
Daily, On August 5, 2022 at 09:32

The day goes by so fast!! It was an amazing day!! I don’t want the night to be over!😭😭😍😍

Vinod, friday 26-Aug-22 26 1
Kate
Wedding Dress!
Kate, On July 26, 2022 at 15:07

Hi all : ) We are having a small party with friends and family (approx. 23 people). It will be in the evening from 5pm-11pm at a downtown condo party room with a terrace, very beautiful spot! I...

KELLY, thursday 11-Aug-22 13
Julie
Mother of the Bride Dress
Julie, On August 2, 2022 at 21:22

Wondering if you are having your moms find a dress to fit your colour pallette or no? Curious what you all have decided on.

Julie, monday 8-Aug-22 15
Valerya
Difficult time deciding who to ask to be my maid of honour and bridesmaids. Help!
Valerya, On August 2, 2022 at 14:44

1. In short ( I don't feel close to my best friend anymore who i would have loved to have as my MOH) 2. Other girls in friend group don't get along. 3. I'm worried if I pick one of my other friends,...

Vinod, friday 26-Aug-22 14 1
Amanda
Obligated to choose bridesmaid?
Amanda, On July 19, 2022 at 12:11

Hi all, One of our groomsmen, I have chosen not to put his girlfriend in our wedding as a bridesmaid ( just not that close to her ) but it seems theirs a guilt trip happening that I haven’t chose her....

Amanda, saturday 23-Jul-22 20
G
Littles ones attending wedding
Giuseppina, On June 12, 2022 at 16:51

Hi everyone, Just looking for some advise. For starters, I absolutely love and adore kids and babies and all the kids and babies in my family and in my Fiance's family. I really want an adults only...

Giuseppina, wednesday 6-Jul-22 10
G
Wedding cake- Vaughan, on
Giuseppina, On May 23, 2022 at 09:18

Hi everyone!! Can anyone recommend a good bakery in Vaughan, ON for a Wedding cake? I am looking for something simple. I have been going back and forth on whether I should have a cake and still can't...

Amanda, monday 23-May-22 1 46
C
Am i an eager bride.
Carine, On May 2, 2022 at 14:22

I've been dreaming about this day since I was a child, what little girl hasn't? After a lot of breakups and thinking my prince will never come, he finally showed up! 16 months until the date and I...

Carine, tuesday 17-May-22 83
Melissa
Plus ones
Melissa, On May 11, 2022 at 14:08

Hello everyone! Just looking for an opinion on giving guests a “plus one”. For those who are single or don’t have a long term significant other is it still etiquette to provide them with a plus one?...

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Jun-22 27
L
How soon should i be shopping for a dress?
Laura, On February 11, 2022 at 23:07

Hello fellow brides, I recently got engaged and have the itch to start looking at dresses. We’re planning for a fall 2023 wedding, so I’m not sure if it’s too early to be looking? Any advice?

Tara Jones, sunday 4-Sep-22 26 1
Elizabeth
Feeling Sad About Turnout
Elizabeth, On February 20, 2022 at 20:10

Hi!! I'm getting married in June and I'm feeling a bit sad about our guest count. My fiance is from England and because of that a lot of his family cannot attend our wedding. We initially had a lot of...

Allison, tuesday 8-Mar-22 6
R
dj or no Dj?
Rhiannon, On February 25, 2022 at 09:35

So my wedding is coming up October 22, and we have basically everything booked except our DJ. My fiancé isn’t 100% keen on a DJ because he thinks we can just put someone in charge of the iPod and he’s...

Rhiannon, sunday 27-Feb-22 14 1
A
Videography
Andrea, On February 25, 2022 at 22:22

Hi there, I am planning my wedding and I keep going back and forth on having a videographer at my wedding. What are peoples thoughts?

Asher, tuesday 26-Dec-23 10
Christina
Bridesmaid Weight gain - dress don’t fit anymore 😕
Christina, On February 5, 2022 at 01:25

Hi all, So like a lot of Covid brides out there me and my girls have all had our dresses hanging in the closet for two years. My wedding is in May, and one of my girls has told me that the dress no...

Mary, wednesday 20-Dec-23 9
S
Am i a bridezilla? :(
Sarah, On January 29, 2022 at 19:58

So my bridesmaids all are ordering from azazie. They are to order a floor length gown in the color cabernet with chiffon material. My MOA asked me if she can order a satin dress cause someone else...

Jenn, tuesday 1-Feb-22 17
T
Siblings in Wedding Party
Taylor, On January 18, 2022 at 11:56

Hi all! I need some advice. I have one sister & my FH has a sister and brother. My sister will NOT be in my wedding party as she chose to help be my wedding planner. My FH has said he has thought...

Ashley, thursday 27-Jan-22 13
Jacquie
Did you send save the dates?
Jacquie, On January 18, 2022 at 16:08

Does everyone send save the dates now a days? Did you decide to skip them and were your out of town guests okay with that? Our wedding is in August and I was going to send Save the Dates to out of...

Caitlin, saturday 22-Jan-22 26
Courtney
Fiance
Courtney, On January 1, 2022 at 09:22

Hi everyone I'm going through alot my wedding is in a year and 5 months. My fiance and I have put the deposits down for the venue and catering and signed contracts. We're both worried about covid...

Maggnard-Smanta, tuesday 4-Jan-22 7
Colleen
Guest List Struggles
Colleen, On December 28, 2021 at 00:59

How do you go about deciding who to invite and who to exclude? My fiancé and I made a rough draft of our guest list and I am overwhelmed by the 190 names that stared back at me. I was expecting to...

Giuseppina, sunday 2-Jan-22 10 1
Lise
Toxic Bridesmaid ?
Lise, On December 30, 2021 at 01:57

So I have a situation... One of my bridesmaids is exhibiting some toxic behaviours and I want to know if I should absolutely cut her out of my wedding party or just stick it out. I'm just feeling...

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 3-Jan-22 12 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics