Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Are you carrying a clutch on your wedding day?!

Amanda, on June 12, 2021 at 11:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 17

Hey Everyone! Will you have a bridal purse for your wedding day, or are you skipping it? Are you carrying one for convenience or for the details pictures? If so - share a picture of what your purse will look like!

I will defiantly be carrying one. I might not need to have it with me at all times, but at least I will have it with a few essential items inside that I might need throughout the day. This is mine! From Laura Canada

Are you carrying a clutch on your wedding day?! 1

Are you carrying a clutch on your wedding day?! 2

Are you carrying a clutch on your wedding day?! 3

17 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 24, 2021 at 22:35
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's exactly what I'm thinking as well. I won't have it with me or carrying it, it'll be somewhere hidden only if I really need something and for reception, it'll be under the head table.

• Kelsey
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll probably have one for convenience, just to have my essentials with me. But i likely won't really be carrying it or have it in pictures, just to have it at our head table etc for me to access if I need it.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I won't be carrying mine, I'll have it somewhere at my venue so that I'm able to get to it if I need something

• Jasmine
    Frequent user July 2022 Ontario
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think purses are very pretty and i asked my groom to buy me a good brand purse like shanel for wedding but he said i will be holding flowers so i wont be able to hold flowers and purse so i will get bridesmaid to hold my things in regular purse

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re so welcome! 😁

Ah that’s so good and exciting! Of course it was!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that's pretty neat!! Men wearing kilts for weddings are pretty cool!

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't carry one, but my husband carried my phone and lip balm in his sporran which is essentially a small purse traditionally worn with a kilt Smiley xd

I think when we have our reception I'll have a small bag with essentials in it but nothing too fancy since it will likely live under a table or something.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So you just had to have it then!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I kept on seeing the one I bought every day at my work and with my discount I was like why. It was calling my name Smiley xd

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly! I thought about buying a matching one from Le Chateaus closing sale but I figured it wasn't really that important
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Exactly! The only people that are probably going to see mine is my parents my MOH and my FH since it's not going to be around for everyone to see it'll be hidden

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! It does so well with my dress and shoes I couldn't pass it up plus I kept on seeing it at my work everyday, so it was like calling my name haha.

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Definitely! It doesn't go with our wedding colors but im not really too concerned because it'll probably sit at the table most of the night!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you can get away with using one that you already have that's great! Saves you money on going out and buying a new one

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful purse Amanda.

I won’t be carrying a purse, I will be carrying the bouquet 💐. 😂. I like the idea of carrying essentials, however, I’ll have my fiancé put my phone and lip gloss in his pocket for me when I need it. Hahaha!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I won't be carrying a purse. I rarely carry one on a day to day basis. I won't be bringing my wallet either since I won't need one. I may have my phone set at my spot before ceremony so I can have it for later.
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't decided yet but if I do carry a purse it will before convenience and functionality. I do have a purse similar to yours from a previous wedding I attended which I will probably use. A wedding purse isn't too important to me so I don't really wanna buy a new one

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics