Jasmine

Mississauga, Ontario · From September 2020

Happily married 🎉

July 23, 2022

666days 16hrs
Jasmine
No one comment on my pictures
Jasmine, On September 19, 2022 at 16:40

I post pictures of my wedding on instagram and facebook but no one talks about how pretty i am in my dress or how good i look. i only get comments on my husband n people tell him he how handsome he...

Alyx, tuesday 20-Sep-22 7
Brittany
Wedding Videography - Keep or Skip?
Brittany, On September 19, 2022 at 15:26

Do you plan on having a videographer at your wedding? Or do you plan to skip it entirely and just get photos done? For myself and my fiancé it was a long-time of going back and forth. When we...

Tess, thursday 13-Oct-22 37
Jasmine
Nothing going to plan :(
Jasmine, On July 5, 2022 at 12:05

Nothing is hoing right!!! was supposed to have 2 night wedding at mansion venue in toronto with beautiful outdoor senery but now i have to travel 2 hours away to go to a community center for day 1 and...

Jasmine, thursday 21-Jul-22 8
Amanda
Bachelorette Party Weekend
Amanda, On July 13, 2022 at 23:04

Hey Ladies!!! I can't keep my excitement to myself!!! My MOH, myself and my other girlfriend are heading to Calgary tomorrow for a weekend of music at the Calgary Stampede!! Tomorrow night we're off...

Amanda, thursday 21-Jul-22 17
Brooke
Rehearsal Dinners - Needed/not Needed? Who Pays?
Brooke, On July 12, 2022 at 14:46

Hello fellow brides! My fiancé and I are having some trouble with having some form of rehearsal for our wedding, mainly the "dinner" part. We know we want to have a rehearsal at our venue with our...

Rebecca, saturday 15-Oct-22 17
Meghan
Wedding Planning Process
Meghan, On July 14, 2022 at 10:59

Is it just me or does anyone else not enjoy the wedding planning process? I'm not one to enjoy planning parties as it is but this wedding planning has just been so stressful in so many ways. I'm...

Jasmine, thursday 21-Jul-22 6
Amanda
Obligated to choose bridesmaid?
Amanda, On July 19, 2022 at 12:11

Hi all, One of our groomsmen, I have chosen not to put his girlfriend in our wedding as a bridesmaid ( just not that close to her ) but it seems theirs a guilt trip happening that I haven’t chose her....

Amanda, saturday 23-Jul-22 20
Danielle
First Dance
Danielle, On July 19, 2022 at 19:27

What was/is going to be your first dance song and how did you choose it? We went back and forth on a few - Lyrics were really important to us. We thought we had picked one then Callum Scott released...

Ashleigh, monday 19-Sep-22 19 1
Kelsey
Satin bridal and wedding party robes!
Kelsey, On July 20, 2022 at 15:06

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations on good quality satin robes! Would be a hugeeee help! I would also need plus sizes too.

Kim, thursday 21-Jul-22 7
Katrina
Venue Recommendations in the Gta?
Katrina, On January 16, 2022 at 21:36

Hello all! I am having such a hard time finding the perfect venue for my June 2023 wedding. I started off with a huge list of venues i loved and most either didn’t have my date available or the...

KELLY, sunday 30-Jan-22 7
Annie
Stress
Annie, On January 13, 2022 at 22:27

Anyone getting stressed because they are too relaxed? Like, I am (was?) super relaxed with everything. Now that is the year of the wedding, I feel like there is a bunch of stuff to do. And I think I...

Vinod, wednesday 26-Jan-22 20
Jasmine
Difficult bridesmaids
Jasmine, On January 20, 2022 at 17:23

It is very hard because i ask bridesmaid to order the dresses last year but they didnt want to and now the dress is longer available and we have to choose again i ask bridesmaid to plan bachelorete...

Kara, wednesday 4-May-22 22
Jasmine
Help i can't find a venue!!!!
Jasmine, On January 20, 2022 at 16:54

Was looking at venues all year and everything is so expensive!!!! i cant afford because i just finish school and was hard to find work because of covid19. they cost too much or are not avalable for...

Vinod, tuesday 25-Jan-22 6
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215
Jory
nye Wedding?
Jory, On June 13, 2021 at 03:28

I'm considering a New Year Eve wedding... but have some hesitations. Curious to hear the community's thoughts on these things: 1) Is it a bad anniversary date? 2) Do you think people will be extra...

Jasmine, thursday 17-Jun-21 13
Laurence
Wedding dress shopping for the first time
Laurence, On June 6, 2021 at 18:11

Hello everyone !! I am so happy to have found this community ! I got engaged on NYE and we are planning a winter wedding, February 19, 2022. I am positive we will be able to have our 90 guests wedding...

Tunisha, wednesday 30-Jun-21 13 1
Amanda
Are you carrying a clutch on your wedding day?!
Amanda, On June 12, 2021 at 11:05

Hey Everyone! Will you have a bridal purse for your wedding day, or are you skipping it? Are you carrying one for convenience or for the details pictures? If so - share a picture of what your purse...

Amanda, thursday 24-Jun-21 17
Hank
Wedding Ceremony Songs
Hank, On June 10, 2021 at 09:44

For your ceremony, are you using tracks by the original artist, a cover version, an instrumental version, or a live band playing the song? If you're using an instrumental version, is it the original...

Amanda, friday 18-Jun-21 17
Andrea
Bridal Shoes & Accessories
Andrea, On June 7, 2021 at 09:52

Hello, I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well. I am having a hard time finding bridal shoes that I love. I am looking for a low block heel. Please let me know some stores for me to check out!...

Alexandra, saturday 18-Sep-21 9
Hank
Projector and screen
Hank, On June 16, 2021 at 21:32

Is anyone using a projector and screen to showcase either a video or a photo slideshow at their wedding? I see it at weddings all the time and was wondering how many here will be doing it. Sometimes...

Christian, tuesday 19-Mar-24 4
Ashton
Cash registry!
Ashton, On June 15, 2021 at 21:21

Hello! We are wanting to set up a registry for cash for the wedding. What ones have people chosen for there’s? Help!

Vinod, sunday 20-Jun-21 11
Abbie
Photography disagreement
Abbie, On June 15, 2021 at 12:04

Hi all! So I’m having a huge struggle with trying to explain why hiring a professional photographer is so important to me to my parents. FH is on my side - you (hopefully!!) only have one wedding and...

Abbie, wednesday 23-Jun-21 34
Joey
New WeddingWire Contest winners have been announced!
Joey, On June 7, 2021 at 16:03

Let's give a cheer for the 52nd winners of the WeddingWire Contest, newlyweds Lauren and Mark! Lauren was jazzed to learn she was our latest winner:"In brief, shock, awe and excitement best describe...

Amanda, thursday 17-Jun-21 7 2
Brittany
Dilemma between Wedding Dresses
Brittany, On June 14, 2021 at 14:47

Hello All! I recently went to David's Bridal with the intent to try on more dresses that my mom wanted to see and a few that I have liked since checking out their online inventory and now I am stuck....

Carrie, wednesday 7-Jul-21 29
Hank
How many grooms actually picked their own outfit?
Hank, On June 10, 2021 at 09:55

Like the title says. The reason I ask is because I'm seeing A LOT of discussion on Facebook groups where the women are picking out the groom's outfit. I realize there's a lack of gents on this forum...

Alexis, thursday 17-Jun-21 48
Amanda
Bridesmaid Dresses
Amanda, On June 10, 2021 at 11:03

Hey everyone! What color are you picking out for your bridesmaid to wear? Do you have a certain style that you're wanting them to wear or are they able to pick out what they want? Every body shape is...

Amanda, wednesday 7-Jul-21 48 1
Megan
Suit colour for a fall themed wedding?
Megan, On June 6, 2021 at 18:58

Hi everyone! My fiancè and I have booked our wedding for October 8, 2022. The ceremony/cocktail hour will be outdoors and the dinner/reception will be held in a barn with a rustic atmosphere. We...

Lucia, monday 28-Jun-21 9
Hanna
Cheap Neck Ties!
Hanna, On June 1, 2021 at 22:25

Where can I buy affordable neck ties!??? Not willing to purchase over $15. Any suggestions? Online preferably.

Jasmine, tuesday 15-Jun-21 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics