Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Bridesmaid problem

Cc, on August 12, 2022 at 19:04 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
So I have a bridesmaid who well was my MOH but she didn't wanna basically do anything just humiliated my soon to be husband and I by making a shower card and asking for money donations then she cancels my stagette party and our spa day. Then goes to tell me that she needs to go get drunk and do some drugs so she can be able to stand in front of people and take part in our reception entrance and dance. I'm like beyond pissed I had no idea she turned out to be this horrible person I'm only a few weeks away from my wedding and I have no idea what route I should take.

9 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on August 26, 2022 at 15:31
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with everyone else- you don't need the drama on your wedding day. I would remove her from your wedding and your life completely.

• D
    Featured September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is APPALLING. If it were my best man who did this he would not only be removed from the wedding party but from the wedding ENTIRELY.
  • G
    Curious October 2022 Ontario
    Giuseppina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Remove her from your wedding. That is absolutely ridiculous- I wouldn't risk her being apart of your wedding and something happening on your wedding day.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These actions by the MOH isn't acceptable and should be relieved of her position. She can attend as a guest as her only option. You shouldn't have to face this humiliation the way she did in front of him and say the things she did to you.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Like the ladies said, get her out of the party, see if someone could step in. You two do not deserve that negative energy on your day.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would personally take her out of your wedding. You and your fiance don't need that kind of energy at your wedding
  • E
    Curious June 2024 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with the ladies!
    I know this isn't the same but my youngest brother is into the drugs really bad as well, every function we have he always has to mess it by saying mean things, I am not having him in the wedding party at all, if it hurts his feelings too bad. But he's also going to be told that if he doesn't want to behave and support me and my fiance then he will not be allowed at the wedding plain and simple.

Like I said I know it's not the same but obviously If this person thinks more about her drinking and drugs then anything else she needs to go! Yiur wedding day is about you and the person you love, you don't need drama at the wedding
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Brittany here. No one needs those type of toxic people in their life in general, not just in your wedding day.
  • Brittany
    Super August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All the things you mentioned is more than enough reason to drop her from the wedding party and the wedding day itself. Sounds like a problem causer and I wouldn’t risk on a day you are literally spending thousands of dollars on,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics